Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why You Are Broke And How To Fix It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Are Broke And How To Fix It (165 Views)

This Is What I Will Do If I Was Broke And Needed To Create A Quick Side Hustle! / 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Broke And How To Fix It by beauty94: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys how are you doing todayyy hope everything is going fine, as for me am cool and doing great, it is my pleasure to write this pose here knowing that you will love what i have to share with you.

Let’s talk about you leaving the rat race and setting yourself up for financial freedom.
As a beginner you will need a lot of gut and determination to pull through the process where you have to go from been broke to living a financially free life.

Is it possible to live life without financial struggle? YES.

Is it possible to be debt free in life? YES

Will I ever own good stuff in my life? YES

It is going to be easy? NO. But it is doable and very much possible to walk the everyday life without financial stress what so ever.

It all start with planning; planning your financial freedom is the most crucial aspect of everyone’s life. If you are ever going to live happily ever after, if you are ever going to leave the rat race and enter onto the fast track of life, then planning your finance is the only way out.

I made this decision to plan every kobo that enters my hand and I have never ever had any reason to be under pressure again as I walk the streets of life with hope and brightness on my face knowing that I will be forever be grateful for the decision I made to plan my money and that cannot be taking away from me. My self-confident is now high than the way I use to know myself, because I can now own anything that I so desire. All thanks to planning my money. continue reading from https://cupofco..com/p/wealth-creation.html

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Oduduwa Republic / Anambra Lawmaker Builds Brand New House For Widow / SCHOOL RESUMPTION: These States Will Resume Schools On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.