Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Good Friend (young And Fit) Returned From Travel To Indonesia In December And Wa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Friend (young And Fit) Returned From Travel To Indonesia In December And Wa (131 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Friend (young And Fit) Returned From Travel To Indonesia In December And Wa by caonimade123: 3:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Good friend (young and fit) returned from travel to Indonesia in December and was brutally I'll over Christmas/new year, kept having to go in and out of a&e. Diagnosed as pneumonia. But she's pretty sure now it was Covid 19. I don't believe " first case" was Chinese tourist!

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Balanced Diet / Women Only( Fabroid, Hot Stomach,easily Pregnat And General Illness) / My Fortnite Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.