Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) (36495 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Rollingstones86: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wetin man go doooooooo
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Focusmind: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Poor people should stop giving out their kids to fellow poor people

Those in the village always think that everybody in the city is well off. That's the impression village people always have. In that instance, they hand over their underage kids to relatives living in the city but still struggling. The woman in the house will then vent her frustration on the innocent kids.

Some kids have been so traumatized that the trauma will live with them for the rest of their lives. There are some kids you will see in Lagos, your mind will tell you that this kid is not living with his or her parents. There was one mama put I normally eat nice red-hot jollof rice. Sometimes, if you see the way she shouts and abuse a girl of 11 years that helps attend to customers, you would be shocked. I was thinking that the girl was her daughter till the girl told me otherwise. I cautioned the woman and she took offence. I immediately stopped eating there even though the aroma of the jollof rice could always be tempting.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Poor baby.
I really wish this wasn't true
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Amusingly, if you check very well, that lunatic of a woman must have been insulting another region and religion for wickedness.

This is what happens when you ignore the iroko tree in your eye and become unnecessarily interested in the tiny pebble in your neighbour's eye.

Anyway, this is not uncommon.
Oh uve finally crawled out of ur hole eh?
In as much as we all condemn this woman for her evil act, u on the other hand should also be watched seriously cos the kind of lunatic character that u are well known for in this forum will definitely get worse than wat we read here everyday if u keep skipping ur meds...
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
tydi:
Enugu and Abakaliki people committing all atrocities happenings in Anambra.
If you're looking for a witch look at her in human form in that woman.
Look at this one trying to absolve himself from their crimes. So all the rape cases that have been making the news from Anambra were committed by Enugu and Abakaliki people. Continue looking for who to throw the blames on instead of looking for ways to reduce the level of atrocities committed by your people.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Everybody looking for a weaker human to pour their frustration, men on their wives, women on children...

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
oooooooohhhh. Jesus christ, why this woman wicked like say she get mind pass satan. Cutting off someone's finger.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
PlayerMeji:
And they are still standing to take her pictures like she is some model...

Why is her finger not dancing on the ground?

That's why I liked that news in Warri about two girls fighting over a guy where one was quicker to bite off the ear of the other and guys caught her and used razor blade to slice off her own ear.

Tit for Tat.. Case closed.

You don tey well for Nairaland. I remember that story, the punishment sweet me well cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
oh my God
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
wicked woman
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anambra is the Head Quarters of evil.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jeeezzshocked...

This is the height of wickeness.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
What a dastardly act!
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
What did i say about Nigerian women?

Esp. from the southern parts

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
They Should Do Dsame To Her, Period.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by philipstanley(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jungle Justice straight away
An eye for an eye
A finger for a finger
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by ugodson(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is no joke IT SHOULD BE TIT FOR TAT.This is really really bad naa.she is evil Devil himself will be afraid of dis woman
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by getinspired01(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by tydi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mekanus:
Look at this one trying to absolve himself from their crimes. So all the rape cases that have been making the news from Anambra were committed by Enugu and Abakaliki people. Continue looking for who to throw the blames on instead of looking for ways to reduce the level of atrocities committed by your people.

You know the truth, stop acting ignorant. You know Anambra people are good people that allows other regions to come and dwell in their home(home of all) thereby giving the good people of Anambra a bad name. You know it.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
nakaman:
the look of the little girl made me want to cry, damn touching

Asin ehhn... The pain she trying to fight back.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by newisd75: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
hmm, anambra again! this is end time wickedness, enugu & anambra are like 5 & 6
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
nakaman:
the look of the little girl made me want to cry, damn touching
the nairaland king. e dey pepper the girl o jesus. u mean the bone and everything cut off jeez. woman are going crazy these days.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
daddytime:
Why are some women this mean, particularly to the girl child?

This evil and inhumane act of violence against children is so worrying.

May we not bring in children to this world to be shared around as slaves.

Amen oh, person need to work hard joor
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Jessica57(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
daddytime:
Why are some women this mean, particularly to the girl child?

This evil and inhumane act of violence against children is so worrying.

May we not bring in children to this world to be shared around as slaves.

I honestly don't know why women are so mean to the girl child.it really breaks my heart because she wouldn't dare try such with her own offspring. Poverty is a bastard shaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by KnightB(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Women are supposed to be compassionate & nurturing especially when it revoles around children. It baffles me when I hear a woman do this kind of thing, it's unbelievable.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chop her two fingers off too.
Re: Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jessica57:

I honestly don't know why women are so mean to the girl child.it really breaks my heart because she wouldn't dare try such with her own offspring. Poverty is a bastard shaaaaaa.

It hurts so bad and makes me think the abusers had been through the same form of abuse which will only mean one thing, and that is a vicious cycle. Because today's abused will likely go on to propagate the same abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.