Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Experience With World Education Services (WES) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With World Education Services (WES) (1949 Views)

BIMS And TETFUND Launches Digital Platform To Enhance Education Services / World Education Services (WES) ECA Evaluation / First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by Cuphrey: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2022
I needed to evaluate my academic transcript as part of the requirements for completing my application. I first registered with WES, paid for the evaluation, and obtained a reference number. After that, I went to my Alma mater and applied for my transcript to be sent to WES. Ignorantly, I didn't know that my school did not have direct partnership with WES. The person in charge of sending transcript said he had sent my transcript to WES for evaluation and that it might take up to 3 months for WES to reply. Ignorance is a disease. Thank God I don't go back home and rest. I went to my WES dashboard and contacted them to confirm receipt of my transcript. WES replied that they do not have direct partnership with my school. I went back to my school and complained that my transcript had not been delivered to WES and it was like a drama. Fortunately, I got the contact of my colleague who had gone through the same process of evaluation and he narrated his ordeal to me, how my school delayed him for one year and almost frustrated him. He advised me to register with ETX-NG. I did that imediately and obtained a reference number from ETX-NG. I went back to my Alma mater and applied for my transcript to be sent to ETX-NG using ETX-NG reference number. Again, the man almost frustrated me. He sent my transcript pages by pages instead of merging them and sendingg it as a single document. ETX-NG received my documents and forwarded them to WES the same day. WES received it and began to evaluate it. When they noticed some missing pages, they paused my evaluation and asked me to go back to my school and asked them to send the remaining pages of the transcript. It was very annoying. I did it and they sent it again to ETX-NG and ETX-NG forwarded it to WES and my evaluation was completed and sent to the university I was applying to. I didn't have to register and pay another money to ETX-NG the second time, I only contacted them and notified them of the missing documents. From my experience, WES is not always the cause of delay of documents evaluation, it is as a result of ignorance either on the part of the applicants or the university sending transcript to WES.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by dawnomike(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Good info...
Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Thanks for sharing
The point I got is stay in nigeria , therein your prosperity lies
Also, ask Holy Spirit for direction and wisdom on how to tackle challenges

1 Like

Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by dmk23: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Cuphrey:
I needed to evaluate my academic transcript as part of the requirements for completing my application. I first registered with WES, paid for the evaluation, and obtained a reference number. After that, I went to my Alma mater and applied for my transcript to be sent to WES. Ignorantly, I didn't know that my school did not have direct partnership with WES. The person in charge of sending transcript said he had sent my transcript to WES for evaluation and that it might take up to 3 months for WES to reply. Ignorance is a disease. Thank God I don't go back home and rest. I went to my WES dashboard and contacted them to confirm receipt of my transcript. WES replied that they do not have direct partnership with my school. I went back to my school and complained that my transcript had not been delivered to WES and it was like a drama. Fortunately, I got the contact of my colleague who had gone through the same process of evaluation and he narrated his ordeal to me, how my school delayed him for one year and almost frustrated him. He advised me to register with ETX-NG. I did that imediately and obtained a reference number from ETX-NG. I went back to my Alma mater and applied for my transcript to be sent to ETX-NG using ETX-NG reference number. Again, the man almost frustrated me. He sent my transcript pages by pages instead of merging them and sendingg it as a single document. ETX-NG received my documents and forwarded them to WES the same day. WES received it and began to evaluate it. When they noticed some missing pages, they paused my evaluation and asked me to go back to my school and asked them to send the remaining pages of the transcript. It was very annoying. I did it and they sent it again to ETX-NG and ETX-NG forwarded it to WES and my evaluation was completed and sent to the university I was applying to. I didn't have to register and pay another money to ETX-NG the second time, I only contacted them and notified them of the missing documents. From my experience, WES is not always the cause of delay of documents evaluation, it is as a result of ignorance either on the part of the applicants or the university sending transcript to WES.

Thank you for sharing
Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by 2surelady: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please I need information on WES
If I send my transcript to WES,is it the responsibility of WES to send my transcript to any school that I apply to?
Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by Cuphrey: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
You can't send your transcript to WES by yourself. You can only apply for your school to send it to WES if your school has direct partnership with WES. If they don't have direct partnership with WES, they will have to send it through ETX-NG. You will register with ETX-NG and put your ETX-NG reference number in your application letter. Your school will send it to ETX-NG while ETX-NG will in turn send it to WES.
Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by 2surelady: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Thanks
What I am asking is that;
After this process does WES have the responsibility to send to any school I may want to apply to?
Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by Cuphrey: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yeah, sure! But you will have to pay each time you need WES to send your evaluation report to any other school.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With World Education Services (WES) by Jaycenvirtualse: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cuphrey:
You can't send your transcript to WES by yourself. You can only apply for your school to send it to WES if your school has direct partnership with WES. If they don't have direct partnership with WES, they will have to send it through ETX-NG. You will register with ETX-NG and put your ETX-NG reference number in your application letter. Your school will send it to ETX-NG while ETX-NG will in turn send it to WES.
Hello good day. Please how much does it cost to use ETX to send my tranacript to WES?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Carry On With The Friend Or Cut Him Off / Abu Eligible Candidates / Exam-focused Tuition For Cfa(r) Exams In Nigeria - Strategyplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.