Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate (15061 Views)

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Oyetola Justifies Aregbesola’s Loans As Adeleke Shuns BBC Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by shiwex: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
People that skip debates really are contestants that have nothing to offer. Nigerians have wise up now. They have learnt from that dullard Buhari that refused to debate Atiku. If you are not ready to debate, then dont ask for peoples vote..simple

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
bukkysam:
STOP BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR STATE GOVERNORS: READ SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS IN FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS IN LAGOS STATE (FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983)
* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.
* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.
* His government built the Lagos State Television
* His government built the Lagos Radio
* His government built Lagos State University
* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.
* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.
* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.
* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.
* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.
* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.
* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.
* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.
* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.
* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.
* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.
* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.
* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.
* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).
* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.
* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.
* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980
* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).
* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.
*His government established LASACO Insurance.
*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.
*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.
WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?
IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG!
COMMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WELCOME!!

Thank you. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state also made understand how deceptive these criminal governors are.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by SirLakes: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Who debate epp for this naija election

Mtcheew
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Guyman02:
That one who calls himself Party Leader his children don't participate in debates to become Iyaloja and Babaloja of all Lagos markets neither do his associates who harass Lagosians daily collecting Owo Shiaman used to snatch ballot boxes during elections.
The man he repackaged from a tyrant to a fake Democrat never participated in any debates to become president.
Debates don't count until we are ready to implement electoral reforms

Cry cry baby...he didn't get there over night

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by fof1: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
epicmadam:
Oh cool

Don't forget that i have magic organic seeds (Akpi and Fenugreek) for ladies that have deficiency in their butts, hips and breasts. Chat me up before considering artificial implanting or surgery which at times ends in disaster. I'm just a click away...

HOW ABOUT MEN OWN?
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by Bewiseedet(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mighty Agboola
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by epicmadam(f): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
fof1:

HOW ABOUT MEN OWN?

Nope, i don't have for elongated third leg grin
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by Ahmeduana(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
This guy is behaving just the way Jimoh Ibrahim and Alimodu Sheriff behaved, just like a contracted machinery SPOILER!
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by Olumax3028: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sarmiz24:
U are a Mumu Man! sad and u get mind to talk this kind tin outside chai SMH
We will see who be mumu between you and I. Ode
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by ajl: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
These Nigerians are senseless. A foreign media organizing debate for politicians in your country. Why can't NTA or AIT go organize one for UK election. These people do not have 1 kobo of dignity in them. Even a governor attended.
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by getinspired01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Inspiration is a factor in your quest for success. When you get inspiration from someone, you get new ideas from him, which makes you enthusiastic and encourage you do something positive.
Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by Lamasta(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
If he like he should shun the microphone he cannot win the election next month may be 2028 he can stand a chance eha.
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by zoedew: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Olumax3028:
His funeral! Whether he comes or not, he is still losing anyway.
He was my dad's ex student and my dad said he was not very bright when he was in school so I'm not surprise if he shies away from question and answer.

Betrayers like to lurk in the dark! Agboola Judas Ajayi Iscariot is one!
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by zoedew: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Little wonder. Betrayers like to lurk in the dark! Agboola Judas Ajayi Iscariot is one!
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sarmiz24:
U are a Mumu Man! sad and u get mind to talk this kind tin outside chai SMH
He's obviously a kid. So stupid
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by feedthenation(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
How many people have the opportunity to watch or listen to political debates when there is no light
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by epicmadam(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
fof1:

HOW ABOUT MEN OWN?

I now have for men! Slide to my WhatsApp
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by ThatFairGuy1: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
I've been thinking since when he declared for Governorship that he just wants power, he has nothing to offer
Re: Ondo Election: Agboola Ajayi Shuns BBC Debate by Imefonukoenin11: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Marketers Kick As FG Rules Out Price Hike / CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.