Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

You Can Lick Everything Down There, But Na Pant You Lie Say U No Fit Wash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Lick Everything Down There, But Na Pant You Lie Say U No Fit Wash (336 Views)

“U No Want Cast Ur Second Car?” Naira Marley Calls Out Zinoleesky / "Na Today I No Say U No Sabi Dance" - Fan Tells Sotayo Gaga, She Replies / ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Lick Everything Down There, But Na Pant You Lie Say U No Fit Wash by Naijamingles80: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
“you can wash everything down there, but na pant you the lie say you no fit wash" – Actress Anita Joseph

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has come out to blast men who castigate big brother naija housemate, Neo for washing the panties of his lover, Vee.

Read full below

https://www.naijamingles.com/you-can-wash-everything-down-there-but-na-pant-you-the-lie-say-you-no-fit-wash-actress-anita-joseph/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage To Perform At BBC 1xtra Live / Why #endsars Campaign Needs A Leadership Structure – Williams Uchemba / *calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After Emptying Warehouse Of Covid-19 Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.