Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) (52380 Views)

BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by luluman: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
nazicartel:
I'm not against people watching bbn ( infact I open their news though I haven't watched it before )... But the energy we channel to this show ehh... If we channel it to the way Nigeria is been governed, I believe our leaders will sit up and do the right thing
Why not lead the channeling outside nairaland?
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by donPhill(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
nazicartel:
I'm not against people watching bbn ( infact I open their news though I haven't watched it before )... But the energy we channel to this show ehh... If we channel it to the way Nigeria is been governed, I believe our leaders will sit up and do the right thing
we too channel am go there now govt go bill us 5m fine say na hate speech

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Pendragon001: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
ON THOSE WHO MARCHED FOR LAYCON IN THE NAME OF OGUN YOUTHS

It shows how senseless we've become as a nation and as an organization. And to think this is happening in my state makes it doubly disgusting. When custom officers were killing innocent youths, secondary and primary school pupils at the border towns between Ogun/benin Republic did Ogun Youth March?
When herdsmen are rampaging and killing our people in parts of Imeko, Ogun/Oyo borders around mamu, ogere, Oru Ago Iwoye axis and rather than face the issue some power brokers were even suppressing it from making the news, did Ogun Youth march?

When police officers in the name of SARS /Efcc were marauding our streets and cutting short the life's of young and promising innocent talent, did Ogun Youth march?

When Ogun Youth were representing at cowbellpedia or when they were manufacturing Covid test kits at FPI, OOU and some other places did Ogun Youth March to drum support for them?

We are shamelessly bereft of ideas, that's why we can be proud of this nonsense when youths in Egypt are currently marching for good governance. The youths in Mali saw to the end of a non performing government.

And don't dare say you can also organise your own March for what you believe if you are not comfortable with this one. Check my records out, some of which are here on zuckerville, I have always been organizing, leading, joining and supporting marches for a better Nigeria consistently in the last 20years.

Who cursed us?

By Oluayan1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Exodora: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2020
You won't hear them shouting tribalism now.
Patiently waiting to see how they will burn down BBN , and how they will beat Ebuka .
E go soon clear for their eyes .
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by HomerTimpson: 1:01am On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I don't usually comment on bbnaija threads but I really don't know how disappointed I am reading this when there are more pressing issues heating the polity in this country..I wish them all the best in their endeavors tho
and they are graduates and undergraduates o
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Imefonukoenin11: 2:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Why can't they also March against herdsmen killings?
my brother the matter tire me, they are bunch of retards grin
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Lakesc: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2020
frankline461:
Evajael, enirock, jupitre, Lakesc, sodeeqsulaimon88, Khristarl, PenHub, samfrancis1, yungbanks, kvngfrosh, nkemdave Haryomhide1, Horladstar, Gauisc, Surayj123, ijawcitizen, Ann2012, I thought the issue had been resolved and tried to update again this morning but received another ban again. Now I've been banned from dropping any further comments under my post and can only comment on others post.
I have been waiting everyday for an update which never came sha, thanks to them... Op dont u have another moniker to post with or just creat another one nah to post with...
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by ussy09(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Why can't they also March against herdsmen killings?
so that government will tag them as terrorists and start shooting them
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by ussy09(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2020
jaytime:
Nawa o, but our youths don't put this kind of effort in choosing good leaders in this country. The few that are involved in politics are only supporting what old godfather's choose for them. Others get involved in violence.
Misplaced priority!
my dear even if the youths put more effort those old fo*ls r too corrupt there have made d election process turn to selection that one's effort can't b notice
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2020
This is why some people outside Nigeria will want to be swayed by Lai Mohammed and Garba Shehu s talk that Buhari is doing fine and has fulfilled his electoral promises.

If in the present realities some youths can still be doing this, then it's sad.

We keep shouting no electricity, high cost of buying fuel, fight unemployment rate, blah blah like that, yet we still see may spending hours to watch BBN.

And since ghost aren't the one watching, then make we all dey enjoy am. Make Buhari just carry go...
Nonsense.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by executive12: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
saphiere:
Erica would have won this but bad people kicked her out. Erica still my winner.

Erica would have definitely won it. However, she was the one that kicked herself out. She was reckless, careless and foolish.
She was given a last warning but instead of behaving herself, she got drunk and messed herself up.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Gotze1: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2020
jolomiurenyi:

When you vote for Buhari, wetin Buhari bring come your table?
You and who vote Buhari, are you normal?
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gotze1:
You and who vote Buhari, are you normal?

you vote for buhari ooo... lie lie
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Gotze1: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
jolomiurenyi:

you vote for buhari ooo... lie lie
Na your Papa vote Buari not me.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gotze1:
Na your Papa vote Buari not me.

Lol.... continue to dey lie, you vote for Buhari.
Re: BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) by Gotze1: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
jolomiurenyi:

Lol.... continue to dey lie, you vote for Buhari.
Your headache

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shobowale Bamgbose For Warner Bros Production As Nina Gold Offers Him Role / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her / #BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.