Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Perfect Love Of God - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Perfect Love Of God (375 Views)

Perfect Love / Perfect Love - Feather's Stories / The Perfect Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Love Of God by AnuoluwaAwe(f): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2020
A lot happens in life that even makes us question God's existence; Okay, so what I am saying is this 'hold on, just a moment';
No matter what happens, even if it is your mistake, think about God's love.
When you feel your life is literarily over, or maybe your life is actually over, hang on; contemplate God's love.
When time is passed, a lot has already been said that cannot be taken back, hold on, and believe in God's love.
When you already lost that special one, and she was all the world to you, and yet she dies, stay put, reflect on God's love.
When everyone is against you and all those who you helped do not even remember what you did for them, free them, concentrate on God's love
When no one understands you, and everything keeps going bad, you think you don't even understand yourself any better, pray, meditate on God's love.
When you are confused, and the once-happy you who used to have everything figured out does not even know what the heck is going on, laugh; ponder God's love.
When you are tired, done, unable to smile, and have chosen not to give a damn, hold the line; ruminate on God's love.
When you don't know what to do, and even your mentor's motivation doesn't move you, smile, deliberate on God's word.
When you can't read, and you've tried, but somehow someone is able to read this to you, be thankful, now try; belief in God's love.
When you can't stand their guts, and they irritate you, but you still have to live with them, okay now, be nice, and brood on Gods love
If you think you have heard these before and maybe it's a waste of time, savor it, read again, and think about God's love.

Why His Love
First, you should know that God is not a man that he should lie; neither is he the son of a man that he should perish. So if at all, he is the one thing that you can still count and bet your life on. So, when everything looks bleak, and you think he's been lying, remember that he is not a man, He is not your father, neither is He your dad (both nouns mean different things to different people), He is not your uncle, He is not your teacher, He is God.
Remember strongly that your opinion of him cannot change him, but it can change your life and that of your entire generation.
See, one thing you should know is this; God can do a lot of things; he also needs your permission; he needs your consciousness! You have to have it in your foremind all the time that he loves you. You got to remember it at all times. You have too.

There will always be distractions, distressing problems, tragic unbearable, heartbreaking, sickening challenges to make you doubt, but above all, remember God's love. Meditate on it. You always have to remember that God loves you, and he thought this world would be incomplete without you!

God thinks so highly of you, no matter who you are or what you have done. God understands more than anything in the world that you are none of the bad things you have done. You are not your mistakes! Even though you may have been dwelling in them.

You have to remember that God chose you, wants you, and more than anything else; God needs YOU!
Don't forget, you are still the Best thing that ever happened to him! Yes, you are, and you ought to be proud of that and show it in all your endeavors!

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Love Of God by dawno2008(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thank you so much for the encouraging words,may you continue to grow in wisdom and infinite mercies.

I so much connect to this word or preaching right now in my life,these words were as if it was meant for my soul,so many things you outlined in this lovely writeup, is actually happening in my life right now,
But God sent his message through you,and I feel so much relief reading it.

You just saved a grieving soul right now,and only God will reward you.
Thanks so much for reminding me of the greatest love I need in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Love Of God by AnuoluwaAwe(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thank you so much! God bless you abundantly!!
You are not alone!!
dawno2008:
Thank you so much for the encouraging words,may you continue to grow in wisdom and infinite mercies.

I so much connect to this word or preaching right now in my life,these words were as if it was meant for my soul,so many things you outlined in this lovely writeup, is actually happening in my life right now,
But God sent his message through you,and I feel so much relief reading it.

You just saved a grieving soul right now,and only God will reward you.
Thanks so much for reminding me of the greatest love I need in my life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At Home Basketball Court / Outdoor Basketball Courts / The Life Of Bisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.