Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing (3582 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by MichaelMega: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Popular actress, Nkechi Blessing, has said she doesn’t go out of her way to flaunt her big bum. She told Saturday Beats, “People who think I flaunt my sexual appeal for popularity are very wrong. I cannot hide my bum. It is big and everybody can see it. Even the blind can feel it. Why would anyone think I’m flaunting it for attention?”

Blessing also noted that she was supporting Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon, because of his talent. She said, “I support him because he is talented and intelligent. And I feel he has a lot in him to give out. It is not about physical appearance because there were lots of beautiful ladies and handsome men in the house (and there still are). Also, he has a special kind of grace that attracts people to him.”

Read more below: https://mydailybells.com.ng/my-bum-is-too-big-to-hide-nkechi-blessing/

1 Share

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by nairavsdollars(f): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Fake bum

3 Likes

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Ur thinking faculty

2 Likes

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by LawLab247: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by Iyoocartel(f): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Two sacks of poo.
Slim girls are heavenly

1 Like

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by Nbotee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Obviously ur bum is bigger than ur sense

2 Likes

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by Cholls(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2020

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by ProphetofOdin: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
You are loaded auntie

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide –nkechi Blessing by Aboks(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shatap na shit full inside

(1) (Reply)

(direct Download) NF Perception Full Album# / I’m Broke”-bobrisky Shows Off Jaw Dropping Bank Account Amount / IVD, Breaks His Silence With Receipts After His Wife’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.