Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare (756 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by mrinfo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
I do not hate the man neither do I admire him but I hate it when certain ministers knowing that we are a very religious people lead us on by inciting religious sentiments and playing on our respect for God and men of God.

Tunde has a simple question to answer.

"While He carried out his Save Nigeria Group (SNG) activities Was he already a Card carrying member of a political party such as the CPC? Did he have biased political affiliations for example with Buhari and CPC while pretending to be an impartial, non-partisan minister of God and Social crusader for good governance?"

I ask this because you don't pick a Vice Presidential candidate from the blues. In fact nobody just wakes up and gets nominated to fly the flag of a party in any executive position by staying non-partisan.

This question begs an answer or answers, (if you like)
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by aspabay(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
What do you understand about party politics? Go and find out when the party (CPC) itself was registered. Go and find out how and what the conditions for nominating a candidate are and of standing for an election. If you don’t know ask and stop asking ignorant questions
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by mrinfo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
Don't be unreasonable. There is a guiding principle established by INEC for political parties. Still the question I asked wasn't answered rather you vomited vituperations and gabbage.

Was Bakare being partisan while hiding under the cloak of a non partisan social crusader cum minister of the gospel?

That's the question.
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
mrinfo:

"While He carried out his Save Nigeria Group (SNG) activities Was he already a Card carrying member of a political party such as the CPC? Did he have biased political affiliations for example with Buhari and CPC while pretending to be an impartial, non-partisan minister of God and Social crusader for good governance?"

I ask this because you don't pick a Vice Presidential candidate from the blues. In fact nobody just wakes up and gets nominated to fly the flag of a party in any executive position by staying non-partisan.

@Poster, I think it is safe to conclude that Buhari picking Bakare was not necessarily out of the blues. I cannot say if Bakare was a card carrying member of CPC before the nomination but I know Bakare endorsed, and wrote in favor of the Buhari ticket from as far back as October of last year. I don't know of people being hoodwinked since Bakare made no secret of his endorsement of the Buhari candidacy for a while before he was picked. And I am not certain what religion has to do with it.
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by kaycrystal(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
hw long has fola adeola bin a card carrying member of ACN before he was picked as VP to ribadu? guy no dey carry us go backwards o, face d reality on ground. if u support their vision, u owe dem a vote if not, then move as ur conscience leads, no one owes u any explanations here,
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by aspabay(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
Basics007:

55000 as ransom for kidnapping?!!!!!!!!!! These business has been completely bastardised. grin grin grin grin
Abeg tell them.
@ Poster, you are missing the point, what are the INEC guidelines do you know them at all, in my opinion if you find it out what the INEC guideline is, you won’t be asking unnecessary questions. I won’t give lectures here
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by mrinfo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
Amen then. But I hope he has resigned from the pulpit or Is he now a part time pastor?
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
Why should he resign from the pulpit? You make it seem he has strayed and so needs to cut ties withthe church or something . undecided
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
mrinfo:

I do not hate the man neither do I admire him but I hate it when certain ministers knowing that we are a very religious people lead us on by inciting religious sentiments and playing on our respect for God and men of God.

Tunde has a simple question to answer.

This question begs an answer or answers, (if you like)

These are very important questions. Is Bakare two faced? The constitution is clear that one must be sponsored by a political party at that level of contest. When exactly did he join CPC?
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by 9ijaMan: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
Beaf:

These are very important questions. Is Bakare two faced? The constitution is clear that one must be sponsored by a political party at that level of contest. When exactly did he join CPC?
Stop being delusional. Fola Adeola joined ACN a few days before he was nominated as VP to Ribadu. I see no reason in your foolhardy questions. Abeg leave NL for a few minutes to go and help GEJ to boost the scanty crowd in TBS. Beaf you are needed urgently. Perhaps if you go to Tafaw Balewa Square (TBS) with your numerous alter-egos on NL, GEJ's crowd will have a real big boost.
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by 1025: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2011
Amen then. But I hope he has resigned from the pulpit or Is he now a part time pastor?

@mrinfo,
why are u using jacob's hands and isau's voice? we are in a democracy where ppl are free to take a stand. choose ye today who serve shall vote for, for me, it is Buhari/Bakare or non.
is our constitution against ppl combining pulpit and aso rock? if these occultist are not doing well, can't we get men from the pulpits?
if it is not against our constitution then are u fighting for God? judgement is his. ye shall not judge so that ye too will not be judged. the bible says; those tongues that shall arise against me in judgement shall be condemed. touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. that is bible.

card carrying member u asked, how long has ribadu the presidential candidate of acn been a member of the party?

card carrying member u asked, what about those parties that are endorsing jonathan, is he a card carrying member of those parties?
Tunde Bakare u must know, apart from been a pastor, is a well read man - a lawyer and he is not ignorant of the laws of the land.

the most unfortunate thing about all these is that team jonathan is not even concerned about Buhari rather they all focuse their attention on Bakare - WHY?

we have a sambo that is more than silent so why is everybody after Bakare. is this war between Bakare and Jonathan?

this same Bakare led the ppl to get Jonathan presidential right from the cabals and many of here celebrated him. after all these months, it is becoming glaring that jonathan is no different from his pdp gangs members before him.

the idea of Bakare's involvement is such that Bakare has been criticising the govts right from the days of the military so let him get involved for once and if possible show us what these folks are not doing right.

the world is calling for change and among all these revolting countries, non of them is as backward as nigeria. at least we cld see electricity, good roads, water, education and hospitals in these countries so why is a nigeria that is so backward not interested in change.

pdp as a party has ruled us for 12 yrs with nothing but celebration of high class/ societal criminals to show for it.

we do not only need change rather we also deserve this change.
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by apoti(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
@Poster,

Don't you know how to use google? Bakare's interview where he answered all your questions are all over the net.
Try and read and catch you are like one month late wink
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by ofala(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
For those that ask Bakare to resign from the pulpit, do Doctors quit from their profession before going into politics? Is Fashola not a lawyer and will remain one for life? I may have some other thing to say if i get satisfactory answer to this.
Re: One Serious Question For Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
who knows why anything happens in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Judiciary Strike In Akwa Ibom Politically Motivated / We Got Obasanjo To Anoint Yar'adua, Says Saraki / Ribadu, Buhari And Shekarau Pull Out Of Bon Tv Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.