Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,545 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says (740 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by NaijaCover(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, Nigerian journalist, blogger, and social media activist, Kemi Olunloyo has disclosed that the celebrated musician, Davido was born in his eyes.

She recounts moments she had to hold little Davido in his arms, Reports.

She said:

”People say I’m not in good terms with Davido, I’ve never met Davido as an adult, I knew him as a baby when I carried him in 1993 beside his mother. I lived on a street in Atlanta and I followed his pregnancy and was with his mum at the hospital. I was so close to Veronica but I wasn’t too close with the husband, he just knew us as friends.”

“David was born in Atlanta, I helped his mother during the whole thing. But at the end of the day, he’s now a rich musician who feels that money can buy everything. He has always liked money, I have a video of David at 10 years old when a reporter came to interview his Dad and he was screaming ‘say something’, I have a lot of pictures of him but at the end of the day, I’m very vexed, I’m bitter and I feel very hurt because a child that I carried was rude to me and I will tell you the root of this because some people will say what did Davido do to this woman, why is this woman obsessed about him and all those stuff.”

Source: BLOG

Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Flexherbal(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
If you talk of age, she is old enough to be his mother.

But, what does this have to do with the current situation and condition of Nigeria?
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Does it mean there is no Psychiatric hospital in the whole of Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Juliusmomoh: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin dis ur mouth ehn..
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Juliusmomoh: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
As my people of igala normal say. "eju ogijo ma bi onu"..(na for elder face de born king).....
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Ugaboy: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kemi condemn hoe still speaking...why is he always against Davido...I smell a secret relationship must have existed between them...they guy dump her smelling *ss
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Damn jiqqa

Oh woman you don dey talk too much..

Since you claim to be close to the family.. go report am to him father.. FEM!!
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Bessppectt(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
tongue
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by solmus: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fem!!
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Millimann: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
post=94331739:
Update From . COM

“David was born in Atlanta, I helped his mother during the whole thing. But at the end of the day, he’s now a rich musician who feels that money can buy everything. He has always liked money, I have a video of David at 10 years old when a reporter came to interview his Dad and he was screaming ‘say something’, I have a lot of pictures of him but at the end of the day, I’m very vexed, I’m bitter and I feel very hurt because a child that I carried was rude to me and I will tell you the root of this because some people will say what did Davido do to this woman, why is this woman obsessed about him and all those stuff.”

Source: BLOG

Who doesn't?
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by DaddyRochie1642: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Vulcanheph(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:

Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by olanrewaju93375: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Damn jiqqaOh person you don dey chat too much..Since you claim to be closure to the relatives.. go report am to him son.. FEM!!
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by agbarisocket: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
FLAT head plus cocaine pusher.armed robbery.419.ritualist.underbrigde at obalende sleeping.pronouncing radio as LADIO.developer of world.has been using all negative vibe against,my beautiful YORUBA tribe.the shit must stop if not there will be total protest across the land.FLAT head like razor should go back to their potor red mud land.why are they coming to LAGOS in a large numbers without any development.this madness must stop.go to OSHODI and see how they litters under bridge with their luggage.why all this..........thanks
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by agbarisocket: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
agbarisocket:
FLAT head plus cocaine pusher.armed robbery.419.ritualist.underbrigde at obalende sleeping.pronouncing radio as LADIO.developer of world.has been using all negative vibe against,my beautiful YORUBA tribe.the shit must stop if not there will be total protest across the land.FLAT head like razor should go back to their potor red mud land.why are they coming to LAGOS in a large numbers without any development.this madness must stop.go to OSHODI and see how they litters under bridge with their luggage.why all this..........thanks
flat head like lizard
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by NobleAngell(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
So because you were present during his birth, you somehow feel entitled to some kind of attention? This is laughable!
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
agbarisocket:

Wetin you dey talk self
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
So
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by SavageResponse(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
How does this news affect the price of petrol in Nigeria?
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Davido don't even know if you exist.
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by Jenull70: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
ok
Re: Davido Is A “Small Boy” To Me – Kemi Olunloyo Says by JaneYave(f): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Small boy with plenty money,lol.This is a compliment!

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! Amazing Wedding Ceremony Of Skycity TV Director, Engr Sunday Udoh / Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � / Laycon Breaks Down In Tears As Fanz Worldwide Gifts Him Benz On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.