Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi (2633 Views)

Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Millimann: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2020
By Emma Amaize
FORMER Minister for State (Education), Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, has declared that he did not strip anybody naked as portrayed by political detractors in some trending videos and photographs, saying the people involved were having sex among themselves when a fight broke out among them.

Gbagi stated, Thursday, “My attention has just been drawn to trending photographs in virtually Nigerian social media and blogs. First and foremost, the videos in circulation are fictitious- made videos and none of those people lined up in the video are a staff of GKO Properties or any organisation associated with my person.
“What you see circulating are photographs of these persons who were sexually harassing themselves in one of our guest houses, not the hotel, as it is being rumoured. “While some of them came to seek application to work in the hotel and have lasted less than six days, they all went into stealing of various sums of amount in the hotel, where fight broke out with the purported married woman and some other citizens involved with them sexually. “If they are staff, I ask the general public to demand their letters of engagement or employment. At best, they are freelance people, who come around with the intention to seek jobs and most probably they may have been going through the screening process, but not staff of the hotel or any of our system. “Now take the question of if it is indeed true, the pictures you have seen, did you see any injury or torture on them, and they were swimming. First and foremost, they were swimming, they had come out of the guest house where they were sleeping with themselves, I have nothing to do with it.
“They were the ones that brought themselves to lodge a complaint, I never would take such photographs nor my children to circulate, no, it was all planned by political opponents, I cannot do that, I was a former chairman of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria and I know what it takes. “In any case, let us deal with the issue of theft which is the main matter here.
These are people who stole, we have their statements in writing, in fact, they were writing against themselves. So, it was all politically motivated. We have no business with it,” he added. His words: “I categorically say that all of these are motivated to smear me (laughs), not knowing that I am not moved by such lies. I am not involved, I am laughing at them because all they needed to have done is to try and make sure of what they want to show to Deltans, as to why a jobless man, a man that has nothing to offer should come and govern them, I have presented my credentials to the world and that I know is good enough.”
“It will be recalled that it was rumored that some point, some years ago, getting towards an election like we are now getting to prepare for shortly, that I had a lion in my house that was going to come out and devour people. That time, childish as it was, they said a man of God saw the vision that my lion was going to come out, the man of God in question came out to debunk that there was no such thing. “But the mischief-makers insisted, homes were closes, stores were abandoned, all in an attempt to avoid being devoured by this so-called lion that never existed. Up till this moment, the lion in question has not been seen or produced and nobody bothers to ask the question – where is the so-called lion. “I have since moved out of that property to my community and no lion is anywhere. I want to tell you that this is a plan by some persons, who believe that with the good job we do, it is a lost battle for them, they want to be governor of Delta State and all these are geared towards presenting an embarrassing case to the governor. “The governor is not a stupid person, he can never be, and he knows this game better than they think they are doing.
“You will recall that sometime much earlier in the year, there was a rumor that somebody was killed in my community, the people, who killed the persons in the community, turned around, produced the video of the dead body as though I was the one, it is political. “Incidentally, I was not even in the country when the incident occurred. I came in, made sure we complained to the police, they arrested the culprit, these same men who are seeking to be governor connived with some top official and release the people on a no-case submission. “A lawyer said to be with them is an extortionist, he has done everything before now to extort money from me, in fact, he believes he is a partner to my wealth and all of these have been playing out,” he added.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/i-didnt-strip-anybody-they-were-in-sex-escapade-%e2%80%95-gbagi/

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Brandstudio01: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Hnnm
This is another side of the story
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by vonlogon: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2020
eeem..... I find this very difficult to believe

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2020
How dumb can u be to come up with this excuse ?

And this one was a minister too ?

No wonder directors in ministry are far richer than this ministers n ministers are charged for the crime

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by DaddyRochie1642: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by StandardJohn(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Let me wait for the other side of the story before I comment
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by SmartProf(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2020
He must have met with his lawyers and they've put up this defense as damage control. Shebi all ur workers get mouth to defend themselves? Your foolish action has nailed u. When all of them now claim in court that they are virgins, u'll then tell us where u harvested your sudden allegation from.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2020
You didn’t strip them, you just acted as their camera man and helped to market their naked pics. Three consenting adult female workers decided to have a sex romp with one male worker while on duty? Shameless liar, wicked old pervert! Minister of Xvideos!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Millimann: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
This is another side of the story

This side of the story get k-leg.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Zeezy81: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2020
You just said enough to nail yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Riverville(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Oga, you dey lie o. They are not your staff. Them come find work, how many hours dem take dey find work, then to swimming and sex orgy. Oga arrange your story well.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by adaora17901: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Let me wait for the variety flank of the fable before I comment
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by PureGoldh(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is nothing wey Musa never hear ontop radio.

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Olupristine(f): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
See lie.....chai
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by oskopy: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
believe this at your own parava
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by bolaayenimo: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Politics
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by seborrhic: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bag of pure hogwash.
How many people in Nigeria have letters of engagement and how what does this clown mean by sexual molestation.
If one had any iota of doubt concerning this story before,this response by Gbagi just confirmed the story to be 110% true.
Stripping mature people naked over a mere 5k.
This is the type that will entry into office and turn state coffers to his personal ATM.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by duduade: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Only you Gbagi
All these people were seeking work at the hotel

And at the same time were stealing money and at the same time were engaged in sex escapades

Loooool

You try

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by yaki84: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Igbochief001:
How dumb can u be to come up with this excuse ?

And this one was a minister too ?

No wonder directors in ministry are far richer than this ministers n ministers are charged for the crime
warri don carry last las las. And he wants to be govr.... Chai

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Coldie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wow... This kind person was once a minister.

Imagine excuse, they were not staffs, they came for employment, they lodged in hotel, they stole, they were having sex amongst themselves, they were fighting then they were swimming.

The they were swimming part got me... Lol

Oga gimme contract Mk I formulate better lie for u

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by mytime24(f): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Naija d only country where u'll see blue colour, but dey'll tell u is red u saw grin

If na lie
Ask Gandollar cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by allthingsgood: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
Millimann:
By Emma Amaize
FORMER Minister for State (Education), Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, has declared that he did not strip anybody naked as portrayed by political detractors in some trending videos and photographs, saying the people involved were having sex among themselves when a fight broke out among them.

Gbagi stated, Thursday, “My attention has just been drawn to trending photographs in virtually Nigerian social media and blogs. First and foremost, the videos in circulation are fictitious- made videos and none of those people lined up in the video are a staff of GKO Properties or any organisation associated with my person.
“What you see circulating are photographs of these persons who were sexually harassing themselves in one of our guest houses, not the hotel, as it is being rumoured. “While some of them came to seek application to work in the hotel and have lasted less than six days, they all went into stealing of various sums of amount in the hotel, where fight broke out with the purported married woman and some other citizens involved with them sexually. “If they are staff, I ask the general public to demand their letters of engagement or employment. At best, they are freelance people, who come around with the intention to seek jobs and most probably they may have been going through the screening process, but not staff of the hotel or any of our system. “Now take the question of if it is indeed true, the pictures you have seen, did you see any injury or torture on them, and they were swimming. First and foremost, they were swimming, they had come out of the guest house where they were sleeping with themselves, I have nothing to do with it.
“They were the ones that brought themselves to lodge a complaint, I never would take such photographs nor my children to circulate, no, it was all planned by political opponents, I cannot do that, I was a former chairman of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria and I know what it takes. “In any case, let us deal with the issue of theft which is the main matter here.
These are people who stole, we have their statements in writing, in fact, they were writing against themselves. So, it was all politically motivated. We have no business with it,” he added. His words: “I categorically say that all of these are motivated to smear me (laughs), not knowing that I am not moved by such lies. I am not involved, I am laughing at them because all they needed to have done is to try and make sure of what they want to show to Deltans, as to why a jobless man, a man that has nothing to offer should come and govern them, I have presented my credentials to the world and that I know is good enough.”
“It will be recalled that it was rumored that some point, some years ago, getting towards an election like we are now getting to prepare for shortly, that I had a lion in my house that was going to come out and devour people. That time, childish as it was, they said a man of God saw the vision that my lion was going to come out, the man of God in question came out to debunk that there was no such thing. “But the mischief-makers insisted, homes were closes, stores were abandoned, all in an attempt to avoid being devoured by this so-called lion that never existed. Up till this moment, the lion in question has not been seen or produced and nobody bothers to ask the question – where is the so-called lion. “I have since moved out of that property to my community and no lion is anywhere. I want to tell you that this is a plan by some persons, who believe that with the good job we do, it is a lost battle for them, they want to be governor of Delta State and all these are geared towards presenting an embarrassing case to the governor. “The governor is not a stupid person, he can never be, and he knows this game better than they think they are doing.
“You will recall that sometime much earlier in the year, there was a rumor that somebody was killed in my community, the people, who killed the persons in the community, turned around, produced the video of the dead body as though I was the one, it is political. “Incidentally, I was not even in the country when the incident occurred. I came in, made sure we complained to the police, they arrested the culprit, these same men who are seeking to be governor connived with some top official and release the people on a no-case submission. “A lawyer said to be with them is an extortionist, he has done everything before now to extort money from me, in fact, he believes he is a partner to my wealth and all of these have been playing out,” he added.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/i-didnt-strip-anybody-they-were-in-sex-escapade-%e2%80%95-gbagi/
[/s]

This is nothing but damage control
Lies!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by MJluv(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol.... This country is full of funny people. Just imagine...
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by BlowYourMind: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
This former minister has no sense no good legal advisers
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by Enudapan: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

The problem in Nigeria is
We don't know who to believe
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by nairaman66(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
You just hired them less than 6hrs! They started swimming, having sex and stealing your money!

Lie Mohammed come and see your elder brother!!
Re: I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi by soundlala: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
oh now ur attension has been drawn, when dey said u arrested them naked u didn't say anything now that u have arrested ur attension have been drawn

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi / Tinubu Hosted By Chicago State University Alumni Ranked No 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.