Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

"My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) (37354 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Newman20:

Guy no be small thing

Well since he's washing her pant he'll know the circumference and subsequently how to handle the waist. grin

Guy next time go straight to the point.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by darlenese(f): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fvcknigga:
Leave pvssy eating out of this, that's different

With a well labelled diagram differentiate between pussy eating and pant washing
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Titugirl(f): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Whats the nobility in washing pants?
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by osazsky(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Must u trend...how much for washing machine cant remember last when my wife wash clothes. Who has time for hand washing.do people still actually wash clothes in this 21st century. Na wah o.runs out of tread
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Mart1994(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
This public toilet again.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by faithfull18(f): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
GreatResearcher:
THe mumu man no shame to dey for background of the video dey shout 'it's ok to wash pant'.
I give up on some men.
See who is talking, online alpha males.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Qwaps: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Handy007: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wetin you expect before nor be you pay the idiot groom price
Just wan trend
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by DisLifeSha: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nothing is wrong with me. If you can lick it, why not wash the case

(
Verysmart101:

So many things dey wrong with you
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Asadujames202(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
But if she's living with u and u guys share a bathroom where should she spread it

I get hard on
at the sight of ladies panties

I don't know why
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by AuroraB(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
GreatResearcher:
THe mumu man no shame to dey for background of the video dey shout 'it's ok to wash pant'.
I give up on some men.
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Didn't bother watching the video lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Akoghaekpen(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
I no know say that kind husband still dey abey make dem find me one
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by GreatResearcher: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
faithfull18:

See who is talking, online alpha males.
Hey! Long time.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why pesin wey dey lick yansh no go fit wash pants! Nonsense!!!
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
I ass again, wont you be washing my pant when we marry?
0KNM:
This country na wa aa

I blame social media
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
It’s a shame to the man, for the wife to be saying this nonsense in public. Attention seeker
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by enemyofprogress: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
And so fokn what? Make we fry beans? Rubbish
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by JaneYave(f): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Everybody has their formula.Just be yourself!
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Imefonukoenin11: 3:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by DeRoyalhouse: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Which one is more difficult, to go down on your wife with your tongue or to wash her pant?. Just thinking out loud.

Marriage is for mature minds who are really to bend their rules and make sacrifices.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by sisisioge: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2020
She's just trying to trend. The guy may have loaded her cloths in the washer at some point in their lives, which may have included her undies. But being very backward, she thought it would be great to brag about it. Yeyebrity angry
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Awoo88: 5:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Newman20:
Dat one na husband?

She bought a housemaid or should I say a houseman and called him a husband. grin

Mumu woman grin
How is she a munu woman? To buy keep dey easy??
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Ikea81: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2020
saphiere:
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph took to her IG to react to the pant washing saga which has been going on online for days now after Neo was spotted washing his lover's pants.

The actress disclosed that her husband washes her panties while reacting to the conversation around BBNaija's Neo washing his love interest, Vee's underwear.

she wrote:

Anita's husband Michael Fisayo Olagunju, aka MC Fish, who was in the background, agreed with her and insisted there's nothing wrong with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-O-_PentQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFh_69Oh0GE/

Our. Forefathers must be disappointed.
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by Mintum: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Because he is your husband
Re: "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) by sadi78: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Newman20:
Dat one na husband?

She bought a housemaid or should I say a houseman and called him a husband. grin

Mumu woman grin

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Missing Brothers In Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ??