Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike (13465 Views)

National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike / Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Bodempp(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
You will be shocked with the outcome from these people
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
t
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Ategberoson(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
post=94299466:

You guys should make your mind up in time and stop dragging your feet please.
We are ready to go......

who are you deceiving? green snake under the green grass

I thought Buhari is the best thing after Angel? where are you ready to go to?

talking about inconsistency and confusion, you best demonstrate that words

2 Likes

Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Redhot111(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
deboysben:
Na so

Bubu knows how to useless them before the day of the strike.
Either through court Or use of security and they will end up with a splinter group.

I disagree. Bubu doesn't know anything. Things are just falling apart in my country. And bubu may not even know why they are going on strike. He has never known any damn thing in this country.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Vulcanheph(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
thesicilian:
Strike that will be called off as soon as the FG dials the account number of their top executives.

Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Zion1200: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Let's wait and see weather these ones are serious about it or they'll later come up with different story again because this is Nigeria.

How many times are they going to be telling you that the old man in Ask Rock doesn't care about the masses?

PEACE!!!
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by edoairways: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ikorodurealtor:
Wish our youths will throw their weight behind this like they are doing with BBN.

Wanna buy a house or land within Lagos and environs?
Contact us through our signature
So that they die on the way I suppose
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Sunnyja: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
free2ryhme:

https://punchng.com/breaking-judiciary-workers-to-join-planned-labour-strike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1601046425

There will be no strike. All these confused Unions are just noise makers. We are already used to the new price and the masses should not be used as cash out for rent seeking Unions.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Komu1048(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hedonisco:
Idiots. If it was during Jonathan's administration, these fools would be forming Rambo. They would have gone on strike amidst protests by the very next day after the increments.

But now under this abokki r e t a r d they call Buhari, they are taking weeks to deliberate nonsense. Same thing that happened when the Fulani Herdsman in chief increased fuel price from N85 to N145. What did the useless NLC, TUC and their affiliates do? Nothing. Now they are talking rubbish.

At the end of the day they would claim that the strike has been suspended in line with the so-called Industrial Court Order.

I really can't bring myself to forgive Jonathan walahi. His gentlemanness put us in this mess.

No wake up and pray for him, his gentleness made u alive to type this rubbish. Cox he value ur life more than u urself
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Brushstrokes20: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good! Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadists
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Very sweet
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Babastrong(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
NLC has been bribed, no strike.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Bimpe29: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
The strike is coming pretty late and as such it's purpose may be grossly defeated and misunderstood.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by akinloye19995: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please will marketsx shopkeepers and variety business be forced to join the walkout?
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Kwara1stson: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
this hike in electricity tariff no concern me. I don bypass my meter
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Okfrank25: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
NLC,APC, NA SAME SAME
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sunnyja:
There will be no strike. All these confused Unions are just noise makers. We are already used to the new price and the masses should not be used as cash out for rent seeking Unions.

You be small pickin wey no sabi anything

go play with sand
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by allthingsgood: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enwhen:

God bless them ... Nigeria , home of great people .

yinmu cheesy
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Kingstanding: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ikorodurealtor:
Wish our youths will throw their weight behind this like they are doing with BBN.

. Nigeria youths are not bothered about the progress of this country, their main concern is about bbnaija. Useless and hopless youths. Future Leaders my foot.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by uchmannn(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
free2ryhme:

https://punchng.com/breaking-judiciary-workers-to-join-planned-labour-strike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1601046425

Other countries are busy making life more comfortable and adaptable for their citizens and here my country is doing otherwise. God punish devil!

Meanwhile contact me for landed properties within and outside owerri metropolis, IMO state.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by manunitedbabes: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
thesicilian:
Strike that will be called off as soon as the FG dials the account number of their top executives.

As if you is your father one of them? Cos we wanna fish them out
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Chidecmail: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ikorodurealtor:

You don't have Nigerian youths because no body is a Nigerian you only have nations caged within a geographical area. The arewa man will call it a fight against his brother like wise the Odudwa man. So who is a Nigerian?
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Hedonisco: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Komu1048:

No wake up and pray for him, his gentleness made u alive to type this rubbish. Cox he value ur life more than u urself

If you quote me again you will die like a chicken. Bastard. Talking like a brainless animal.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Sangre: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
hezy4real01:
Do we still have a judicial system or a political influenced fellows..
Here in Rivers State most of them have sold their wigs and souls for a brand new house with an additional task of judgements and hurriedly typed leaflets tagged "injunctions" in Esebunwo's favour.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by hezy4real01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
I tell you.... God have mercy
Sangre:
Here in Rivers State most of them have sold their wigs and souls for a brand new house with an additional task of judgements and hurriedly typed leaflets tagged "injunctions" in Esebunwo's favour.
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Imefonukoenin11: 3:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike by Komu1048(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Hedonisco:

If you quote me again you will die like a chicken. Bastard. Talking like a brainless animal.

Fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Judge’s Health Stalls Hearing In Suit Against Obaseki / Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.