Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? (776 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello guys, please any with information if traveling from Nigeria to Ghana is allowed at the moment through road.
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Goldp5988(f): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yes but allot of check points, don't go with anything that will incriminate you, your bags they will open and check it, after every check point you go start to they arrange your cloths lol
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:
Yes but allot of check points, don't go with anything that will incriminate you, your bags they will open and check it, after every check point you go start to they arrange your cloths lol
Thank you much. please do you know of any transport service one can use? I contacted ABC transport and they said they are currently not going to Ghana because of border closure.
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Notatribalist(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:
Have you traveled through the border during this pandemic? Don't put the guy in trouble. He should rather wait till the border is fully opened.
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by KendrickAyomide: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
Have you traveled through the border during this pandemic? Don't put the guy in trouble. He should rather wait till the border is fully opened.
oga people are traveling. I know two persons that went to Ghana 2 weeks ago .
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
oga people are traveling. I know two persons that went to Ghana 2 weeks ago .
I tried contacting the traveling agency and they said they are currently not traveling due to the border closure..
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by KendrickAyomide: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Godsgift7837:
I tried contacting the traveling agency and they said they are currently not traveling due to the border closure..
oga come Lagos enter Bus to Ghana..only say e they expensive
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
oga come Lagos enter Bus to Ghana..only say e they expensive
Abeg where for Lagos I go get bus.
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by KendrickAyomide: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Godsgift7837:
Abeg where for Lagos I go get bus.
na ABC bus . You fit still go jibowu or mazamaza
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
na ABC bus . You fit still go jibowu or mazamaza
Bro I am sorry to bother you oh. I contacted via phone call and their Instagram page they told me they are currently not traveling to Ghana.
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by KendrickAyomide: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Godsgift7837:
Bro I am sorry to bother you oh. I contacted via phone call and their Instagram page they told me they are currently not traveling to Ghana.
go those two parks I tell u tomorrow morning. My guys go ghana weeks ago. it was about 45k per head.
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
go those two parks I tell u tomorrow morning. My guys go ghana weeks ago. it was about 45k per head.
thanks a lot bro
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by bigtt76(f): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2020
The bus companies may be discreet about it hence dem telling you no movement but we all know the borders are passable with the right amount of money exchanging hands. To be safe though, why not gk by flight?

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by Godsgift7837: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2020
bigtt76:
The bus companies may be discreet about it hence dem telling you no movement but we all know the borders are passable with the right amount of money exchanging hands. To be safe though, why not gk by flight?
Hi there, thanks for your kind reply, the ticket is almost 200k naira this time around it’s so expensive..
Re: Can I Travel From Nigeria To Ghana At The Moment With Road? by bigtt76(f): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Try AWA and book for next month ending you will get cheaper tickets

Godsgift7837:
Hi there, thanks for your kind reply, the ticket is almost 200k naira this time around it’s so expensive..

(1) (Reply)

Travelling / France Deports Muslim Family Who Beat Their Daughter And Shaved Her Head / God Has Done It – American Woman Jubilates After Getting Nigerian Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.