Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please (820 Views)

How Legit Is This Job Address? / Please Help Me To Verify This Interview / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Snowkel(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Good morning everyone, please just to be save, I got an invite for a job interview from an email that ended with isabibuy.com with the address at 23, Dipeolu Street, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, but my issue is whenever I try searching for the address on Google, it always tell me no result found, we know how lagos is, so please if anyone do have any Information about isabibuy.com, please let me know, cuz their website ain't giving me enough reason to go for the interview

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2020
I also got the same invitation... it does not look real to me thou... so am yet to make up my mind
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Snowkel(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Darabillz:
I also got the same invitation... it does not look real to me thou... so am yet to make up my mind
I thought I was overthinking things, I just sent you a mail
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Snowkel:

I thought I was overthinking things, I just sent you a mail
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Trust034: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Snowkel:
Good morning everyone, please just to be save, I got an invite for a job interview from an email that ended with isabibuy.com with the address at 23, Dipeolu Street, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, but my issue is whenever I try searching for the address on Google, it always tell me no result found, we know how lagos is, so please if anyone do have any Information about isabibuy.com, please let me know, cuz their website ain't giving me enough reason to go for the interview

Hi, did you attend the interview or are there updates yet?
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Snowkel(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Trust034:

Hi, did you attend the interview or are there updates yet?
I did not
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by gigajabs(f): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Urgent recruitment at Lekki for Cleaning Operations Manager.

Candidate starts immediately
Must be computer literate
Must have experience in cleaning operations (janitorial, post construction, manpower sourcing, reporting)
Candidate must have good appearance and speaks well
Candidate should reside around Ajah, Lekki, Ebute-metta, VI.
Leadership skills is very important.

Please send CV to *gigajabs@gmail.com*
Subject: Assistant Cleaning Operations Manager
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Trust034: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Snowkel:
I did not
Alright, thanks for your response
Re: Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please by Lighthouse50: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
For sure they are real but get ready to wear your canvas so as to sell drugs from shop to shop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Your Own Boss With This Side Hustle. / RSG TO EMPLOY 5000 YOUTHS INTO STATE CIVIL SERVICE / Female Live-in Maid Needed. Age 19 To 25 Salary 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.