Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,414 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Any News On The Gambia's Economy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any News On The Gambia's Economy? (1407 Views)

A Trip To The Gambia-direction Needed, Please! / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News On The Gambia's Economy? by timijasco(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2011
Hello nairalanders! I'll like 2 knw if the economy of The Gambia has improved over 10yrs ago. Hw mch is their currency to naira now. Do they still hv low crime rate? Pls i need response.
Re: Any News On The Gambia's Economy? by GBASKY: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2011
GAMBIA IS THE MOST TRUSTED COUNTRY IN WEST AFRICA. THEIR CURRENCY -DALLAS I- IS EQUAL TO NIGERIAN =N=4.

AND THE PLACE IS CRIME FREE BUT NO QUICK MONEY THERE LIKE 9JA.

BUT MY QUESTION IS WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS IN RESPECT OF THE PLACE?
Re: Any News On The Gambia's Economy? by timijasco(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2011
@gbasky. Was in Gambia 10yrs and planning to revisit on vacation wit my newly wed wife. Then it was 1 dalasi to 10naira & dey hv only one paved road to their airport which i learnt wz financed by d nigerian govt long ago. Do u live in banjul? Hw is their level of xposure nw? Do dey stil live life of a primitive hausa man? I hope crime rate hs nt increasd, coz a policeman over their dnt possess a gun talkless of bandit. Are there stil inflow of white pple into Gambia? I want to knw more pls.
Re: Any News On The Gambia's Economy? by timijasco(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2011
Note: was trying to say i visited 10yrs ago on a 30days entry permit from 9ja.
Re: Any News On The Gambia's Economy? by GBASKY: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
I DO NOT LIVE THERE, BUT I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND OVER THERE

THEY ARE NOW MORE CIVILIZED AND THEIR SECURITY SYSTEM IS STILL THESAME WAY AS THE TSTATE IS CRIME FREE. BUT MANY NIGERIANS ARE NOW RESIDING THERE.

(1) (Reply)

..... / Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta / MRS Filling Station At Lawanson Bus-stop On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.