Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help (322 Views)

Life Cockroach Entered, Lived In My Ear For Four Months— Anambra Perm. Sec. / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? / Overcoming Satanic Attack Of Discouragement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Pardon my Epistle.
During my Nysc days as a secondary school teacher in one of the North-eastern states, I woke up in the middle of a night with a stong conviction that something had entered my right ear. It was itchy and used broomstick to see if whatever entered would come out but that didn't happen. After many trials and prayer, nothing came out so I managed to sleep. I woke up very early with sharp pain in the ear.
It got so painful that I couldn't go to school next morning and had to meet the village Reverend who prayed and gave me anointing oil. He assured me the oil ll push out whatever entered but all to no avail. I laid down all day, for days thinking whatever entered would crawl out all.

After the second day of my absence in school, one of my students asked my corper colleague how I was fairing. This student told my colleague he had dreamt the same day I felt this pain that a snake entered my ear. When he told me, I feared something terrible is happening to me. After several days of trial, the pain subsided & I returned to school. It's about 7 years after this encounter but I haven't recovered from that experience. I hear some creepy sounds, feel movements in and out of my ear and this shortens my sleep alot. I have used countless cotton buds, Atimes it feels it's coming out, I bend my ear use anything available but I see nothing.

I wake up every morning exhausted, like I have overworked my head.I had my pastor pray for me after service year, it stopped for awhile but returned.

I fear spiritual attack

Pls share your experience below( whether person or otherwise) or mail tobiloba54@yahoo.com
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2020
you are mad
you are a fool.

something enter your �.. you dey pray.. you no know road to hospital

to spoil it all.. you con pour Goya oil wey your 419 pastor called anointing oil..

7years fa.. and you are not deaf yet. I pray you go deaf.. then go dey pray make your ear clear.. mumu

1 Like

Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by juanjo2: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2020
go to any near by clinic or chemist shop. Tell the person in charge of the place to flush your ear.

oga na dirty dey worry you
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Superpower(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Have you gone to the hospital
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Superpower:
Have you gone to the hospital
Not yet.
For a student who is miles away to dream of what I experience in my lodge, I fear it's not a medical problem.
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2020
juanjo2:
go to any near by clinic or chemist shop. Tell the person in charge of the place to flush your ear.

oga na dirty dey worry you

Okay. will try that.
Thanks
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Superpower(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2020
tobiloba54:

Not yet.
For a student who is miles away to dream of what I experience in my lodge, I fear it's not a medical problem.
How are you so sure the student really had that dream.Just visit a hospital to confirm that it is not a medical condition.
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by illicit(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Sorry but you are a disappointment to graduates....
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Dayov(f): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2020
I will advise u go to the hospital for check up first then if it continues that means it spiritual attack,if that's the case that means it's very serious,u need deliverance fast n pray about it seriously,do a mid night prayer and I tel u God will deliver you talking from experience
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by Aladdin1(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2020
illicit:
Sorry but you are a disappointment to graduates....
A very big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Pardon my Epistle.
During my Nysc days as a secondary school teacher in one of the North-eastern states, I woke up in the middle of a night with a stong conviction that something had entered my right ear. It was itchy and used broomstick to see if whatever entered would come out but that didn't happen. After many trials and prayer, nothing came out so I managed to sleep. I woke up very early with sharp pain in the ear.
It got so painful that I couldn't go to school next morning and had to meet the village Reverend who prayed and gave me anointing oil. He assured me the oil ll push out whatever entered but all to no avail. I laid down all day, for days thinking whatever entered would crawl out all.

After the second day of my absence in school, one of my students asked my corper colleague how I was fairing. This student told my colleague he had dreamt the same day I felt this pain that a snake entered my ear. When he told me, I feared something terrible is happening to me. After several days of trial, the pain subsided & I returned to school. It's about 7 years after this encounter but I haven't recovered from that experience. I hear some creepy sounds, feel movements in and out of my ear and this shortens my sleep alot. I have used countless cotton buds, Atimes it feels it's coming out, I bend my ear use anything available but I see nothing.

I wake up every morning exhausted, like I have overworked my head.I had my pastor pray for me after service year, it stopped for awhile but returned.

I fear spiritual attack

Pls share your experience below( whether person or otherwise) or mail tobiloba54@yahoo.com

Hum, Op, I understand what you are going through, as much as i am not against going to the hispital but please and please, click on this link below for an online deliverance at the comfort of your home, you do not need to visit the man of God or go to his church for deliverance,
https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god

Many members in nairaland here are testimony to the anointing upon the man of God./Mathew 10 V 1
Re: Attack Of Snake In My Ear. Pls Help by punisha: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Ignorance has its consequences.
Not everything is spiritual attack.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

At Last. Meet The Man Who Accurately Predicted The Lock Down. / SHOCKING Differences Between Christian And Islamic Prayers / The Economic System Of The Kingdom- Apostle Joshua Selman Explained Read Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.