Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2859 Views)

Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
hi guys,
Doctors, ladies and gentlemen in the house, please I Need You guys help urgently... Please whatever experience, knowledge And advise You Have for me Please drop Them, am grateful in advance as I read Your comments below.
Please the problem is I have observed this back pain that refuse to go, located at my pelvic region at the back, over a Month now, I Could remember it started when I was trying to carry heavy conduit electrical cables on my should, I heard a Crack sound at my waist level that day ...I Have used drugs both native and foreign, still I still feel it, it's obvious especially when I sit for long or a while and am trying to stand to walk I won't stand upright or straight at first Cause the pain won't let me, then I get to stretch or force myself to stand vertical as normal before I can walk....pls guys I Need Your advise, knowledge And experience on how to correct this especially the Doctors in the house.
Please if You Have experience such before, Please what did You use or do to it. Please note that Am active Enough, as I do my daily exercise... thanks and sorry for the long write up. Jah bless y'all
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by MistadeRegal(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
That's the handiwork of pile. Consuming too much sugar and oil. I 'can' recommend Goko Cleanser. Only if you can overlook the bitter taste. But it works.

1 Like

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2017
MistadeRegal:
That's the handiwork of pile. Consuming too much sugar and oil. I 'can' recommend Goko Cleanser. Only if you can overlook the bitter taste. But it works.
thanks Bro, I don't mind the bitter taste as long it stop the back pain...
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by hisgrace090: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Start sleeping on the floor either with mart or very tiny foam.

Continue sleeping on big foam will escallet your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Buchika: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2017
I used to have such pain after helping to pack some building blocks, it's almost as you narrated, can't stand straight at first if I sit for a long time, I can't bend to pick anything on the ground. I went to an orthopedic surgeon , after treatment it didn't stop, until someone told me to change my sleeping position, I used to be sleeping with my face down, that's sleeping with my belly,

I changed to sleeping with back, the pain started to reduce, from 2014 up to now I am yet to experience back pain.

so op try and change sleeping position, it worked for me, who knows it might work for you,

good luck.

1 Like

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jerflakes(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

thanks Bro, I don't mind the bitter taste as long it stop the back pain...

You said it started when you carried heavy objects and heard a crack in your back

This baboon doctor now says that it's caused by pile and you are happy to drink gbogbonise

WTF has pile got to do with your condition?

Do you even know what pile is?

That's how you guys die early from taking advice from nairaland instead of going to the hospital for an X-ray

Mr man, try and start sleeping on your back, on the floor, not on a bed

4 Likes

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by SpyAC(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Easier way of cureing back pain, look for nice ganger weed, add ginger with garlic to it nd hot drink mixe together nd drink, after dt come out for a great testimony.

1 Like

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jokolo282(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm suffering from the same problem now, although my own was cause by weight lifting, i heard a cracked sound at the upper region of my left back, close to my shoulder. uptil now I'm still feeling the pain like a cracked bone. and it's so painful, sometimes the pain would reduced while sometimes it would go, i won't experience it for 2 or 3 days again, but later on, it would appear and started paining me severely. especially at night (evening) when I'm about to sleep. i too also need help Biko, for over 3yrs now
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2017
strt sleeping with your back on d floor,buy diclofenac balm and rub everynite bfor u sleep,dnt bend down with ur full back,always sit in an upright position. tank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

You said it started when you carried heavy objects and heard a crack in your back

This baboon doctor now says that it's caused by pile and you are happy to drink gbogbonise

That's how you guys die early from taking advice from nairaland instead of going to the hospital for an X-ray

Mr man, try and start sleep on your back, on the floor, not on a bed
thanks Bro really appreciate Your comment... truth Be Told when I doubted that guy comment Cause I wonder why he said pile And oil caused it when I said I was trying to carry sometin heavy. thanks Bro I will observe Your advise
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

Mr man, try and start sleep on your back, on the floor, not on a bed
thanks Bro really appreciate Your comment... truth Be Told when I doubted that guy comment Cause I wonder why he said pile And oil caused it when I said I was trying to carry sometin heavy. thanks Bro I will observe Your advise
but Please aside that What else do You think I can use? thanks in advance
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jerflakes(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

but Please aside that What else do You think I can use? thanks in advance

I used to have back pains too, due to heavy lifting

Asides lying down on your back on the floor, you can google "exercises for the core and back"

Just copy and paste that in Google and you'll see the solution

2 Likes

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2017
SpyAC:
Easier way of cureing back pain, look for nice ganger weed, add ginger with garlic to it nd hot drink mixe together nd drink, after dt come out for a great testimony.
really? do You mean ginger weed or What?
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:
I'm suffering from the same problem now, although my own was cause by weight lifting, i heard a cracked sound at the upper region of my left back, close to my shoulder. uptil now I'm still feeling the pain like a cracked bone. and it's so painful, sometimes the pain would reduced while sometimes it would go, i won't experience it for 2 or 3 days again, but later on, it would appear and started paining me severely. especially at night (evening) when I'm about to sleep. i too also need help Biko, for over 3yrs now
jeez 3yrs now? well I trust guys here they will Help, am observing all The advise given here so far...right now sef am lying facing up like they said.
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
strt sleeping with your back on d floor,buy diclofenac balm and rub everynite bfor u sleep,dnt bend down with ur full back,always sit in an upright position. tank me later
thanks guy really appreciate Your comment, will get out later for The balm...
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

Asides lying down on your back on the floor, you can google "exercises for the core and back"

mehn You rock bro...You Are a caring guy I swear down...am sure Your wife or Girlfriend or both are lucky people...nice one bro. I really appreciate all You guys effort to this my issue.
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jerflakes(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

mehn You rock bro...You Are a caring guy I swear down...am sure Your wife or Girlfriend or both are lucky people...nice one bro. I really appreciate all You guys effort to this my issue.

Thanks man, appreciate your recognition

Just start immediately with those exercises

Back pain is not funny

Cured mine in 3months (after suffering for nearly 2years)

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
is aboniki OK too Cause I Have That one in my room right now bro...
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

Bro Please is it safe for me to go swimming Tomorrow? it's Been a while I went...
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jerflakes(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

Bro Please is it safe for me to go swimming Tomorrow? it's Been a while I went...

Of course!!!

swimming is one of the best exercises for back pain

Didn't you google those things I asked you to search for?

3 Likes

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jokolo282(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

jeez 3yrs now? well I trust guys here they will Help, am observing all The advise given here so far...right now sef am lying facing up like they said.
exactly bro, i have being using aboniki balm ever since. but nothing Change, And bcoz of that i deprived myself from sleeping on bed, and started sleeping on mat or on the floor (tiles) facing up, but nothing change also. I'm planning to go to hospital, but bcoz of lack of funds and how expensive it's going to be. I'm still managing o and also a student. so I'm praying to get money and go for checkup now
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by SpyAC(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

really? do You mean ginger weed or What?
i mean igbo leave or cocain leave

1 Like

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

Of course!!!

I did bro... Though Am yet to See swimming as one of it...Am Not ungrateful fellow bro, I don't waste people effort regarding my issue. I really appreciate You
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
I didn't See diclofenac balm but I got powerhear balm the pharmacist said it serves The same purpose...Picture below Hope Am Good to go with it bro...

1 Like

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

I didn't See diclofenac balm but I got powerhear balm the pharmacist said it serves The same purpose...Picture below Hope Am Good to go with it bro...
so long d pharm approved it,ur good to go

1 Like

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
so long d pharm approved it,ur good to go
thanks guy You guys really rocks...I appreciate.
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

Of course!!!

I have seen it, swimming is Good as well...article And pictures saved.. chai I wish I Have Enough cash this period Would Have love to appreciate You guys in kinds...even if na small small recharge cards
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jerflakes(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

I have seen it, swimming is Good as well...article And pictures saved.. chai I wish I Have Enough cash this period Would Have love to appreciate You guys in kinds...even if na small small recharge cards

It's ok bro, just get better... Back pain is really painful

3 Likes

Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jokolo282(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Rexnegro:

hello brother how about your back pain. have you later cured it.pls h#
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by Rexnegro(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2018
jokolo282:
hello brother how about your back pain. have you later cured it.pls h#
yes bro , thanks for the concern
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by chidifrank(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Rexnegro:

how did you cure it pls.... let hear and learn
Re: Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: by jokolo282(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Rexnegro:

Please I'm having the same issue
Can you tell me what you used to do yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heamorrhoids Surgery In Nigeria. / How To Remove Free Radicals From Your Body / Rumour : HIV Infected Oranges From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.