Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo (253 Views)

Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2020
I CAN CATHEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT BIG BROTHERE HOUSEMATES AND LOVERS NEO AND VEE HAS BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE.
LATELY, VEE STARTED SHOWING FAMILIAR SIGNS OF PREGNANCY AND SHE HAS TO TALK TO NEO ABOUT IT.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE VIDEO.....

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, TURN ON THE NOTIFICATION BELL SO THAT YOU GET NOTIFIED ANYTIME I POST A NEW VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWH5WiRAzo

(1) (Reply)

If Laycon Doesn’t Win Ebuka Is A Dead Man – Lady Says During Rally For Laycon (V / Bbnaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears After Ozo Ignored Her / #endsars Movement Waxes Stronger During Church Service In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.