Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures (8616 Views)

Best Graphics Card For Ryzen 5 2600x / Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center / My Gaming Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by henrygold100: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bro am in the dark as am a novice, pls all this things ur setting up, will it turn to game console or what. Or lat me just ask. What is pc razen 5
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
here is my SSD and GPU, with the old GPU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 27, 2020
sheggsliveth:
here is my SSD and GPU, with the old GPU
Still waiting for my desktop oo.. i hope it gets in this week
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Henrymorre:
Still waiting for my desktop oo.. i hope it gets in this week

That's why I hate third party shipping, got the SSD wetin 2 days while the GPU is 7 days, when I ordered the GPU it's out of stock had to wait like 4 days for the new stock. endsars protest delay from here too, from Amazon UK paid £24 for everything...even if am ordering more still the same amount.

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2020
sheggsliveth:

That's why I hate third party shipping, got the SSD wetin 2 days while the GPU is 7 days, when I ordered the GPU it's out of stock had to wait like 4 days for the new stock. endsars protest delay from here too, from Amazon UK paid £24 for everything...even if am ordering more still the same amount.

Which GPU is this one, why does it look small-ish ?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2020
pcguru1:

Which GPU is this one, why does it look small-ish ?

It's RX 550 4gb low profile , it's fat and heavy and it will contain 2 slot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Wait, you mean, you have already gotten the item you ordered.. I mean i ordered before you nah?... But how did you pay? enlighten me on this yoir direct shipping.. tell me all i need to know, cause i need to order some phones and monitors and i cant wait like this again

Have you installed your Rx550? What is the Improvement?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Henrymorre:
Wait, you mean, you have already gotten the item you ordered.. I mean i ordered before you nah?... But how did you pay? enlighten me on this yoir direct shipping.. tell me all i need to know, cause i need to order some phones and monitors and i cant wait like this again

Have you installed your Rx550? What is the Improvement?

I used Amazon shipping, and it was shipped by DHL...never installed the card my TV is faulty and my new monitor doesn't have HDMI, will have to visit computer village tomorrow to get VGA to HDMI
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by tobasamuels: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is so wrong it's hilarious. The difference is night and day. Each serves different sets of people. If you want a mobile gaming machine but with less power and therefore FPS, then get a laptop. If you want all the power you can get and you don't move your gaming station often, get a desktop.

OJay360:
Dude I know desktop are faster what I'm trying to say is that speed advantage of desktops over laptops is not significant, that a game will run smoothly on a desktop and badly on a laptop or 30 fps difference.
The difference between the two is not significant.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by tobasamuels: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nice one OP.

A hack I discovered is that if you're doing just 1080p gaming, you don't have to ship in a new monitor. You can buy a very good used one from computer village for dirt cheap. I bought mine for 5k in 2016.
Once you move from 1080p 60fps to like 1440p, then you might need to ship in because you won't find 1440p monitors here.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
tobasamuels:
Nice one OP.

A hack I discovered is that if you're doing just 1080p gaming, you don't have to ship in a new monitor. You can buy a very good used one from computer village for dirt cheap. I bought mine for 5k in 2016.
Once you move from 1080p 60fps to like 1440p, then you might need to ship in because you won't find 1440p monitors here.

What's the refresh rate of the one you bought in 2016? hope it's wide screen cos I bought my LED LG 19inch for 7k.it has 1366x768p which it's very bright, but sadly no HDMI.

Any clue on this

Please house, I need a clue of my desktop casing...thinking of changing the case to a bigger one but when I want to make the order I saw different types of case which I don't understand the compatible one...my pc is core i7 3rd, with SSD and HDD wanted to add more hard drives and change the power with my new GPU...please suggest a compatible case for the pics below.

1 Share

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
tobasamuels:
This is so wrong it's hilarious. The difference is night and day. Each serves different sets of people. If you want a mobile gaming machine but with less power and therefore FPS, then get a laptop. If you want all the power you can get and you don't move your gaming station often, get a desktop.

I clearly stated that things has gotten alot better for laptops with the introduction of the GTX 10 series. If it was before, GTX 960m is equivalent GTX 750ti on desktop, that's a big gap but not anymore with the 10series. except you are calling a 3% difference night and day

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2020
The GTX 1060 on desktop is only marginally better than its mobile counterpart. I'm not saying they are the same, due to the power requirements the desktop cards are still better but the gap is not that significant as it used to be.

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
OJay360:
The GTX 1060 on desktop is only marginally better than its mobile counterpart. I'm not saying they are the same, due to the power requirements the desktop cards are still better but the gap is not that significant as it used to be.

the Dual GPU advantage though depends on type of work. But that's interesting
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by tobasamuels: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
It was a 60hz, 21inch 1080p monitor.
It didn't have HDMI, so I used Display port.

sheggsliveth:

What's the refresh rate of the one you bought in 2016? hope it's wide screen cos I bought my LED LG 19inch for 7k.it has 1366x768p which it's very bright, but sadly no HDMI.

Any clue on this

Please house, I need a clue of my desktop casing...thinking of changing the case to a bigger one but when I want to make the order I saw different types of case which I don't understand the compatible one...my pc is core i7 3rd, with SSD and HDD wanted to add more hard drives and change the power with my new GPU...please suggest a compatible case for the pics below.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Bro do you have any gpu you are no longer using my laptop is Intel hd graphics I need a gpu I I have the external dock please help
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Started using my new GPU couples of days ago, and I most say the difference between GT 710 2gb and RX 550 4gbis like night and day..

All my old games including FIFA 2019 plays with no cease, though my CPU will have a bottleneck on 8%.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
sheggsliveth:
Started using my new GPU couples of days ago, and I most say the difference between GT 710 2gb and RX 550 4gbis like night and day..

All my old games including FIFA 2019 plays with no cease, though my CPU will have a bottleneck on 8%.
That is great. Do you stay in lagos?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Henrymorre:
That is great. Do you stay in lagos?

Yh,Boss
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Ayomideen(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Damn!
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by codeManiac(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
@op, are your items in Nigeria now?

I'm particularly interested in how long it took heroshe to deliver as I'm about to use them for shipping too
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by AndreaPipers9s: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2020
There are a lot of cool PC options nowadays, but everything depends on our pocket. A few weeks ago, I started to play CS go and I've fallen in love with this game. Now I got used to this game, I train my skill a lot and my aim and tactics are pretty good. There is only one bad thing, my bad internet and ancient PC cannot allow me to have a rank better than gold nova 3. There are many players that have the same skill as me but they already have MG Elite or DMG. Recently i found a list with cool PCs on So Nerdy and I think that I need to collect some money. There are a really cool setups on this website. So if you want to buy a good PC and you have a low budget, you need to take a look there.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
sorry guys, I haven't updated. My desktop has entered since. I shipped with metrobox metroxchange you can check them out for your shipping etc.. I ordered a phone so I was waiting hen it comes in then I will start updating the thread again.. Within this week I believe

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by codeManiac(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Henrymorre:
sorry guys, I haven't updated. My desktop has entered since. I shipped with metrobox metroexchange you can check them out for your shipping etc.. I ordered a phone so I was waiting hen it comes in then I will start updating the thread again.. Within this week I believe

What was responsible for the switch from Heroshe to this Metrobox, delivery time, cost, customer service?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
codeManiac:

What was responsible for the switch from Heroshe to this Metrobox, delivery time, cost, customer service?
mehn, heroshe was telling me to fill my bvn etc. And when I did that, it returned error etc.. also I don't stay in Lagos so I needed someone whom I can call and not some customer care etc.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Deicide: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Henrymorre:
mehn, heroshe was telling me to fill my bvn etc. And when I did that, it returned error etc.. also I don't stay in Lagos so I needed someone whom I can call and not some customer care etc. Metroxchange is good. They delivered on time for me so no hustle.
so heroshe can only deliver to Lagos?
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by ryusufu(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
My desktop config
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu: Sapphire Rx580 8GB
Mobo: Asrock b450m pro4
Ssd: Samsung Nvme 960 evo 250gb
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 3000, 2 * 8GB
Psu: EVGA 650GQ
Case: DIY-F2
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by ryusufu(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Deicide:
so heroshe can only deliver to Lagos?
No, they deliver nationwide, they deliver my packages to Kano
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
ryusufu:
My desktop config
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Gpu: Sapphire Rx580 8GB
Mobo: Asrock b450m pro4
Ssd: Samsung Nvme 960 evo 250gb
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 3000, 2 * 8GB
Psu: EVGA 650GQ
Case: DIY-F2

more expensive than the gtx 1650s with 4 gb extra.however, the gtx 1650super is a faster and much better card.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by dyrane(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Use your display port it there's one in it. It's better than HDMI

sheggsliveth:

Any clue on this

Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by sheggsliveth: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
dyrane:
Use your display port it there's one in it. It's better than HDMI

Bought hdmi to VGA and it's working perfectly ok.
Re: Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures by ryusufu(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Henrymorre:
more expensive than the gtx 1650s with 4 gb extra.however, the gtx 1650super is a faster and much better card.
I got my rx580 3years ago, there isn't gtx1650 that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Want To Get A Laptop For The Sole Purpose Of Playing Fifa And Pes 19 / PS5 Games Exchange/sale/swap / FINALLY! It's Here! GTA V On Andriod!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.