Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. (11733 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
wizzakosh:
Ode, who betrayed Kanu. When did Yoruba have agreement with your coward father and people.

You think we do fasting and prayers here.

Cowards.

If I am sleeping and hear the yorubas beating the drum of war, I will will go back to sleep and even snore - IBB

Yorubas are cowards. U can't change the narrative.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by yemi1504: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
RemoveKebab:
After reaching 18years every male and female citizen of yorubaland must serve a 1 year mandatory military services in Oodua armed forces(OAF) AKA amotekun.

Which will be divided into 4 branches.
Oodua Army (OA 6 months)

Oodua Navy(ON 3 months)

Oodua Airforce (OA 2months)

Oodua strategic defense and missile forces (OSDMF 1 month)
Only the indigenes of yorubaland can serve in this branch, non yoruba indigenes will be redirected to the paramilitary such as the national guard corps of oodua(NGCO)

I am ready to serve! Anything for Oduduwa Republic! Oduduwa a gbe wa o, Ase!

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Lamasta(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Amotekun should be empowered to challnge those killer herdsmen
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by yemi1504: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
eddie7:
I read most of the chats above and my heart bleeds, I'm deeply worried. No one, not one, is talking of peace and a way forward...kill, death, destroy...it's really worrisome and disturbing.
What do we really learn from our education? What are the morals from our religious establishments? What is our young and tender awareness translating into?
I thought we'll be suggesting policies and strategies, analyse developmental agenda and creating room for tolerance and trust but all I see is bloodshed, hatred and blasphemy....I weep for my country, I wail for our future, I fear for the children yet unborn.....is there still hope? Do we still feel like humans? Where is the place of consciousness and sympathy). I'm hurt and down....I'm lost

Cursed be he who foments all of this wickedness....

Peace and way forward in this contraption of a Shithole country that swims in injustice? You must be joking! Taaahhh! Take it back!
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by yemi1504: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cjrane2:

Wow , Amotekun is really slaughtering Fulanis in the forest. I thought the Fulanis had AK47s, why not use them?

Looks like Fulanis are only strong among unarmed villagers. They lack the will to fight real men.

Kudos to Amotekun!

Kudos to Amotekun too o! The real Omoluabi, not the omo ale Yeroba Muzl1ms, are waiting for Oduduwa Republic!
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by yemi1504: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
jude79:

But Tinubu has no lineage, fake primary, post primary and tertiary institutions, certificates, no classmates, school mates to point at, fake mother, fake indigene of Lagos State. So how can somebody who has no ancestral background lead the oodua nation, how?

Tiffnubu can never lead Oduduwa nation! His days are numbered!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by grim33(m): 1:15am On Sep 27, 2020
I sincerely apologize for my comment. I thought you were serious.
ThreeEyedRaven:

sarcasm bro... Sarcasm wink

calm down and ask questions when you don't understand something. It's sarcasm. Who in his right mind doesn't wish to end the Fulani jihadist?

even if it's Southern Kaduna the nonsense elrufai and his jihadist are doing is not justifiable

It's not my fault you couldn't understand common sarcasm. I'm not your enemy except you're a Fulani jihadist. Go look for your enemies.

Death to all Fulani militias

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by eddie7: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2020
yemi1504:

Peace and way forward in this contraption of a Shithole country that swims in injustice? You must be joking! Taaahhh! Take it back!
Every man gets exactly what his mind & heart desires for..I come in &: for peace.....happy sunday
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Azmanaty03:

If I am sleeping and hear the yorubas beating the drum of war, I will will go back to sleep and even snore - IBB

Yorubas are cowards. U can't change the narrative.
Lol, we all know IBB dares not say thing like that, your coward father's framed his statement in order to save themselves from their legendary cowardice. Hahahaha, he knows what he faced in the hand of the Yorubas.

Meanwhile

Abacha said this to your fathers' faces after they matched for him

Igbos are mere noise makers with no substance.... Gen Sanni Abacha.

Coward race.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2020
wizzakosh:
Lol, we all know IBB dares not say thing like that, your coward father's framed his statement in order to save themselves from their legendary cowardice. Hahahaha, he knows what he faced in the hand of the Yorubas.

Meanwhile

Abacha said this to your fathers' faces after they matched for him

Igbos are mere noise makers with no substance.... Gen Sanni Abacha.

Coward race.

Mister Man stop talking too much. The whole world knows the tribe with cowardice engrained in their DNA. U can't change the status quo. No be by ur english
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Azmanaty03:

Mister Man stop talking too much. The whole world knows the tribe with cowardice engrained in their DNA. U can't change the status quo. No be by ur english
Shut up Mr OSU and go and fight the fulanis that butchered your sister in abakaliki if you aren't coward.

Ojo, cowards.

It is only online keyboard we dey see your power while fulanis butcher and rape your sisters and made you people declare fasting and prayer.

I will use Abacha's quote again

Igbos are mere noise makers without substance. Abacha knows you slaves too well as yorubas know you.

The whole world in your family.

Down here is a picture of your sister that was butchered like ram last week, proof to the world you can fight, and not by coming to nairaland thread where other group has shown their braveness.

Your race never fight any war and win in your history.

Cowards

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by mp3ree: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
rummmy:
that your useless amotekun is one of the numerous reasons you people will never smell power, loose all the privileges given to your Lagos etc..... Just watch.

story for the gods,you think you own nigeria?when the south is ready to be independent of your leeching that's when you know that you people do not have monopoly of violence....Rwanda loading for all the imported fula
So Hisbah is what ?
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by mp3ree: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Amotekun members are criminal terrorists who killed innocent people, soldiers should arrest all of them and shoot them to pieces. cool cool

One nigeria! grin

fulani spotted
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by mp3ree: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Igbos won't fight your war.. Fight for yourself cowards.. You want to use us to fight Fulani's.. Nonsense

Why do you always think the Yoruba's cannot fight for themselves?noise making does not make you a strong fighter.When the situation arises the Yoruba's will defend themselves.
i don't remember Yoruba calling igbo's to come to their aid to fight.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by freeborn02: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
rummmy:
yorubas are on their own, count igbos out.... You can not bring us out to betray us again, never, fight your masters and leave us out of it.... Bless you.

Yorubas never betrayed you. The real betrayer is among you igbos. The person that betrayed you most was Ojukwu. Let me know if you want me to hear details.

Igbos are self betrayers.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Farki: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
myBraine:
Yoruba should thread with caution
If they do that now some certain people will be coming to scream coward from their keyboards. If they were "treading with caution" you will still ask why they are allowing their people to be slaughtered.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Farki: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ofodirinwa:
Nnamdi Kanu wasted his chance to create something like this by becoming a jewish evangelist. IPOB was really destroyed by the ignorance of it's head.

The problem with Nnamdi Kanu and his followers is that they are less concerned with developing their people and more concerned with hating others while still making demands of them.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Ofodirinwa: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Always looking for fault to harp on. Did he not create BSS?

Till this day I have no clue what the plan for BSS is because as of now, I'm more than sure it's members are tired of being idle. BSS is a great idea but was left on the table by it's founder who is now more focus on proving buhari is jubril and complaining about 'the black brain'.

Imagine someone call you, a black man, to join BSS and prepare to die for a cause, then goes on the radio to announce that you're brain is trash for months lol.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Yujin(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ofodirinwa:

Till this day I have no clue what the plan for BSS is because as of now, I'm more than sure it's members are tired of being idle. BSS is a great idea but was left on the table by it's founder who is now more focus on proving buhari is jubril and complaining about 'the black brain'.

Imagine someone call you, a black man, to join BSS and prepare to die for a cause, then goes on the radio to announce that you're brain is trash for months lol.
Even Moses had to leave Egypt when his own kinsmen for whose sake he murdered an Egyptian asked him; "do you wish to kill me the way you killed the other man the other day?"
Continue to slight your own brother seeking for the freedom of our land.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Ofodirinwa: 3:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Yujin:

Even Moses had to leave Egypt when his own kinsmen for whose sake he murdered an Egyptian asked him; "do you wish to kill me the way you killed the other man the other day?"
Continue to slight your own brother seeking for the freedom of our land.

It's me that's slighting my own brother and not Nnamdi Kanu that insults Igbo people on a daily basis that's guilty. Only Kanu can be someone's brother, but nobody is his brother abi? Okorohausa isn't his brother, Pete Obi isn't his brother, Uwazuruike isn't his brother, Umahi isn't his brother, Ugwuanyi isn't his brother, Igbo Christians aren't his brother, the entire black race that insults daily isn't his brother.

Nna Moses isn't a real person. We are talking about real life; Kanu has lost the script and the whole of Igboland knows it.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by OsinaAmaka: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2020
This is the kind of place they take refuge, a place where you must cross River before you reach them making it difficult for their kidnapped victims who are afraid of River not excape. Kudos to AMOTAKUN.
Re: Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. by Yujin(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Ofodirinwa:

It's me that's slighting my own brother and not Nnamdi Kanu that insults Igbo people on a daily basis that's guilty. Only Kanu can be someone's brother, but nobody is his brother abi? Okorohausa isn't his brother, Pete Obi isn't his brother, Uwazuruike isn't his brother, Umahi isn't his brother, Ugwuanyi isn't his brother, Igbo Christians aren't his brother, the entire black race that insults daily isn't his brother.

Nna Moses isn't a real person. We are talking about real life; Kanu has lost the script and the whole of Igboland knows it.
Lol. Now I know who I'm dealing with. Move on impostor.
The freedom of Biafrans is near. That's all you need to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello / Fayemi Bows Out As NGF Chairman, Lauds Osinbajo For Leadership Skills / Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.