Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures (8615 Views)

Best Graphics Card For Ryzen 5 2600x / Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center / My Gaming Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2020
OJay360:
I don't know, lol, so far it's 768p, 1080p it's good

it has the same pixel like my 32 inch TV....768p but it's 19inch

https://www.computershopping.com.ar/Producto/Monitor-LED-LG-18-5--19EN33-Widescreen-DVI---VGA-
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2020
sheggsliveth:

it has the same pixel like my 32 inch TV....768p but it's 19inch

https://www.computershopping.com.ar/Producto/Monitor-LED-LG-18-5--19EN33-Widescreen-DVI---VGA-
Yh, the pictures will even be better because of the small screen size compared to your TV
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
I am interested in this topic OP, I intend to get a Ryzen too in the future, gaming laptops are a scam, so I am glad you are documenting this, keep it up mehn
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:
I am interested in this topic OP, I intend to get a Ryzen too in the future, gaming laptops are a scam, so I am glad you are documenting this, keep it up mehn
The only Advantage a gaming Laptop has over a desktop is just portability only... nothing else, the guy above me claiming because of money. my gaming dekstop cost me over 400kincluding Monitor. With 350k, i can get myself a gtx 1660ti laptop, but will it be faster than my Desktop gpu?

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
The only Advantage a gaming Laptop has over a desktop is just portability only... nothing else, the guy above me claiming because of money. my gaming dekstop cost me over 400kincluding Monitor. With 350k, i can get myself a gtx 1660ti laptop, but will it be faster than my Desktop gpu?

My brother has a dual 1080ti Desktop, I use a 1060 laptop, laptops cannot be as strong as desktop, as desktop draws more power. I don't leave the house when working. Gaming laptop are costly because each upgrade is like spending another 500k when I can just change GPU and parts. I want to venture into editing videos and emulators.

The shipping e cost ?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:

My brother has a dual 1080ti Desktop, I use a 1060 laptop, laptops cannot be as strong as desktop, as desktop draws more power. I don't leave the house when working. Gaming laptop are costly because each upgrade is like spending another 500k when I can just change GPU and parts. I want to venture into editing videos and emulators.

The shipping e cost ?
Dual 1080 ti? Just for games? over kill bro
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
Dual 1080 ti? Just for games? over kill bro

not for games for Octane Rendering and 3D modelling he does good graphic design. Niyi Okeowo , One GPU for 4K Resolution and the other for offloading the rendes.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
uncle henrymorre please sir can u please dash me that baby u dumped inside the bin meeehn a gtx 970 jeso kreste abeg help my career make i dey use am run my photoshop and lightroom jeje chai
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:

not for games for Octane Rendering and 3D modelling he does good graphic design. Niyi Okeowo , One GPU for 4K Resolution and the other for offloading the rendes.
Do you really need Gpu for rendering..Ummmm well no..
It is the cpu..
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
zakkyzakes:
uncle henrymorre please sir can u please dash me that baby u dumped inside the bin meeehn a gtx 970 jeso kreste abeg help my career make i dey use am run my photoshop and lightroom jeje chai
Where is your Location?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
Where is your Location?
sir i reside in lagos but anywhere you are in nigeria i'm ready to waybill over sir if u can really gimme the laptop ehn u jurt a career be that o
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
zakkyzakes:
sir i reside in lagos but anywhere you are in nigeria i'm ready to waybill over sir
Okay Keep in touch till my desktop enters.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
Okay Keep in touch till my desktop enters.
yaaay you're the surest boss ah swear thanks in advance sir and please can u gimme ur num so imma call u or u mail cause am practicarly phonless ryt now
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
Do you really need Gpu for rendering..Ummmm well no..
It is the cpu..

Yes you do, most of these use CUDA so its easier and faster to render via the GPU than the CPU. Water or smoke simulation requires a lot. Octane was built to take advantage of your GPU. He does alot of commercial work but someone like me doesn't need such na overkill
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Texie07: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:

Yes you do, most of these use CUDA so its easier and faster to render via the GPU than the CPU. Water or smoke simulation requires a lot. Octane was built to take advantage of your GPU. He does alot of commercial work but someone like me doesn't need such na overkill
Sup bro pls I'm just getting to know about programming albeit I don't have anyone to put me through it formally just getting advice here and there nothing concrete enough to know the basics of it, I've seen your comments in the programming section and I'm really interested in learning it please can you take me under your wings to tutor me I know it's a long shot please how can you help me out
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Texie07:
Sup bro pls I'm just getting to know about programming albeit I don't have anyone to put me through it formally just getting advice here and there nothing concrete enough to know the basics of it, I've seen your comments in the programming section and I'm really interested in learning it please can you take me under your wings to tutor me I know it's a long shot please how can you help me out

I don't want to spam this thread, hit me somewhere else
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
pcguru1:

I don't want to spam this thread, hit me somewhere else
uncld please do u also teach video editing
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2020
zakkyzakes:
uncld please do u also teach video editing
At all just a beginner
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2020
pcguru1:

At all just a beginner
hugh my bad i'm also an aspiring cinematographer but i just wanna know about animation,video editing stuffs buh i can use photoshop but i a'int really a pro buh the main problem is not having a latop buh my peeps just don't wanna listen always telling me i should either do mass comm or law but it's the other way round for m highly interested in graphics and anything that's gon make my imaginative world real i'm hoping if uncle henrymorre z gon really give me the laptop he promised imma find a nairalander who does stuffs like that within lagos and learn heck its gon cost me some cash and time i'm ready
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2020
zakkyzakes:
hugh my bad i'm also an aspiring cinematographer but i just wanna know about animation,video editing stuffs buh i can use photoshop but i a'int really a pro buh the main problem is not having a latop buh my peeps just don't wanna listen always telling me i should either do mass comm or law but it's the other way round for m highly interested in graphics and anything that's gon make my imaginative world real i'm hoping if uncle henrymorre z gon really give me the laptop he promised imma find a nairalander who does stuffs like that within lagos and learn heck its gon cost me some cash and time i'm ready

Yeah Video editing is good, I did use Adobe Premiere Pro, to be sincere I even want to advance with my Video hobby, because i used to convert videos back in the days. and I use Photoshop very well. I get what you mean, I can't promise anything but should anything surface I will let you know.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2020
pcguru1:

Yeah Video editing is good, I did use Adobe Premiere Pro, to be sincere I even want to advance with my Video hobby, because i used to convert videos back in the days. and I use Photoshop very well. I get what you mean, I can't promise anything but should anything surface I will let you know.
bro plans don't forget me.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2020
pcguru1:

yeah we're good uncle and thanks once again plus where do u stay sir just in case if you're later gon teach me stuffs bout photoshop
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by zakkyzakes: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
so uncle henrymorre have been delivered to u
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Got my ssd from DHL yesterday waiting till monday for my graphics card....please should I load window on the SSD or use it as back up..I read that it only makes system to load fast, I mean the windows and games..it doesn't enhanced the speed of the game.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by GAMERGUY7770: 1:33am On Oct 18, 2020
sheggsliveth:
Got my ssd from DHL yesterday waiting till monday for my graphics card....please should I load window on the SSD or use it as back up..I read that it only makes system to load fast, I mean the windows and games..it doesn't enhanced the speed of the game.
it enhances speed of games which is why ps5 is coming with that, you should put windows on it
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2020
sheggsliveth:
You should put both windows and your games on ssd, it makes the games load faster
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
GAMERGUY7770:
it enhances speed of games which is why ps5 is coming with that, you should put windows on it
it doesnt enhance the speed of games.. maybe for graphics, yes..games No.

dont put games on ssd, you will useless the space.. buy hdd
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Henrymorre:
it doesnt enhance the speed of games.. maybe for graphics, yes..games No.

dont put games on ssd, you will useless the space.. buy hdd

Thats wrong o ssd changes alot , you're bounded by your I/O disk speed alot of times , unless you're saying OS should be on SSD instead than games then yeah
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
pcguru1:

Thats wrong o ssd changes alot , you're bounded by your I/O disk speed alot of times , unless you're saying OS should be on SSD instead than games then yeah

Gotten my Graphics and SSD..will send the pics later since am not home for now, but it has been deliver to my house...SSD doesn't enhance the game speed,I made my research it only enhance the speed of the game to just load
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Deicide: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Gotten my Graphics and SSD..will send the pics later since am not home for now, but it has been deliver to my house...SSD doesn't enhance the game speed,I made my research it only enhance the speed of the game to just load

Yeah you are correct

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Yeah exactly just to load.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by henrygold100: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bro am in the dark as am a novice, pls all this things ur setting up, will it turn to game console or what. Or lat me just ask. What is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Want To Get A Laptop For The Sole Purpose Of Playing Fifa And Pes 19 / PS5 Games Exchange/sale/swap / FINALLY! It's Here! GTA V On Andriod!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.