Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance (15727 Views)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Viruscorona: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2020
d
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by iamezekwesiri: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2020
This one na Abuja rubber stamp boy... Sit ya marafvcking ass down and get to work abeg. Just nauseating.
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by zoedew: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2020
was. told he's the most useless governor.. na true?
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by mattmogan88: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by julybaba(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
May God rest the soul of the victims.
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by vivies: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
god help us

my signature please
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by expliciit: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
Foolish Governor, virtually all the roads in the state capital is useless

1 Like

Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by simplesearch: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Life has to be lost before roads are fixed, Ineptitude pervading every cranny of national life.
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by zeeprince(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
mtcheeew something that has been happening for more than 10 years and nothing has been done about the roads. one can't even cross that road with peace of mind while on foot talk more of riding bike or car on it. no wonder even after learning how to ride bike I still shiver when am on that road...God help us
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Jollylolly(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
This one na Abuja rubber stamp boy... Sit ya marafvcking ass down and get to work abeg. Just nauseating.

You call him rubber stamp but he is chairing and supervising a 2.3T plan. you call him all sorta of names but he is the one to call when things go wrong to amend so what are you saying really?
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by zeeprince(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2020
expliciit:
Foolish Governor, virtually all the roads in the state capital is useless
true imagine he's clamoring about fixing the federal roads when he hasn't even fixed the state roads after 4 years in office
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by milkyworld(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2020
k
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Elsueno: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2020
This man is just looking for excuse to visit Aso rock. I assure you that accident wasn't his main reason for going there.

R.I. P to the departed
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Rollingstones86: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
I just opened this new account I can't stop laughing everyday cos of slowmy aka damn niggar is alright, righteousness, and the new guy nah eeeeeewhhh, grin cool cheesy

This is my slogan ( Na wetin man go dooooo )
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by iamezekwesiri: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Bello or VP?
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by iamezekwesiri: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
VP or Bello?

Jollylolly:

You call him rubber stamp but he is chairing and supervising a 2.3T plan. you call him all sorta of names but he is the one to call when things go wrong to amend so what are you saying really?
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Jirehz(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2020
sad
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Kleshrio: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2020
Must death occur before you hear the cry of the poor masses this baboon governor
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by one4GOD(f): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Femijohn198: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Osinbajo is now the solution helper to Asorock .And the dullard is there ooo
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by auxano01(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Lovelyn451(f): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
As if he will do anything...rip to the dead
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by naija4life247: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
make I post this laugh here grin grin grin since I can't post in the Islam section.

funny people dey there, walahi grin grin grin

seun, u no do good as I no fit post in the Islam section without accepting that statement. angry

SO, if you click accept on the so called pledge there, does that makes you a Muslim?

I went to Catholic Primary School. I was always at the Catholic Church with my classmates. I went to Baptism Class, took the test and did Baptism at the Catholic Church while I was in Primary 4.

When I finished Secondary School MFM was the reigning church in my area. I started going to MFM because of the fine fine girls there, after some time, I followed one fine girl to Baptism section and I did Baptism at MFM.

When I wanted to wed some years back, Winners Chapel insisted that I must do Baptism again because that's my wife's Church and I did it. That made it my 3rd Baptism.

All my life, I have been a Muslim, will might die a Muslim. Religion is not something to carry for head that most brainwashed Nigerians including several of them on this Forum.
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Assurance on what exactly??
to repair the dilapidated federal roads in lokoja and all over the con3??
or construct railway to Niger republic
?
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Sheedeensen(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
They must wait for diabolical demonic occurrences before taking stern measures. The same spot that claimed many life 2017.
Re: Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance by Temptee101(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Empty assurance as usual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Governor Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.