Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? (720 Views)

₦20Billion Or Your Girlfriend, Which One Will You Save?(Photo) / Guys, Can You Allow Anyone To Do This To Your Sister? / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by Ekido2121: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
You Are Travelling Out Of The Country Who Would You Give Your Car Keys Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister?.

Yesterday I was having a drink with my friend when a girl drove pass us in a Toyota Camry, and i told my friend

that her brother gave her the car before living the country, the girl was still very young though.

my friend said giving your younger sister a car is not love, that he would rather give the car

to his Girlfriend, cause at least his girlfriend is matured. It resulted to some serious argument.

So i thought i should ask you guys if it was you who would you give your car keys,

YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR SISTER?

DROP COMMENT BELOW��

https://heyafrika.com.ng/you-are-travelling-out-of-the-country-who-would-you-give-your-car-keys-your-girlfriend-or-your-sister/

Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by WoundedLamb: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
I don't think it's about gender. Going by your your write-up, it's mostly about the age. I mean, if you're 40 and your younger sister is 38, would you not give her your car key just because she's female? My elder sister is someone's younger sister and I do give her my car keys. Would it now make sense for my bro (her elder bro) not to give her his car keys just cause she's female?

The question should be if one would feel comfortable leaving their car with a younger sibling below a certain age. Your friend said he'd rather give the key to his girlfriend because the girlfriend is older and maybe his kid sister isn't old enough. And that's a simple logic.

Let's not make everything about gender

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Argument of yesterday na im u don sharp sharp get 'key meme'? My friend, take ya time o.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by Ekido2121: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
What Can i say
ArewaOduduwaBia:
Argument of yesterday na im u don sharp sharp get 'key meme'? My friend, take ya time o.
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by Ekido2121: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
I wasn't talking about gender cause both of them are females , i was asking if you were to be the one travelling out of the country who would you give your car keys, your sister or your girlfriend?
WoundedLamb:
I don't think it's about gender. Going by your your write-up, it's mostly about the age. I mean, if you're 40 and your younger sister is 38, would you not give her your car key just because she's female? My elder sister is someone's younger sister and I do give her my car keys. Would it now make sense for my bro (her elder bro) not to give her his car keys just cause she's female?

The question should be if one would feel comfortable leaving their car with a younger sibling below a certain age. Your friend said he'd rather give the key to his girlfriend because the girlfriend is older and maybe his kid sister isn't old enough. And that's a simply logic.

Let's not make everything about gender
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by WoundedLamb: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ekido2121:
I wasn't talking about gender cause both of them are females , i was asking if you were to be the one travelling out of the country who would you give your car keys, your sister or your girlfriend?

Bro, did you just modify the title?
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by Ekido2121: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
nope
WoundedLamb:

Bro, did you just modify the title?
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by WoundedLamb: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ekido2121:
nope

Ok... I asked cause I focused more on the content earlier (your friend's story) and I still think your friend said that cause of their ages. I'd like to believe he'd gladly give his sister the keys if she were older.

Now, to answer based on the title, I'd sell it to my elder brother. grin
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by Ekido2121: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin
WoundedLamb:

Ok... I asked cause I focused more on the content earlier (your friend's story) and I still think your friend said that cause of their ages. I'd like to believe he'd gladly give his sister the keys if she were older.

Now, to answer based on the title, I'd sell it to my elder brother. grin
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by MMempire(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2020
My sister.
Re: Who Would You Give Your Car Keys , Your Girlfriend Or Your Sister? by akinloye19995: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2020
:assertion of today na im u don sharp sharp going 'main moi'? My pal, take ya moment o.

(1) (Reply)

This Person Is He Supposed To Be In This Nairaland / Plz Seun, My Nmae Is Not Dashkk / Women's Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.