Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nurse Earns BIG From Sidehustle, See How He Did It And How You Can Too - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nurse Earns BIG From Sidehustle, See How He Did It And How You Can Too (235 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Earns BIG From Sidehustle, See How He Did It And How You Can Too by auxano01(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2020
To many, the Nigerian dream is to get a degree, bag a white-collar job, save for a few years to support personal development and family members, get married, and live happily ever after. Pretty dramatic huh? Funny enough, 30% of Nigeria's population is uneducated. So how do they love the Nigerian dream? Is the Nigerian dream achievable for only the literates and educated?

The morning sun always rises with Frank well sited and ready for business at his Angwa Shaho location in the heart of Abuja, He has warmed his way into the hearts of his neighbors and customers for being a very lively and ever ready to help agent. In the last 7 months, Frank has gone from being a certified nurse/midwife in search of job placement to being one of the biggest and most consistent agency bankers in Nigeria.

He did not let the national job scarcity issues deter him from living the ‘Nigerian dream’. In his words, ‘‘I always want to be successful irrespective of what I do, who doesn’t ehn. As a Nigerian youth, I’m always on the lookout for opportunities. If I’m not getting a job now, how about I create one for myself and earn from there.’’

‘‘What I have noticed is many people think agency banking is a scam, I also thought so months back but I know better now. Anybody with some capital even as low as ₦50,000 can start the agency banking business, it's better than living a life of crime. Anybody can make it as an Agency Banker, I am a certified Nurse and Midwife, but I am making a career and life off agency banking. I have successfully convinced three guys in my neighborhood to join the agency banking bandwagon and they’re doing good already too. Frank Added.

''It’s a business I will easily recommend to anyone considering you do not need tertiary certifications or be overly literate to navigate this business. All you need is a willing heart, some capital, and tingg. If you don't have a university degree, you can still make it in life as a agency banker. you just have to be responsible and disciplined, with patience you can grow your income steadily and eventually live the Nigerian dream.''
http://cellulant.com.ng/publications/how-to-earn-more-money-as-a-tingg-agent/

(1) (Reply)

Job Recruitment At Human Resource Generalist Egbin Power Plc. APPLY NOW / APPLY: US Consulate Announces Training For Female Entrepreneurs / Plant Today To Reap Every 10days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.