Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki (361 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Deal With Me If I Attempt To Be Edo Godfather – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by allnewsnigeria: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, has said that he could never become a godfather, adding that "I should be dealt with accordingly".

The governor stated that gofatherism is "dangerous to the concept of democracy."

Obaseki said, “God forbid I become a godfather, I should be dealt with accordingly because it is dangerous to the concept of democracy."..Read more here: https://allnews.ng/news/god-forbid-i-become-godfather-obaseki

Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by ThatFairGuy1: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
But he has done worse than what a so called godfather would do.

HE REFUSED TO INAUGURATE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED MEMBERS OF THE STATE HOUSE.
HE ARCHITECT THE SUSPENSION OF HIS OPPONENTS IN APC WHEN HE WAS A MEMBER.
HE PREVENTED MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE TO SIT AND DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL JOB and host I couldn't recall now
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by mofayode: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
You definitely end up as one, if you can be grateful to let people choose for themselves
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by merieam16(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
* yimu.... i can never believe anytin politicians say
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by solmus: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
cool

Who is he fooling?! Ipobians?!

Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by olus01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
it is because you dont have what it takes to father anybody
Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by muykem: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
God will keep us more than 2024. We will remind you then.

1 Like

Re: 'god Forbid I Become Godfather' - Obaseki by kalu61(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
But he has done worse than what a so called godfather would do.

HE REFUSED TO INAUGURATE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED MEMBERS OF THE STATE HOUSE.
HE ARCHITECT THE SUSPENSION OF HIS OPPONENTS IN APC WHEN HE WAS A MEMBER.
HE PREVENTED MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE TO SIT AND DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL JOB and host I couldn't recall now
Don't be a pained ass. The election has been won. Old thingd are past away. Those law makers should go let Oshiomole inaugurate them.

(1) (Reply)

Water Resources Bill: FG Says Critics Ill-informed / Pantami Launches Digital Nigeria Portal, Mobile App For Nigerians / Bosun Emmanuel Warn Nigeria Of These Dangers Nigeria Never Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.