Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements (3995 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by mcemmy900(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nice 1, waiting patiently for it. Nice 1 OKC.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by frankosivue(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
okc326:

If you need 3d graphics then you should go for fm touch, it has 3d graphics and it will work in all android phones of 3gb ram and above, hit me up if you r interested
wow. I'm using Redmi 6a currently.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
frankosivue:
wow. I'm using Redmi 6a currently.

It will play fm touch perfectly

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
What is FM21 BETA - Release Date

FM2020's BETA version of the game was released two weeks before the official date, November 4th, so we can expect from FM 21 BETA to be no exception to this rule.

So now as we know that the official release date of FM2021 is November 24th, FM21 BETA will most likely drop on the November 10th, which is Tuesday, as we mentioned earlier.

What is FM21 Beta?
Football Manager 2021 Beta, or the Early Access edition of the game is to simply put it a reward for the most loyal fans of the franchise who pre-order FM21 before its official release date in November.

No matter what time you pre-order the game, if it is before the 24th November you will get instant access to the BETA version of the game.

Also, don't let the name BETA fool you into thinking that this is not a complete, finished, version of the game because it is, well let's say 99% finished.

What it makes it different from the version of the game that will get released later in November is the number of bugs that you might encounter during the gameplay.

Also, with the feedback from the players during the two week BETA period, there will be changes made to the club drafts that the developers of the game might have overlooked as well as to other areas of the game, such as GUI, 3D match engine etc.

Once the 24th November arrives, your BETA version of the game will simply update itself automatically next time you open Steam or Epic Store platform.

It's definitely worth pre-ordering the game as not only that you will play the game itself earlier, but also you will grab a nice discount on your purchase.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2020
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2021 BETA is out already, whatsapp link on my signature, dm me to get it
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2020
INTERACTION

THE WAY YOU COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PLAYERS AND THE MEDIA HAS CHANGED CONSIDERABLY AND WILL HAVE MORE OF AN IMPACT ACROSS THE WHOLE GAME.

Gestures
Quick Chats
Press Conferences
Face to Face Conversations

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2020
STAMP YOUR STYLE
Let others feel the impact of your words and know what sort of manager you are with the overhauled approach to interaction and communication. Express yourself like never before with brand-new gestures and get your point across clearly with more varied conversations, and benefit from new ways to chat in press conferences, the team meeting room or your office.

MATCHDAY MAGIC
Every fixture now feels like a true spectacle with animation, lighting and graphical improvements delivering the best-looking 3D match simulation in the series. A new build-up and post-match experience brings you closer to the action than ever before and the introduction of xG in conjunction with SciSports takes football realism to new levels

BOSS THE MARKET
Power your scouting and set your transfer intentions with brand-new recruitment meetings. Get on the same page with your scouting team, both for your next moves and the club’s longer-term transfer strategy. For the first time, you’ll also be able to approach agents directly about a player’s interest in joining your club which mimics how most of the big deals are done across the real world of football.

REVEL IN THE GLORY
Re-live the previous campaign and revel in your success like never before. A brand-new season review experience picks out the best moments on and off the pitch, whilst showpiece victories now feel much sweeter with vastly improved title presentations and mass media attention. You’ve worked hard for your achievements and now you’ll enjoy them more than ever before.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Above is the comprehensive overview of FOOTBALL MANAGER FM2021 FM21 new feautures, you can find more on their twitter page, tell me what you think
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by losdiose(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Awesome

I love this
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by onikhalid: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oshey �. Best football simulation game there will ever be haha.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by Emeka71(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
This game doesn't require much playing.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
DesChyko:

You're advertising FM plug on an okc thread?
Definitely a newbie to this thread.
He's the surest plug to obtain any football manager game as far as Nairaland is concerned.

Lol, me self i tire, i just ignored
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2020
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OUR GAMES?
Football Manager 2020 comes in all shapes and sizes. The desktop game is available on PC, Mac and Google Stadia, while we also produce Football Manager Touch for PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch and Football Manager Mobile is available on Android and iOS.

What are the differences between our games?

There are several key differences between the desktop, Touch and Mobile versions of Football Manager. In short, the desktop game offers users the ‘full fat’ FM experience, while Touch and Mobile are more streamlined versions designed for playing in shorter bursts or on the move.

If you want to spend hours modifying your team’s approach to transitions or adjusting your training schedules during busy periods, the desktop game is for you. If you just want to jump right in and get on the fast-track to footballing glory, FM20 Mobile and FM20 Touch tick all the boxes.

Here’s a guide to the key differences…

MATCH ENGINE
FM20: With redesigned player models and improved lighting, this year’s 3D match engine offers the best and most realistic experience yet.

FM20 Touch: Boasting a wide range of camera angles, our acclaimed 3D match engine brings your team and tactics to life in front of you. You can also switch to the 2D view if you like to keep things ‘old school’.

FM20 Mobile: While Mobile only has the 2D match view available, this year’s game offers more contextual information and a wider view of the pitch.

TACTICS
FM20: Use the tactics creator to set out your footballing philosophy. Opt for one of the preset styles like ‘Gegenpress’, ‘Tiki-Taka’ or ‘Route One’, or work with a clean slate to determine the exact formation, player roles and set-piece instructions that will guide you to glory.

FM20 Touch: As Touch focuses on the core elements of football management, the tactical presets are given more of an emphasis, allowing you to pick the structure that works best for your side and then making tweaks as you see fit.

FM20 Mobile: The tactics menu takes you back to basics. Map out the formation you want, with specific player role adjustments where necessary, and mould your style of play both with and without the ball using the intuitive menus.

SCOUTING/TRANSFERS
FM20: If you want choice in the market, FM20 is the place to go. With more than 500,000 players and an extensive array of scouts at your disposal, you can find whatever you want to take your side that extra mile. It’s up to you whether you want to make big money signings, hunt for wonderkids or take a bargain when you find one.

FM20 Touch: Very similar in nature to FM20, but only being able to load a database of 25,000 players means it’s easier to sort the wheat from the chaff and find those wonderkids you’ve always wanted. Assess your squad depth, use the filters in the player search menu to identify targets and set your scouts to work.

FM20 Mobile: The world’s greatest talents are in your pocket. Utilise the player search function to identify targets, hit the ‘Scout Player’ button on a player’s profile screen and sooner or later, the information will drop in your inbox. Nothing quite beats seeing that that 17-year-old winger you’ve got your eye on has those five full stars of potential…

TRAINING
FM20: You have free rein to set your team to work on what you deem is important. Facing a more physical side that are notoriously good from set-pieces? You can use preset schedules to focus on defence or add in the sessions you deem appropriate. You can also prioritise fitness, team shape and individual skill as you look to make the good players better and your youth prospects the stars of the future.

FM20 Touch: Offering a more streamlined version of the main game’s training portal, you have pretty much full control over training in FM20 Touch. You can focus on what you deem important and switch it up from week to week as you look to keep your squad fresh and focused on the challenges ahead.

FM20 Mobile: Training on Mobile is much more about individual player development, refining their positions and improving individual attributes through mentoring, a new feature for this year’s game.

THE EXPERIENCE
FM20: The most realistic, immersive and detailed management simulation on the market, it’s the closest most of us will ever come to doing it for real. FM20 is bursting with detail in every area and with more than 116 leagues from 51 countries to choose from, the world really is your oyster when it comes to plotting a route to the pinnacle of the sport.

FM20 Touch: Touch boasts all the excitement of the full game, and new features like Club Vision and Development Centre, in a more streamlined format. It’s got the refinement you’d expect but you can avoid getting bogged down in the detail and focus on the bits that matter as you speed through the seasons. Match days can be accelerated using the ‘Instant Result’ feature, while the unique management challenges are perfect for those simply looking to ‘pick up and play’.

FM20 Mobile: The game that can go wherever you do. While device constraints limit what can be included in the game, with users restricted to leagues from four countries, Football Manager Mobile has a bespoke feature that keeps things streamlined and allows you to get to the heart of the action. With 60 leagues from 21 countries at your disposal, you can opt for domestic domination or an adventure abroad.

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by losdiose(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
OKC is the real FM plug

Currently enjoying my FM 21 PC version game

No outing today cos we stay put together here

Thanks man

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
okc326:
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OUR GAMES?
Football Manager 2020 comes in all shapes and sizes. The desktop game is available on PC, Mac and Google Stadia, while we also produce Football Manager Touch for PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch and Football Manager Mobile is available on Android and iOS.

What are the differences between our games?

There are several key differences between the desktop, Touch and Mobile versions of Football Manager. In short, the desktop game offers users the ‘full fat’ FM experience, while Touch and Mobile are more streamlined versions designed for playing in shorter bursts or on the move.

If you want to spend hours modifying your team’s approach to transitions or adjusting your training schedules during busy periods, the desktop game is for you. If you just want to jump right in and get on the fast-track to footballing glory, FM20 Mobile and FM20 Touch tick all the boxes.

Here’s a guide to the key differences…

MATCH ENGINE
FM20: With redesigned player models and improved lighting, this year’s 3D match engine offers the best and most realistic experience yet.

FM20 Touch: Boasting a wide range of camera angles, our acclaimed 3D match engine brings your team and tactics to life in front of you. You can also switch to the 2D view if you like to keep things ‘old school’.

FM20 Mobile: While Mobile only has the 2D match view available, this year’s game offers more contextual information and a wider view of the pitch.

TACTICS
FM20: Use the tactics creator to set out your footballing philosophy. Opt for one of the preset styles like ‘Gegenpress’, ‘Tiki-Taka’ or ‘Route One’, or work with a clean slate to determine the exact formation, player roles and set-piece instructions that will guide you to glory.

FM20 Touch: As Touch focuses on the core elements of football management, the tactical presets are given more of an emphasis, allowing you to pick the structure that works best for your side and then making tweaks as you see fit.

FM20 Mobile: The tactics menu takes you back to basics. Map out the formation you want, with specific player role adjustments where necessary, and mould your style of play both with and without the ball using the intuitive menus.

SCOUTING/TRANSFERS
FM20: If you want choice in the market, FM20 is the place to go. With more than 500,000 players and an extensive array of scouts at your disposal, you can find whatever you want to take your side that extra mile. It’s up to you whether you want to make big money signings, hunt for wonderkids or take a bargain when you find one.

FM20 Touch: Very similar in nature to FM20, but only being able to load a database of 25,000 players means it’s easier to sort the wheat from the chaff and find those wonderkids you’ve always wanted. Assess your squad depth, use the filters in the player search menu to identify targets and set your scouts to work.

FM20 Mobile: The world’s greatest talents are in your pocket. Utilise the player search function to identify targets, hit the ‘Scout Player’ button on a player’s profile screen and sooner or later, the information will drop in your inbox. Nothing quite beats seeing that that 17-year-old winger you’ve got your eye on has those five full stars of potential…

TRAINING
FM20: You have free rein to set your team to work on what you deem is important. Facing a more physical side that are notoriously good from set-pieces? You can use preset schedules to focus on defence or add in the sessions you deem appropriate. You can also prioritise fitness, team shape and individual skill as you look to make the good players better and your youth prospects the stars of the future.

FM20 Touch: Offering a more streamlined version of the main game’s training portal, you have pretty much full control over training in FM20 Touch. You can focus on what you deem important and switch it up from week to week as you look to keep your squad fresh and focused on the challenges ahead.

FM20 Mobile: Training on Mobile is much more about individual player development, refining their positions and improving individual attributes through mentoring, a new feature for this year’s game.

THE EXPERIENCE
FM20: The most realistic, immersive and detailed management simulation on the market, it’s the closest most of us will ever come to doing it for real. FM20 is bursting with detail in every area and with more than 116 leagues from 51 countries to choose from, the world really is your oyster when it comes to plotting a route to the pinnacle of the sport.

FM20 Touch: Touch boasts all the excitement of the full game, and new features like Club Vision and Development Centre, in a more streamlined format. It’s got the refinement you’d expect but you can avoid getting bogged down in the detail and focus on the bits that matter as you speed through the seasons. Match days can be accelerated using the ‘Instant Result’ feature, while the unique management challenges are perfect for those simply looking to ‘pick up and play’.

FM20 Mobile: The game that can go wherever you do. While device constraints limit what can be included in the game, with users restricted to leagues from four countries, Football Manager Mobile has a bespoke feature that keeps things streamlined and allows you to get to the heart of the action. With 60 leagues from 21 countries at your disposal, you can opt for domestic domination or an adventure abroad.

In addition to this,

FM PC : Will work for any 64bit pc with a reasonable ram (3gb and above) and processor speed (1.5 and above)

FM touch: Will work for any Android phone with atleast 3gb ram and above

FM mobile: Will work for any android or IOS device

My number is on my signature, send a dm
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by frankosivue(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
okc326:

It will play fm touch perfectly
wow. But it's not a tablet o. If it's gonna work then I'll be getting the FM touch.
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2020
frankosivue:
wow. But it's not a tablet o. If it's gonna work then I'll be getting the FM touch.

Yes it will play

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by Onyi42(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
thanks for this, how do i get the game like in fm20..i enjoyed the fm20 and fmm20 i got from you
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi42:
thanks for this, how do i get the game like in fm20..i enjoyed the fm20 and fmm20 i got from you

Same process, just send me a dm on whatsapp
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hey guys had issue with my other number, you can reach me on telegram on 08105456502 or whatsapp my other number 09014589717
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Been a while... happy New Year guys, How's the FM21 journey going
Re: Football Manager 2021 Official Thread - Release Date And System Requirements by okc326(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
WHY FOOTBALL MANAGER IS THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME IN THE WORLD
*A THREAD*
������

WARNING‼️— Do not read if you are not ready to be blown away

1. It has the largest database of players and teams — Do you know that Football manager has nigerian league?... Yes it does.. u will see enugu rangers, eyimba etc in football manager, it has all competitions and even youth national teams from u17 to u23 of all countries, did i mention you could manage national teams too and lead them to world cup glory?

2. Real life scenarios — Ranging from team talks, to press conference to transfer sagas, to board expectations to players missing training to VAR to unveiling of new kits, shirt sales and new sponsors to building new stadium to Arab billionairs buying the club u are managing u name it!.. space will not allow me mention

3. Real Life calendar — Football Manager is an exact depiction of what happens in real life football, world cup calender, season and season break, transfer windows, afcon, club world cup, brexit, work permit for foreign players, even coroner virus featured in FM21

4. Exact depiction of a player ability, character, and role — How would i explain this now... Ok... Example if you are managing a player like Balloteli, he's most likely to miss training, if you are managing a player like neymar he'll keep asking for a new contract, you are managing a player like Dembele he is likely to get injured, you are managing a small team and u have a player that is good he will hand in transfer request and ask to.move to a bigger club

5. Real life transfer scenarios — Ranging from an agent demanding a mandatory release clause on his player contract, to squad registeration, to unsettling players for transfer, to paying installmentaly for a player to doing exchange transfers to loaning with option to buy and so much more, u can only find out when u play it

6. FOOTBALL.MANAGER IS AN OFFLINE GAME

All of these are just a tip of the iceberg, football manager offers so much more... Dm me now on whatsapp to get yours, number on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? / Can I Play A Downloaded Game On My Pc / Calling All Top Call Of Duty Mobile Players Looking For A Clan. Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.