Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki (360 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Deal With Me If I Attempt To Be Edo Godfather – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by allnewsnigeria: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, has said that he could never become a godfather, adding that "I should be dealt with accordingly".

The governor stated that gofatherism is "dangerous to the concept of democracy."

Obaseki said, “God forbid I become a godfather, I should be dealt with accordingly because it is dangerous to the concept of democracy."..Read more here: https://allnews.ng/news/god-forbid-i-become-godfather-obaseki

Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by ThatFairGuy1: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
But he has done worse than what a so called godfather would do.

HE REFUSED TO INAUGURATE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED MEMBERS OF THE STATE HOUSE.
HE ARCHITECT THE SUSPENSION OF HIS OPPONENTS IN APC WHEN HE WAS A MEMBER.
HE PREVENTED MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE TO SIT AND DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL JOB and host I couldn't recall now
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by mofayode: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
You definitely end up as one, if you can be grateful to let people choose for themselves
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by merieam16(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
* yimu.... i can never believe anytin politicians say
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by solmus: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
cool

Who is he fooling?! Ipobians?!

Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by olus01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
it is because you dont have what it takes to father anybody
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by muykem: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
God will keep us more than 2024. We will remind you then.

1 Like

Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by kalu61(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
But he has done worse than what a so called godfather would do.

HE REFUSED TO INAUGURATE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED MEMBERS OF THE STATE HOUSE.
HE ARCHITECT THE SUSPENSION OF HIS OPPONENTS IN APC WHEN HE WAS A MEMBER.
HE PREVENTED MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE TO SIT AND DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL JOB and host I couldn't recall now
Don't be a pained ass. The election has been won. Old thingd are past away. Those law makers should go let Oshiomole inaugurate them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 60. 15 Picture That Depict The Current State Of The Nation. / Proprietor Briefs Senator Akpabio On Proposed Top Faith University / #ENDSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Right To Protest Peacefully - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.