Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (39041 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / If You’re Healthy, You Need Not Tell People - Babangida Aliyu Mocks Tinubu / Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Notasyouthink: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2020
ejanla077:
Wetin concern yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM concern IPOB sit at home. Why all dis sophisticated morrons comment here
I wonder for the likes of helinues o!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by 2016v2017: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2020
DerideGull:
Mr. Foolish Umahi, sitting at home for one day cannot kill the people who have families to feed. You idiotically locked them down not long ago and may still parade your foolish long stick of lockdown.
Umahi is a bigger fool than the Fulanis he is ass licking.
How many times has he made statements or call conference to speak and condemn the killings of people in his state by the Fulani terrorists called herdsmen? He's a traitor who is building his Castle(Presidential ambition foolishly) in air.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Dcaliphate(m): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2020
EmptyGarden:
IPOB = Nonentity
Your brain is empty, what you have up there is condensed milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by 2016v2017: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2020
nabiz:
Let's see who the masses respect. I respect Nnamdi kalu more than any leader, infact all the leaders in Nigeria. If you dont like it the kuo isi na wall
Zo0geriatric has no single leader,even Aso Rock is vacant
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by MemoriesAndMe: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2020
ignis:
Simple advice to Efulefu Umahi; sometimes it is better to keep silent let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and clear all doubts.
You are right, he shouldn't have even bothered to say anything. He fell for the bait. FG and everyone already know October 1st is public holiday, so who is he to go against FG and IBOB that both declared October 1st as holidays?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by budusky05(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2020
IPOB terrorist group

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by johnmyst: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2020
You are a useless fellow and i said that so if it's this useless Nigerian confused govt that asked for sit at home would they provide food for the citizens idiot i hate hearing this all the time you're just so so nasty top say this. what nonsense.[img][/img]

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by mbaise1000: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Eastlink:
Na you foolish. IPOB miscreant. Do you think people are jobless as you and Kanu? The earlier you guys are chased out from Iboland the better.

Look at Abia state where many of you clowns hail from, nothing is happen there. Rather you have thieves carting away your future. And you now want to bring that ineptitude to other parts of Iboland. Charity should begin from home Ndi uchu and anumanu them.

Infact, the army should ready their battons and koboko to flog sense into the heads of many of you come October 1st.

it's unfortunate that someone who claims to be igbo will be joining outsiders im rejoicing at the destruction of his people and inviting the army and police to do more like you are doing, I wouldn't know your motivations but do know that saboteurs are in abundance everywhere but if you think they will spare you after, you are then a bigger fool than I think, people of ebonyi state ate being murdered on daily bases by fulani people, how many times have umahi made a statement against it? at least ipob have spoken out against it, I didn't hear ipob saying that it's by force to stay at home, so why the noise? that you think that a person who tells you that he loved you but hates the rest of your family really loves you makes you the greatest retard of all time, whatever crumbs you are picking to make you not see the real picture will surely come to an end, I wont tell you to wise up because some cases are hopeless and I think you are one of them

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Akpu1981:
Umahi you are a stupid woman being
U are an Akpu man being grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Uchasa(m): 3:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Don't mind those stupid IPOB,Ebonyi has denounced the fools,Oba Youths in Anambra beat them up and pursued them away,my able governor,Wike denounced the fools who tried to penetrate our lands,if only Abia can denounce them also,the fools would be living corpses...Very stupid people!
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by sweetrace(f): 3:46am On Sep 27, 2020
I came to read myopic comments and I was not disappointed. This Kanu that is venerated by some people, what has he done to change the living conditions of his people? You don’t have to be in government to alleviate the hardship of your people. He can sponsor brilliant kids in school. He can pay for those who would rather learn a skill. He can sponsor those who would engage in a trade. This way, the next generation of Igbo would be independently and gainfully employed. The so called drug barons and criminals won’t find it easy to recruit anyone. A few years ago, we kept on hearing how people all over the world donated so much money to him or his course. He acted like he was passionate about his people. Passion indeed!!!! Real passion would push him to invest in his people not turn himself into a tin god. A truly committed leader won’t mind how many times he is sent to jail so far he can make an impact. He won’t be looking for accolades the this Kanu does, but let his works fight for him. Anyway, this is Africa where the black man gives a godlike status to people who seem to have money, who live in obodo oyibo, and who have the audacity to bamboozle others.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Kingbuhari(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2020
That day u go to their houses and drag them out since they decided to stay at home ... Atulu are you not aware that oduduwa republic is coming on 1st October... Until igbos start Killing their leaders nah so their freedom go become reality... These greedy fellows are enemies within, start Killing them and any of their family members and watch them leave us alone for good, have you ever heard any Yoruba governor , or even as 1 Nigeria dey sweet Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu speaking against oduduwa republic That's to tell you they are working underground to leave the sinking ship and here we are nursing cowards as leaders , the only mistake NK made , he didn't start this crusade with violence, by now people like Devil Umahi will be in Ghana seeking asylum
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Bessppectt(f): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2020
900warriorz:
For an account that was just created days ago? undecided I disagree..

Sir, my main account was banned.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by bluecircle470: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Mumu just full this thread anyhow
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2020
marsman:

The organization is against the law, and there was a time they were burning cars and houses then during protest, to achieve there political aim, so they suite into the bracket of the definition of terrorists which is . a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Guy, I'm sorry I don't have the energy.
Better for you to seek like minded individuals to have this conversation with.

But before you go, can you direct me to any international watch list that has ipob members listed as terrorists? Or the group itself? How can the head of a terrorist organization not be on any no fly list? Hope to hear from you soonest. Since you have all the answers
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Seawhy(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Governors are talking now, but when south east people are being killed, raped and deprived of appointment. No governors talked. Let me ask Mr Governor, are you happy with what is happening in Nigeria?. If yes, very good and if no, now tell us what to do, recall this has been on since independent in 1960 and that leads to civil war and up till now, that same issue has not been resolved. Mr Governor, are urging us to remain in perpetual bondage for ever. God forbid. Sitting at home cannot kill us, rather, it is a way of letting the world hear our cry, Today, you are a governor, but what about tomorrow, about your future generations. What future do they have in this nation, that worth remaining as a slave. My father asked me a question, if you have two children and one is crying for breast milk, while the one is comfortable, which one will you give attention. That's the situation, south east are, they cry and yet no attention. Then, the only solution left for us is sit at home, .
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by IJOBA2: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
Umahi is an Efulefu.

Whatever our dilector says is the final..
JUST LIKE WHATEVER FROG EYED MAN RIGHT
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by helinues: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
JUST LIKE WHATEVER FROG EYED MAN RIGHT

Ijoba awon nonentity. grin cheesy
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Benega9(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Nonsense Umahi
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by IJOBA2: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:

Ijoba awon nonentity. grin cheesy
angry

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Rupertek: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2020
IPOB have since lost its way and bereft of ideas on how to process its so called independent agitation. Forcing people to sit at home all the time have become a ritual that have no definite purpose or advantage. What has it produced over the years? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by DerideGull(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Eastlink:
Na you foolish. IPOB miscreant. Do you think people are jobless as you and Kanu? The earlier you guys are chased out from Iboland the better.

Look at Abia state where many of you clowns hail from, nothing is happen there. Rather you have thieves carting away your future. And you now want to bring that ineptitude to other parts of Iboland. Charity should begin from home Ndi uchu and anumanu them.

Infact, the army should ready their battons and koboko to flog sense into the heads of many of you come October 1st .

You are one good reason Nigeria is a delipidated country. When men who were better than your father fought for the independence of Nigeria, there were sit-at-home and boycott tactics employed. I guess you cannot think to extricate your silly self from a hard place. The bolded clearly stated your level of intellect. If you have few brain cells you would have realized people who have been urged to sit at home would have contact with soldiers. What a dunce.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by doggedfighter(f): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Offpoint1:
Hi doggedfighter sorry just saw your mention tonight. I was banned on that account for no reason, just logged in today and see your mention and others.

About the photoshop and Illustrator, my number is on my signature. Kindly message me.

Dancing grin grin grin . thankssssssss !
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Godsonjoe: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
Simple warning before tartartar!!!
For inside there sit at home? or on the road?
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by mobi99(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2020
umahi u better shut ur mouth and let peace reign around u, abi u wan turn to orji kalu,rochas .... cus e go shock u say ur own people go hate u for life..... better ask orji kalu wat it feels like .... ewu Nigeria, no body can quench our quest for Biafra not even the southeast governor's, thank people of oduduwa in Diaspora are coming to realization very soon I mean very very soon they will inflict those back home here to join, by then tinubu okolo eye go open wider... God bless biafrans, God bless oduduwa republic..
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Chino4NAUTH: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2020
achierosion:
The real Anambra people don't have time to hate on Ebonyi people... Don't mind some foools who parade themselves as an omambala people.

I never curse you anyway, have a good night rest.
Which one is real Anambra people again.. Don't you know chino.. He's from ihiala even though Anambra people don't regard ihiala people as true Anambrarian.
Let me educate you young man,.. What they(Anambrarians) are doing is what we call media warfare, they wage the media war against other South East states while appearing as the best meanwhile they're not special, nothing at all, in fact they boast of the worst hateful, bitter and frustrated people in Igboland .. Yes few of them may have the money but that's grossly exaggerated.. I have stayed in Nnewi, is a shithole place.. Nothing excites me about their small cursed useless land riddled with erosion.. Be wise, don't fall for them

Maybe when next he starts trolling your Ebonyi people I will join him to troll u
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by ludd2018: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
People are the IPOB.

Love this. Ipob has changed Nigeria. All the hidden lies uncovered by ipob . Mnk is phenomenal

1 Like

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by OPPPS: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Merimental:

at least you've noted d flag n it's color down.

it'd be very useful wen u sit for d coming current affairs exams.

good luck !
Flag of terrorists
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by naijanaso: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
Umahi is an Efulefu.

Whatever our dilector says is the final..

Sarcasm in its highest order grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by OPPPS: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2020
ludd2018:

Love this. Ipob has changed Nigeria. All the hidden lies uncovered by ipob . Mnk is phenomenal
When will you begin to make use of your brain?
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by ejanla077: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2020
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol!
I created my moniker for people like you.
Have you stopped taken your medications?

Autotech312:

This one dey Lagos dey form ipob shit...yeasterners and chest beating.

My comment pain this two.. YMM

Your tears ia delicious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / "Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.