Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2695 Views)

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fairheart:ladies I can vouch for him,his type are the very few left in this whole world,hes a darling in all ramifications and a very disciplined young man and also very hardworking.Im already envying the woman he eventually settles down with.God bless you dear

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol... Space booked
Re: . by luscioustrish(f): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Booked.

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lemme observe
Re: . by goodmorning40: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
Fairheart:ladies I can vouch for him,his type are the very few left in this whole world,hes a darling in all ramifications and a very disciplined young man and also very hardworking.Im already envying the woman he eventually settles down with.God bless you dear
You can vouch for who you no see him face
How are you sure he is not a woman
You yourself you have kos kos for vouching for a faceless fellow

1 Like

Re: . by JIMMY1393: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
This girl doesn't get tired sha plus what's the point of all these pointless threads
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jaubdu:This is a man I respect so much,hes really a good definition of an alpha male and the real redpiller by human right definition,i admire the courage and boldness he took towards finding love in the hands of one of the most hated female nairalander,the negative comments and lies about my darling doc didn't move him a bit,he saw beyond what you ordinary men couldn't see and he struck Gold in the process.May God bless you abundantly mr Jaubdu for being a real man.When and if I'm around,i shall be that outstanding uninvited guest on your wedding day.Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
goodmorning40:
You can vouch for who you no see him face How are you sure he is not a woman You yourself you have kos kos for vouching for a faceless fellow
im a prophetess
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
chatinent:Hes got all the good qualities and home training a man ever needs in life,hes a darling too and you will find happiness with him.Ladies grab him now before its too late.May God bless you abundantly,the sky shall be your starting point

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:
This girl doesn't get tired sha plus what's the point of all these pointless threads
Go and be a good man,good men are gradually going into extinction.
Re: . by Dundalk(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme observe
My woman, my everything's ..... My lady.

Your crush is broke oo...

grin
Re: . by Dundalk(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
If I didn't make this list... I would scattered everything here, including the canopy and chairs..

grin
Re: . by Uzomacharles: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
If I marry u na bad thing?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:Dont be surprised i still include him here,hes got a very good heart and personality,i want to take his words on my last post that he is not a player,i feel he's that type of guy that acts like a womaniser but he's not really as what he portrays here.Hes just a good man generally but you sef should try and adjust.Ladies please grab him fast lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SweepingBroom(f): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:
you think it's a pointless thread but you are commenting on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
j111333:This is another very good man who is present both here and my former post,all this one needs is that right woman to sweep him off his feet,he won't give you much problems.Please stop being too selective,your own is too much.Ladies hurry up and grab him
Re: . by dmgr(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Prophetess indeed

2 Likes

Re: . by JIMMY1393: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweepingBroom:

I'm sorry I commented and so? Am I the one opening useless threads? Your point being?..it takes like 1min to type my opinion meanwhile she's there writing long epistle and meaningless things about people she doesn't know shit about except what she can guess based on online interactions.... women
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Seun:Seun is a very disciplined man,hes one of the persons that is present in my former post and this one.If seun were to be zexy2030,you will be seeing his stories all over social media having one issues or another with different women.Its just that attention issues you will have with him.Hes well brought up.God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweepingBroom:
darling don't mind him,his type can't make this list
Re: . by virginprincess(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Continue, make i de look.
Re: . by JIMMY1393: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:

The same can be said for both sides, both men and women are generally bad....I have my fair share with bad women but that will never make me start generalising the female gender based on some past experiences like most people do (both male and female)....anyway what's my business this forum has always been useless...if one should visit Reddit (another forum) that's when you'll see lots of mature minds discussing romantic and meaningful things unlike here where everything is all about abusing and broke people shouting red pill up and down
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
alright, its nice knowing the names of the sissy men and simps of nairaland

9 Likes

Re: . by akinloye19995: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
alright, its fun know the surnames of the wimp women and dolt of nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zinox:Hes also a very good guy,no much stress from him,your peace of mind is guaranteed.God already answered my prayers for you,expect more from God in no distant time,stay focused dear.Ladies grab him before it's too late.
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
Seun:Seun is a very disciplined man,hes one of the persons that is present in my former post and this one.If seun were to be zexy2030,you will be seeing his stories all over social media having one issues or another with different women.Its just that attention issues you will have with him.Hes well brought up.God bless you abundantly.
cryI'm loving kissthis babe from distance, she is a very beautiful pyscologist. She is the only one who understands me better on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: . by fati2001(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dundalk:

My woman, my everything's ..... My lady.

Your crush is broke oo...

grin
I resemble ur father?
Re: . by konkonbilo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
OP, you no add righteousness89 ni

2 Likes

Re: . by Womanizer(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
Here are very few Nairaland men you should date and probably marry,i hope they reproduce their kind so as to save good men from total extinction

I'm still waiting for the pic you promised to send Chizoba
Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
konkonbilo:
OP, you no add righteousness89 ni
hes already a married man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) / Meet Other Africans Thread / My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.