Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

World Education Services (WES) ECA Evaluation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Education Services (WES) ECA Evaluation (302 Views)

BIMS And TETFUND Launches Digital Platform To Enhance Education Services / My Experience With World Education Services (WES) / First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Education Services (WES) ECA Evaluation by KenOne: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Please anyone versatile with (WES) Education Credential Assessment Evaluation should advise me properly.

I actually evaluated a cousin's credentials late last year with WES and she just bagged another degree that she wants to be evaluated too, but success letter was issued to her pending when the certificate would be ready.

I contacted WES to find out if they accept success letter for evaluation as the school the person graduated from only issued her a success letter pending when the original certificate would be issued, this could take months because the success letter was issued 2 weeks ago.

But WES reply to me was neither here nor here what they answered was on how to add another degree for evaluation which I already know but never answered my question/query of if they accept success letter for evaluation.

Please anyone knowledgeable about WES or have had his or her success letter evaluated will be of help.
Re: World Education Services (WES) ECA Evaluation by phr33man(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2020
I want learn too

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Updated Foundation Jupeb Past Questions Exam And Answers Pdf Copy 2020 / Unilorin Post Utme Dates. / Lecture Made Easy, I Have Finally Discovered The Best Way To Improve Your Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.