Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) (52381 Views)

BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2020
appishani1:
useless and worthless youths

You are the useless youth here
Ewu Congo
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Gotze1:
If they vote am, what will that bring to their table?

abi my brother..

ask them o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
stupid youths

Ewu Congo
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-ogun-youths-march-for-laycon-give-out-airtime-for-voting/
Useless country and useless people and useless Police. You won't protest for: Skull minings, Herdsmen killings, Rape etc and the useless Police won't stop you now because these are the kind of things their pay masters want "Seeing Youths being totally useless and stup*d and Trampling on Your Right. "

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Ewu Congo

misplaced priority..
abunu omo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by 1759ademola(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2020
That is what the sponsors of this program wanted, causing breeding unnecessary nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by MackIV(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Wetin you dey throw?

Cc Anny505
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by gaventa: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
They won’t get killed for this but they can get killed for protesting against govt. that should answer your questions!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Mindclinic: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
I want to say thanks to those that patronised me, thanks to those that encourage me with words of advise and not to "Never give up!", Thanks to those that insulted my drawing cause it also gave me the sense of being challenged, u can never avoid the fact that you aren't perfect and there is always a space for criticism u just have to accept and correct in a way u can and thanks to those that uplifted me financially because there are good and kind people that don't ask but give.
Love u all kiss
I will be posting my new batch of drawing make una sha patronise me i till need money to chop food smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by StRichard(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Senseless youths
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by mattmogan88: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2020
ARRANT NONSENSE

SHAKING MY HEAD

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by eyinola: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Shame on you
comfirmed zombie that u are
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by paSURE(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2020
I am beggining to see the reason President Buhari said nigerian youths are Jobless!
Bomb blast ,Killing and Austerity everywhere! Yet people are out in numbers shouting and celebrating immorality and futility!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:
I can see mapoly students ..

Well we never ready for better things in naija.m
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by colorsofrainbow: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
femi4:
The show ends on Sunday, but your pressing issues has been with you forever. Don't you think you should look elsewhere for who/what to blame
that's all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Debra911(f): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
When I said Laycon is handsome, I knew wat I meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Kingstanding: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I don't usually comment on bbnaija threads but I really don't know how disappointed I am reading this when there are more pressing issues heating the polity in this country..I wish them all the best in their endeavors tho
. Don't you know that Nigeria has the most useless youths in the world? I just pity those who want to risk their precious life for the betterment of this country. What do you expect from the youths who 85% of them are cultist, Yahoo Yahoo and their ladies Olosho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by EdiskyHarry: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2020
Honestly I can't believe this.
No wonder the leaders keep doing whatever they like bcoz they know very well that the youths are not paying attention to important things.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:
Why can't they also March against herdsmen killings?
When they don't have sense?
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by zoghys: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
This is absurd, how is someone wining a purposeless reality show like bbn affect the economy of the state or at least reduce unemployment among the youth by 0.5%. I just wonder what sort of brain is mould up in the skull of some so called youth. The economy of the state is in shambles, while the governor seems clueless, yet these youth didn't protest to show their disapproval of how the state is been managed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Neddstark: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2020
When SARZ start dealing with you clowns, if you complain ehn??
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2020
If he win, una no go see 1 naira inside the money chop

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by agbarisocket: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Yoruba is the best tribe
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by juliuscapps(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2020
The truth is, no one is hungry in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Wasted generation! They can't marched and protest against mediocrity. I am just too tired to complain, God give me enough resources to travel out of this country.
saphiere:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/bbnaija-ogun-youths-march-for-laycon-give-out-airtime-for-voting/

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by bobokunlexzy: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Hater
Shurup dere

You quoting me just shows you are the hater here cos I didn't mention your name in my post. Moroon.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by IcemanP(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
saphiere:
Erica would have won this but bad people kicked her out. Erica still my winner.

lalasticlala
if she stayed till the last day, she would have come second,Laycon will still with or without Erica. this boy Laycon enjoyed what i can only describe as unmerited Grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by friday2011(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Misplaced priority...

This country don cast, they cant come out and protest against bad leadership and bad economy but can afford to campaign for someone in bbnaija.

No wonder our leaders continually take us for granted.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Pure love...at this point, big brother should just ask the remaining housemates to do a closing prayer, share the grace in fellowship, and declare Laycon the winner. Laycon, pls in all you do don't end up like Efe.
You call this foolishness pure love grin grin grin Nigerian youths no wonder we have no hope and future cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by nBag(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Buhari was right Nigerian youths are indeed lazy. smh
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Justkatty(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
The third guy on the last pix looks like king Tonto's ex hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shobowale Bamgbose For Warner Bros Production As Nina Gold Offers Him Role / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her / #BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.