Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed (422 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by naijaboy756: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello Doctors in the house.

Please I have this back pain for a long while. Recently I went to the hospital and was given Biopentin, Sirdalud,Melocap and Vitamin B12.

The pain has a source on the left side of my mid-back. I also have had little numbeness of the left leg. Recently I started feeling like a structural issue on that left side like it isn't working fully well making me want to limp. Also noticed several popping sounds when I stretch. The pains radiate from back to neck to shoulders.

Please help Doctors in the house
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by Joeboy666: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Do you take herbal medicine?.order one from me for your problem
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by naijaboy756: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Joeboy666:
Do you take herbal medicine?.order one from me for your problem
I may not mind. What is the diagnosis?
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by longetivity(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
use aboliki
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by gawab: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
naijaboy756:

Please I have this back pain for a long while. Recently I went to the hospital and was given Biopentin, Sirdalud,Melocap and Vitamin B12.

The pain has a source on the left side of my mid-bad. I also have had little numbeness of the left leg. Recently I started feeling like a structural issue on that left side like it isn't working fully well making me want to limp. Also noticed several popping sounds when I stretch. The pains radiate from back to neck to shoulders.

Try bee venom therapy, it's very effective for such ailment. Where are you based?
What's app:08184408033
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by Akatta(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Use Ugcare stem cell supplement, after (3)days u will go to church for thanksgiving
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by transfer101: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2020
naijaboy756:

The pain has a source on the left side of my mid-back. I also have had little numbeness of the left leg. Recently I started feeling like a structural issue on that left side like it isn't working fully well making me want to limp. Also noticed several popping sounds when I stretch. The pains radiate from back to neck to shoulders.

Hi, I’d like to know if your back pain has subdued.
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by Lusola15: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2020
naijaboy756:

Any luck cos mine is killing me
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by naijaboy756: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2020
transfer101:
Hi, I’d like to know if your back pain has subdued.
not yet o. thinking of seeing a physiotherapist
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by naijaboy756: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Lusola15:

Any luck cos mine is killing me
none yet o....the pain ehnnnnn
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by transfer101: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
naijaboy756:
not yet o. thinking of seeing a physiotherapist
Well, the remedy that seems to be working for me currently is that I stay away from carbohydrates. And every morning, I drink a cup of warm water diluted with Apple Cider Vinegar (the one with the mother).

Bear in mind that this is not a medical advise, I’m just stating what has worked for me lately.

I should mention that before you consider attempting my approach, make sure you are not on any orthodox drug to avoid complications.

P.S. If you eventually find something that works, let me knw
Re: BACK PAIN: Urgent Help Needed by naijaboy756: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
transfer101:

Well, the remedy that seems to be working for me currently is that I stay away from carbohydrates. And every morning, I drink a cup of warm water diluted with Apple Cider Vinegar (the one with the mother).

Bear in mind that this is not a medical advise, I’m just stating what has worked for me lately.

I should mention that before you consider attempting my approach, make sure you are not on any orthodox drug to avoid complications.

P.S. If you eventually find something that works, let me knw
went to a physio. He located a muscle line behind the back and use a gel and something to rub on the line for some minutes. The pains reduced. The issue now is the numbness on the left ankle area

(1) (Reply)

Post deleted / Help!! / Cough Natural Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.