Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl (795 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by donaldeke(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
An adopted son (unspoken of) of Femi Fani-Kayode has come out to drop some more bombshell of happenings in the Fani-Kayode home and marriage. Nicholas maintains that Femi Fani-Kayode was the victim here.

Nicholas in the audio interview claims that the former minister hardly gets visitors as there was no room for the visitors after they saw the way things were being handled in the house by Madam. He mentioned Deji Adeyanju as the terror of Precious in the FFK mansion.

Nicholas spoke of a knife incident that landed Precious in a hospital. She held her ground with the knives for hours.

Very explosive, listen:

https://www.reporterswall.com/femi-fani-kayode-was-abused-by-wife-precious-adopted-son-speaks-to-kemi-olunloyo-audio/

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Don't believe everything you read on social media,this is a clear example.My heart goes out to Precious

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by osamz007: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
SO THIS MAN GET MOUTH CHO CHO CHO FOR OUTSIDE FOR HOUSE NA COWARD CHAI grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by StandardJohn(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
I no fit argue. Most of these men that makes so much online no dey get strength, den dey form boss for internet.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by solmus: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Shameless dickhead

Mr Fani Kayode you are 60 this October stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by NobleAngell(f): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pls explain the Deji Adeyanju part, you lost me there.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by DaddyRochie1642: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by kissnellyagu: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
Don't believe everything you read on social media,this is a clear example.My heart goes out to Precious

LOLS, DATS TRUE... wink
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Was Abused By Wife, Precious - Adopted Son Speaks To Kemi Olunl by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Precious if only you listened embarassed

Well it's not too late cool

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Millions on married couple in Friend's wedding(video) / Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) / Bbnaija Nengi Shares Wonderful Moments On Set With Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.