Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) (54394 Views)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / TRAGIC: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash Along Calabar- / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Telsidelake: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sad. cry May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

You literally hit the nail on the head....

My brother each time I see accident sight the thing dey vex, most incidence can be averted if only we can predetermined the outcome. I once boarded a bike as we set out in our short journey I noticed a particular sound coming from the motorcycle chain [spoke, rear wheel] in my mind I was like no be this bikeman chain dey given this sound, I later asked him which he confirmed. I shouted him down, stopped gave him some part of the money used leg complete the remaining distance.

Most motorist hardly patronize car repairs till that said vehicle stop working

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
StandardJohn:
R. I. P. May we not die untimely

Those dead people you're seeing have probably said that times without numbers, but yet...

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Drone95(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
This extremely ghastly & fatal road transport accident.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Those dead people you're seeing have probably said that times without numbers, but yet...

Exactly. I'm even sure most of them prayed before and even during the journey. Fate is sacrosanct. May God just give us the privilege to live right before our time come.

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by relicng: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
R.I.P
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by feedthenation(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
RIP to the departed

That road looks more like a bush path, rather than a highway
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
mimimiles93:
Stay at home you people will not hear.
they were not going for a party or Club, na burial dem dey go, none of them expected the accident... Abeg make we dey use our head.

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
RIP to the dead

What a world?

Majority of all these are human error, which could have been prevented, if the needful were done by the some persons incharge

2020 Enough is Enough of all these death here and there in the Name of JESUS AMEN.

I COVER myself, my family Members, my Friends Nairaland MEMBERS, and Children of GOD all over the world with the precious BLOOD OF JESUS AMEN, we shall not die untimely death but live to testify and glorify the LORD in JESUS Name I pray AMEN. Children of GOD shout AMEN if you believe. I said, I shall not die, we shall not die but live to fulfill and accomplish what God has destined (which I know is of good) in our lives in The Name of the Father, and it the Son and of the Holy Ghost Amen. Thank You Jesus for the prayer answered AMEN.

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by electhnd(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
RapistOnBail:
600 years for the driver. E no go better for you even for hell.

chai souls just wasted like that, some Drivers will know that their brake isn't functioning well, they will use it to carry passengers

hoping to repair it when they comes back, after then, they will say how much will remain if I spend this money......... they will look for passengers again and again and again[i]
RapistOnBail:

chai souls just wasted like that, some Drivers will know that their brake isn't functioning well, they will use it to carry passengers

hoping to repair it when they comes back, after then, they will say how much will remain if I spend this money......... they will look for passengers again and again and again[/i]
RapistOnBail:

hoping to repair it when they comes back, after then, they will say how much will remain if I spend this money......... they will look for passengers again and again and again
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by dododawa1: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Look at commercial vehicles brake

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
see more graphic photo and do what with it? non sense poster
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by lymelyte(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mehn! Life is just ephemeral.. Don't ever cling to any material thing.. 11 people just go like that. Some pray before dem commot from house o.. God!

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by lymelyte(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
angelusbrut:
I thank God for life,I heard an accident on Monday,but I still appreciate God that am alive, staying very positive to bounce back.you may not know what it means to be alive, from that Monday till now,I have spent over 250k on my leg,it's well sha,

May there souls rest in peace
God be with you bro.. This life ehn, nothing dey inside o.. Person go just dey ginger anyhow like say na him get key to life and death.. See money when you don spend now!
I had an accident two years ago with my newly bought car that was condemned in the accident but nothing happened to me.. I picked myself up sold the scrap and moved on thanking God I survived it and not even killing anyone in the process.. My broda,life is just a phase Dat passes away with time..

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by tonquendo4u(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Double wahala for dead body
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Earnonline2: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jesus
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by openmine(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
I am tired of talking or even sympathizing on an avoidable death.....if passengers like let the driver use them and practice grand theft auto or need for speed!

Once I enter a vehicle or bus I will first tell driver to drive carefully...if while on a journey,the driver decides to be 'unfortunate', I will convince some of the passengers to gang up and threaten him!

He will be the one that will drive slowly till we get to our destination! Rubbish! angry

We are too quiet in this country...that's why bad things keep happening to us!

Just see how a reckless and wicked driver has ended the lives of someone's father,mother,sister,brother,daughter,son,friend,etc cry cry

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by friday2011(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
KindlyAssist:
This kind of road with such ghastly accident. ?

SPEEDING IS NOT NECESSARY

AVOID IT

That is not the main road...

What we have up there is where the bus landed after the accident...

There express road is very good, reason why most drivers plying that axis over speeds.
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by tojahh(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Judolisco:
Wahala dey dis country o... I don't know how some people can be so comfortable snapping a dead body ... Rest in peace

if they did not snap it.... will you see the Pictorial narrative of the accident?
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Judolisco(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
tojahh:

if they did not snap it.... will you see the Pictorial narrative of the accident?
so everybody there is a journalist?? Some people jst snap 4 no reason.. U get to an accident scene and the first thing u do is to start snapping up and down in saner climes the family members can sue you for that
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by amali52(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
StandardJohn:
R. I. P. May we not die untimely Amen, this is too much brother
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by mattmogan88: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Omoh this na confirm BAAAD news SHAKING MY HEAD, hope they won't say na the deseased claimed their life undecided
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by samsegs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Death at the funeral...
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by ekevwe(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching DESK This Morning, At least eleven persons travelling for a funeral ceremony have died in a ghastly motor accident in Cross River State, while two people are said to be critically injured

The accident, which involved a white-coloured Hiace bus number plates EDA28XA, occurred around 10 a.m on Thurday, September 24, along the Calabar-Ikom Highway in Mbarakom Community, Akamkpa Local Government Area of the State, Reports.

According to an eyewitness, Who Notify News Crew, The crash was caused by brake failure while the vehicle was on high speed. Another witness, Albert Asuquo, who helped in the rescue operation, said that the injured passengers were taken to the General Hospital in Akamkpa alongside the corpses.

A neighbour of the some of the deceased persons who gave his name as Mr. Effiong, said they were in a chartered bus going to a burial of another neighbour who passed away, Reports.

“I know some of them very well, they are my neighbours and we stay in the same yard. Someone in the area died and they were going for the burial. It was a chartered vehicle for the burial. May their souls rest in peace.” He said.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

That road is not good how come the accident? Rip to them
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Most of these accidents occur as a result of reckless driving, directly attributable to alcohol abuse and also to the general lack of commonsense that afflicts the average Nigerian adult.

Nigerians don't like to think deep unless food, sex or money is immediately involved angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by chocodav: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
pls this road look like road wey go kill person by accident abi dey pack their body come put for there make them see say na there, but even if is that place one must slow na did they car hit another no one can tellonly them there undecided undecided well may ur gentle souls rest in peace, cry cry cry we that are alive una dey see abi let GOD see us through Amen
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by gatti(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching DESK This Morning, At least eleven persons travelling for a funeral ceremony have died in a ghastly motor accident in Cross River State, while two people are said to be critically injured

The accident, which involved a white-coloured Hiace bus number plates EDA28XA, occurred around 10 a.m on Thurday, September 24, along the Calabar-Ikom Highway in Mbarakom Community, Akamkpa Local Government Area of the State, Reports.

According to an eyewitness, Who Notify News Crew, The crash was caused by brake failure while the vehicle was on high speed. Another witness, Albert Asuquo, who helped in the rescue operation, said that the injured passengers were taken to the General Hospital in Akamkpa alongside the corpses.

A neighbour of the some of the deceased persons who gave his name as Mr. Effiong, said they were in a chartered bus going to a burial of another neighbour who passed away, Reports.

“I know some of them very well, they are my neighbours and we stay in the same yard. Someone in the area died and they were going for the burial. It was a chartered vehicle for the burial. May their souls rest in peace.” He said.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Rip to the dead.Inside life!
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by silibaba: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mutuwa:
grin
na wa for you ooo angry
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Najdorf: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Idiotic drivers with their overspeeding + Bad Roads
What do you expect undecided?
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
what is happening for God's sake...last week it was ebonyi river accident that killed many persons, two days ago lokoja and now Calabar. God save your children. this is getting out of hand...

1 Like

Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Murphy22(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
my own is that, how can the vehicle crash and squeezed beyond recognition like that? did it get burnt? hmm there's more to it than the ordinary eyes can see...
Re: 11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Now they have even more burial to attend. burials and motuaries must be big booming business in Nigeria, Maybe i should invest. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) / Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.