Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

This Is Eternal Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Eternal Life. (112 Views)

This Is Eternal Life To know The Only True Elohim / This Is Eternal Life / Life Is Eternal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Eternal Life. by Perfectbeing(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2020
John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Same question asked today. Humanity has not changed. It always wants to work for God to gain his love and approval
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD , THAT YE BELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HATH SENT .
End of discussion!
The greatest work that any man can ever work is to believe in Jesus. No other work you do after this work either good or bad can improve or undo that initial work of believing on The Son of God
1Jn 3:23
And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
That's God's only commandment to man :Believe on the name of the Son of God. Loving one another is an outward manifestation of believing in Jesus and receiving his love
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Eternal life is not something I get when I get to heaven. Eternal life is my present tense possession because I know God and Jesus Christ his Son.
I do not attain unto eternal life after I have struggled to live a holy life and was able to confess all my sins before I die or before the rapture. There is not a single scripture for that myth.
Eternal life is what it is : Eternal. It doesn't end. It's a timeless life.
Eternal life is a gift from eternity and nothing that happens in the realm of time can ever affect it.
It can neither be depleted or destroyed by sin nor made stronger by my own righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

A New Song For Your November / Pastor Tunde Bakare States His Astute Position On Social Media Bill [VIDEO] / Be Example Of A Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.