Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Need A Very Naughty Girl! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Very Naughty Girl! (2267 Views)

Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) / Ibadan Naughty Whatsapp And BBM Group Chat / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by emenma(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2007
if she wants a young naughty boy nko?? what of men that pursue under-aged girls
Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by iice(f): 5:42am On Jul 25, 2007
young_nigg:

ok iice thanks God you have retired now i can go ahead and have you as mine because am a christian and u sef don turn christian so one plus one is equal to one {young nigga + iice is equal to love}
thanks

. . .sorry oh. . .i don't do arithmetics grin
Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by entwine(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2007
Hello Steve Boy
Please Write to me deta7372@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by youngnigg(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
@IICE
NO IN MY OWN CASE YOU HAVE TO LEARN ARITIMATIC IF NOT I WILL TELL SEUN TO DELET YOU FROM NAIRALAND COZ WE CDAN KEEP DOONS HERE TRY AND CONSIDER ME OO AM DIEING FOR YOU OOOOOOO AM DIEING FOR YOU grin tongue
Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by youngnigg(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
emenma:

if she wants a young naughty boy nko?? what of men that pursue under-aged girls

NO SWEETIE INCASE YOU NEED A YOUNG GUY BUT NOT BOY YOUNG NIGGA IS HERE TO HELP I WILL ALSWAYS BE THERE 4 NAIJA CHICKS TRUST ME
Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by youngnigg(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
entwine:

Hello Steve Boy
Please Write to me deta7372@hotmail.com

sweetie entwine why do u want steve to write you are u a naughty girl??

so steve go need to write you aplication leter b4 he go get you please try make we understand that thing dear
Re: I Need A Very Naughty Girl! by iice(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
young_nigg:

@IICE
NO IN MY OWN CASE YOU HAVE TO LEARN ARITIMATIC IF NOT I WILL TELL SEUN TO DELET YOU FROM NAIRALAND COZ WE CDAN KEEP DOONS HERE TRY AND CONSIDER ME OO AM DIEING FOR YOU OOOOOOO AM DIEING FOR YOU grin tongue

I believe english it the prerequisite not arithmetic grin grin
When you die, find way to contact moi. . .i wan come chop and drink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At My Age 2 / Single Male Looking For A Busty, Fat Lady In Port Harcourt / Sex Hook Up In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.