Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Rank As A New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Rank As A New Blog (134 Views)

5 Must Read Tips To Rank Better On Search Engine / 12 Seo Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Rank Higher / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank As A New Blog by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Hello guys it's Folusho here:

You can message me on whatsapp.
https:///2348142740029 I'm always ready to welcome your SEO questions.

............................:
Ranking a New Blog

One very thing about ranking a new Blog is simply taking it simple.
Lol!

But then, one mistake, we always jump into writing because we are bloggers without doing proper research.

As a new blog, or blogger that wants to rank, how ready are you with Research?

First, Know your competitors.
I've often tell this to my SEO student, the best way to rank in a niche, is to know those who are already ranking in that niche.

So once you do, your movement has a cleared path.

Then, using some pro tools, do a proper Research on your competitor's keyword, then filter to the point where you get keywords with difficulty level less than 20, this keywords often have high search volumes.

So this are keywords you should target to rank.

And how do you rank them, write a very long, informative and educative content around the keyword, don't do keyword spamming, use the keyword naturally.

Use outbound links, to high authority websites, then build lots of Backlink to that page, however, as a new Blog, build Backlink carefully.

Do this for your post, at least build links in 2 days intervals.

Also, write as much as possible using the above method, then google begins to respect your blog and you get chances to rank in bigger keywords.

It's a gradual process.
However, you must have optimized your entire website. This is might secret to site optimization. I can teach you if you're a WordPress user and as well, have access to your cpanel.

Also, I have thousands of quality Backlink list you can build from and your DA will skyrocket, helping you to rank easily.

I charge what you have, no billings, lol!

If you don't believe the above step will work, then, let's do a practical.

Message me on whatsapp.

See you at the top.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multilingual Magento Store Development And Support - Magento India / Facebook For Sale / Get Your Professional Site At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.