Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today (7577 Views)

Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. / I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Robisky001(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Ogun can take monthly environmental serious ermmm. I remember back in the days the whole street will look like a graveyard.
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by arsenal33: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2020
good onr guv. next is ondo

Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by femi4: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2020
anonimi:

Ijoba ologun ti so wa di oponu.

Fixed.
grin why you come spoil the song
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by gbowoade85142: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Abeg make Lagos too join
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by ignis: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Good for them
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Born2Breed(f): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2020
The sleeping governor
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Way to go. Cleanliness is next to Godliness .
I disagree, Many clean persons are not godly. Neither a dirty person no matter how well behaved will be accepted by God as godly.
But I agree that clean environment promotes well being
To be accepted by God, one must be clean physically, Morally, Mentally and Spiritually

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Bakrabas: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Lagos State ranked 3rd dirtiest city in Africa. I don't know why this part of the nation is famous for wrong things as if is not part of Nigeria. The transport fare is times three of what we are paying before and yet the transporters take overload, despite no job and palliative they annual due of the approved private schools jumped from 60k/70k to 100k.

The cost of transportation in ibadan and Abeokuta is the best for now in South West, especially Ibadan you'll still get #20 transportation. Lagos is milking the masses of their hard earned. The standard of living is getting higher.
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by clairebode(f): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2020
I have come to observe that ladies who cheat, cheat because of the size of your BANANA...We fully inserted deep down... You babe shouldn't be complaining of your CASSAVA... grin
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by airminem(f): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright... Just wish this same stuff cab be introduced in Edo state
* can
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Qwaps: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by LawLab247: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Abuhyman1:

Pls can u drop ur Mobile no

Zero703 549 89five2
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by zudozz: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Na this one their rogue police officers around Agbara go take collect bribe tire..
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Environmental sanitation, the next best thing after sliced bread.
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by electhnd(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2020
[/color]last last corona virus has worn Face mask
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Olusegun345: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sparogatively, when they first stopped the sanitation exercise they stated that the economy suffered losses from the suspended working hours and they needed to cull back the losses. Obviously then, they cited the sanitation exercise as a waste!

What would this Ogun APC government say now? Now that global economy is shrinking, now that coronavirus has led to job losses leading to lower spending ability and even restricted movements due to the lockdown that scientist have said to have resulted to a natural healing process for Earth¿

Has Ogun state wastes increased under this period?

what is the excuse now?

Nigeria has been Sparogated... dem go just wake up one morning without prior notice tok say 'oya o, fuel don rise, oya o! today na Saturday Sanitation don resume'

Signs and Symptoms of a failed Country!
Re: Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today by Imefonukoenin11: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyi/ayamelum 2023: Reasons PDP Should Pick Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah At The Primaries / Edo North 2023: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Igarra (Video) / Islamic Scholars Condemn Xmas Day Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.