Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) (2278 Views)

Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay, In search of Fulani terrorists in a thick forest in Kishi, Oyo State. Kudos to Oyo state government under Governor Seyi Makinde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGHxC9iR_2s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by madridguy(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by mainkendo: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2020
grin
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2020
kudos to Governor seyi makinde government for this great security outfits in Yoruba land. Amotekun will flush out any form of Fulani bandits in Yoruba land.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy 60th years independence day anniversary to Nigeria.

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by BabaO2: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Hope they sustain it beyond the present time/government. Implementation and sustainability of good actions have always been our major undoing in South West. Hope we won't let other tribes polarise the good action

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Yobabad: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2020
But Yoruba Muslims were against the establishment of Amotekun

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by loveth360(f): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Enjoy your independent,soon Easterners will be celebrating theirs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Onlinesmart: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
I can't wait for y'all to leave or you think we haven't been anticipating for that long before now? Ẹni tí a fẹ́ sún jẹ́, tó ń f'epo paa rá.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by IamWonderful: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2020
That is the way to go
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I can't wait for y'all to leave or you think we haven't been anticipating for that long before now? Ẹni tí a fẹ́ sún jẹ́, tó ń f'epo paa rá.
Then let #referedum# reign supreme!!!

Meanwhile Amotekun has come to stay

Na small small

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by loveth360(f): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
We more anticipate to leave you.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by tobechi74: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Many
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
kikiki, Nigeria is still one ooooo.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Onlinesmart: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
We more anticipate to leave you.
There's a high probability that you live in Lagos or any of your relatives. Why don't you all man up and move in droves back to east? With that, FG would take you all serious but shouting about secession daily and you all still enter Lagos and other parts of Nigeria enmass, nobody takes you or your secession cries serious anymore. Begin selling your properties and move back to east, even UN will drastically intervene. You've been shouting secession for decades but no REAL action to achieve it.

Move back home and we will all believe you really mean this BIAFRA of a thing.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by kukoyi17226: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2020
fun birthweek decades autonomy week birthday to Nigeria.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Marsjoses999: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Johnnyessence:
How can i get any of those?
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by ZZ22: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by lastempero: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2020
They should stop bringing out videos
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by loveth360(f): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
There's a high probability that you live in Lagos or any of your relatives. Why don't you all man up and move in droves back to east? With that, FG would take you all serious but shouting about secession daily and you all still enter Lagos and other parts of Nigeria enmass, nobody takes you or your secession cries serious anymore. Begin selling your properties and move back to east, even UN will drastically intervene. You've been shouting secession for decades but no REAL action to achieve it.

You are not smart online,who know how dumb you will be in real life.

For your myopic mind now you think you made a single point.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Marsjoses999:
How can i get any of those?
I don't understand you here.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Ogbuu101: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Its like this amotekun was specifically formed for fulanis grin
My hand no dey ooo
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Onlinesmart: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
You are not smart online,who know how dumb you will be in real life.

For your myopic mind now you think you made a single point.
You're a joke if you couldn't address what I said, atypical of your tribe. I'm waiting for when you will come up with any BIAFRA trash here. Whether nairaland looks like biafraland to you all, I don't know.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by loveth360(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You're a joke if you couldn't address what I said, atypical of your tribe. I'm waiting for when you will come up with any BIAFRA trash here. Whether nairaland looks like biafraland to you all, I don't know.
Coward go out and join yoruba protest.

There is nothing in your foolish statement that deserve addressing.

Come up with a reasonable point and i will address you.
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Marine54(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Onlinesmart:

The one where them move before no be your fathers fight for 3yrs and bring them back in the name of one Nigeria ! Abi u dong forget ?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by GeeConn(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Supan(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2020
lastempero:
They should stop bringing out videos

Why are you people so fearful?

I don't understand this.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Supan(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Yobabad:
But Yoruba Muslims were against the establishment of Amotekun

Those are the coward elements and saboteurs among them.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Cadets In Search Of Fulani Terrorists In Kishi Forest in Oyo state(vid) by Onlinesmart: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
Coward go out and join yoruba protest.

There is nothing in your foolish statement that deserve addressing.

Come up with a reasonable point and i will address you.
So you're a she-Igbo? No wonder you've been responding like a robot being programmed by your lord, Kanu. You hate Nigeria but you can't do without nairaland and Lagos, is our God not wonderful? No wonder you're termed inconsequential 5%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Firm Control Of The Police Force, IGP Replies Retired Service Chief / Fear In Onitsha As Truckload Of Live Bullets Falls / More Video As Remi Tinubu Almost Beaten For Calling A Woman "Thug": Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.