Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (39051 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / If You’re Healthy, You Need Not Tell People - Babangida Aliyu Mocks Tinubu / Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

A time comes when anyone who is wise would have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'

Argue with the organization that named them a terrorist organization, and the innocent DSS officials that were killed in August.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah
And to your chagrin, no single right thinking Nigerian is losing sleep behind ipob terrorizing their neighborhood.

But you and your "facts" are allowed to live in your alternative universe.

Many many threads made here over the years based on insecurity caused by boko Haram n fulani herdsmen. But not a single comment from you because we should already know how you feel. Okay...

Point being your wailings against ipob is purely sentimental agenda driven ramblings

Tell your government to present their evidences to international court so the head of the organization can become a wanted man. That probably makes too much sense for your brain to comprehend
See this gibberish, You asked me for international proves, i told you why there isn't, now you are asking me for local proofs, stick to a side confused soul, and have you ever heard of communities forming neighborhood watch against terrorist org, is it not the Government responsibilities to deal with such an high level threat

There is no point in trying to convince an already confused being, This is just a waste of time on my path, you are just like one of the boko haram member who thinks he is not a terrorist because the Government said so.

I will leave you to rumble in your vomits now,and keep claiming you and your fellow criminal minds are not terrorist, every thing will dawn on you when the government starts to take you seriously.

To every patriotic Nigeria you are nothing but an ordinary Terrorist and there is nothing you can do about it, why not go to a police station and claim your ipobicity in front of the police officials.

Asking me for screenshot of where i was arguing about, boko haram being a terrorist org(can you even hear yourself), and here i was thinking i was arguing with a reasonable human being with common sense

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by gidgiddy: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

Argue with the organization that named them a terrorist organization, and the innocent DSS officials that were killed in August.

The DSS you never saw the pictures of their bodies or heard of their names or the DSS that went to a school to open fire unarmed people expecting people to be jumping for joy?
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

See this gibberish, You asked me for international proves, i told you why there isn't, now you are asking me for local proofs, stick to a side confused soul, and have you ever heard of communities forming neighborhood watch against terrorist org, is it not the Government responsibilities to deal with such an high level threat

There is no point in trying to convince an already confused being, This is just a waste of time on my path, you are just like one of the boko haram member who thinks he is not a terrorist because the Government said so.

I will leave you to rumble in your vomits now,and keep claiming you and your fellow criminal minds are not terrorist, every thing will dawn on you when the government starts to take you seriously.

To every patriotic Nigeria you are nothing but an ordinary Terrorist and there is nothing you can do about it, why not go to a police station and claim your ipobicity in front of the police officials.

Asking me for screenshot of where i was arguing about, boko haram being a terrorist org(can you even hear yourself), and here i was thinking i was arguing with a reasonable human being with common sense

There is no such thing as an unarmed terrorist group same as there is no such thing as a terrorising nobody.

All terrorist groups must be armed, if they are not armed, they cannot be a terrorist group as they have nothing to terrorise people with.

IPOB must be the only terrorist group in the world that is neither armed nor terrorising anyone.

Nigerians have reduced terrorism from the serious affair it is to child play. A terrorist group that is not armed? No such thing exist except in a backward place like Nigeria
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

There is no such thing as an unarmed terrorist group same as there is no such thing as a terrorising nobody.

All terrorist groups must be armed, if they are not armed, they cannot be a terrorist group as they have nothing to terrorise people with.

IPOB must be the only terrorist group in the world that is neither armed nor terrorising anyone.

Nigerians have reduced terrorism from the serious affair it is to child play. A terrorist group that is not armed? No such thing exist except in a backward place like Nigeria
Who gives a Bleep if they are armed or not armed, as long as they are using violence to pass there message, rebel against and intimidate the Government they are certified terrorist groups

look i dont just come up with assumption, i weigh different facts before giving it a conclusion, there has being reports of Ipob terrorist org not a mob burning police stations and cars, now tell me if that is not violence.

I believed you are learned and you are not as backward as your statement about NIGERIA, so i don't have to start explaining the forms of violence to you.
Now go back to your text book, check the definition of terrorism and think about it. adios
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

The DSS you never saw the pictures of their bodies or heard of their names or the DSS that went to a school to open fire unarmed people expecting people to be jumping for joy?
Really, you want them to be circulating the pictures of dead police officers, how unhuman are you.
You guys on a thread on this forum confirmed the event, is that not the reason for the recent ipob protest in enugun, because of the killings on both sides. stop being hypocritical, If your assertion is true then the protest in Enugu was nothing but a big scam.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

The federal government has learnt there lessons, this is how boko haram started too. Started like peaceful society with no arms, but with an ideology, in no time started raiding villages and beheading people, all in the name of forming there own Ismaic states.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by gidgiddy: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

Really, you want them to be circulating the pictures of dead police officers, how unhuman are you.
You guys on a thread on this forum confirmed the event, is that not the reason for the recent ipob protest in enugun, because of the killings on both sides. stop being hypocritical, If your assertion is true then the protest in Enugu was nothing but a big scam.

If you accuse someone of murder, you must provide a body. We all saw the bodies of unarmed IPOB suspects that the DSS killed in Enugu, where is that of DSS? They could not couldn't even mention the names of the DSS officials that they claimed were killed. A mere statement that IPOB killed DSS officials is not enough, anybody can make statement. Where is the proof that DSS was killed? But we all saw the bodies of IPOB that the DSS killed for no reason.

If the DSS were actually killed, they deserve it for shooting unarmed people. But there is not a single evidence that DSS were killed except statement
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Endlesspeace(f): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
egoldman:

Pm me.

I join the grace as I seriously need help too. Please reply my PM. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

Look at the name calling out of frustration. lol. 8 attempts to prove your case and you're still struggling mightily. If this was an in school debate, the whole class would be starring at you like a mumu person. Straight F.

Btw, Thanks for the picture. American citizens have done much worse in the last few months. Using your logic, they're also terrorists. See your genius brain?
Smh

I'm sure you'll find a way to backtrack out of your own damn reasoning. Seriously shaking my head.

Fyi, you suck at debating.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by egoldman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Endlesspeace:

I join the grace as I seriously need help too. Please reply my PM. Thank you and God bless you.

lol, I replied your email cheesy
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ikinternational:

Look at the name calling out of frustration. lol. 8 attempts to prove your case and you're still struggling mightily. If this was an in school debate, the whole class would be starring at you like a mumu person. Straight F.

Btw, Thanks for the picture. American citizens have done much worse in the last few months. Using your logic, they're also terrorists. See your genius brain?
Smh

I'm sure you'll find a way to backtrack out of your own damn reasoning. Seriously shaking my head.

Fyi, you suck at debating.
It is funny how you think i will ever care about what you think about my debating skills.

FYI to you too, debating works with fact, proven fact, reasons that are reasonable and not dumb question that meant to divert the question. If truly this was to be a debate, you would have being disqualified long ago, because you have no respectable points what so ever, you just kept asking unreasonable questions, while i kept bombarding you with facts you can't deny.

America you say, did America clamour for another Nation inside America, Are they trying to come up with another Country under American. Don't be stupid Fighting for your right is different from the rubbish you terrorist are doing, you can be compared to boko harams who are clamourig for there own islamic Nation for . You fight is not just, it is not even in the interest of all the people in that came from the east, more of a selfish interest.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

It is funny how you think i will ever care about what you think about my debating skills.

FYI to you too, debating works with fact, proven fact, reasons that are reasonable and not dumb question that meant to divert the question. If truly this was to be a debate, you would have being disqualified long ago, because you have no respectable points what so ever, you just kept asking unreasonable questions, while i kept bombarding you with facts you can't deny.

America you say, did America clamour for another Nation inside America, Are they trying to come up with another Country under American. Don't be stupid Fighting for your right is different from the rubbish you terrorist are doing, you can be compared to boko harams who are clamourig for there own islamic Nation for . You fight is not just, it is not even in the interest of all the people in that came from the east, more of a selfish interest.

Oh okay. So only those that are clamoring for a different country while destroying property are terrorists? lol
You're a freaking genius guy i swear

This fool doesn't realize that an ordinary armed robber can be classified as a terrorist. GEEzus

Guy you suck at debating. Like seriously suck at it

Keep shifting that goalpost in your favor. You're doing fantastic

Btw, just so you know since you remain clueless. A certain percentage of Americans (white) do view BLM as terrorists
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ikinternational:

. Oh okay. So only those that are clamoring for a different country while destroying property are terrorists? lol
You're a freaking genius guy i swear

This fool doesn't realize that an ordinary armed robber can be classified as a terrorist. GEEzus

Guy you suck at debating. Like seriously suck at it

Keep shifting that goalpost in your favor. You're doing fantastic

Btw, just so you know since you remain clueless. A certain percentage of Americans (white) do view BLM as terrorists
Point of correction, Mr, The Americans are fighting for there rights, which is not against there constitution. You terrorist are threatening the sovereignty of the Government and her Laws which might lead to the collapse of the country,it is clear from the beginning that your sole intent is to cause the collapse of the state (Nigeria) through any means Necessary, so why not declare you terrorists org since it is known as a fact that your very existence is a treat to the foundation of the state.

American white supremacists, sees blm as a terrorist organization but does the government see it like that, do you hear of the government declaring them as terrorists, any reports of there government declaration them as terrorist i will like to see and hear.

Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

If you accuse someone of murder, you must provide a body. We all saw the bodies of unarmed IPOB suspects that the DSS killed in Enugu, where is that of DSS? They could not couldn't even mention the names of the DSS officials that they claimed were killed. A mere statement that IPOB killed DSS officials is not enough, anybody can make statement. Where is the proof that DSS was killed? But we all saw the bodies of IPOB that the DSS killed for no reason.

If the DSS were actually killed, they deserve it for shooting unarmed people. But there is not a single evidence that DSS were killed except statement
It is very clear that you guys are not on this planet or better still are not humans

BBC,Channels, Punch and other information agency distributing the information that 5 killed(2dss and 3 Igbos) are corrupt, blind and devilish abi.

Or you intentionally to satisfy your scam self righteousness, ruled out the possibility that the dss officials might have taken there wounded to the hospital for treat meant, while the terrorists group left there mate there to die and rot.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

Point of correction, Mr, The Americans are fighting for there rights, which is not against there constitution. You terrorist are threatening the sovereignty of the Government and her Laws which might lead to the collapse of the country,it is clear from the beginning that your sole intent is to cause the collapse of the state (Nigeria) through any means Necessary, so why not declare you terrorists org since it is known as a fact that your very existence is a treat to the foundation of the state.

American white supremacists, sees blm as a terrorist organization but does the government see it like that, do you hear of the government declaring them as terrorists, any reports of there government declaration them as terrorist i will like to see and hear.

This dude said American white supremacists..lol
Omg
Guy quite frankly, I'm tired of kicking your ass.
And you have to be tired from moving goalposts
What you know about America is what you heard in your village.

Americans are fighting for their rights? What right is that? Again, just clueless. But always feel you've an answer.

Fyi, Separatist movements in America is as old as America itself.

Guy if you like grab the microphone from Buhari n declare ipob worse than isis n al Qaeda combined.
You can't kill an idea. And ipob for sure is not going anywhere. And the international community will continue to give your government a side eye.

Btw, Trump administration have referred to BLM as terrorists. But you wouldn't know that being that you're clueless.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ikinternational:

This dude said American white supremacists..lol
Omg
Guy quite frankly, I'm tired of kicking your ass.
And you have to be tired from moving goalposts
What you know about America is what you heard in your village.

Americans are fighting for their rights? What right is that? Again, just clueless. But always feel you've an answer.

Fyi, Separatist movements in America is as old as America itself.

Guy if you like grab the microphone from Buhari n declare ipob worse than isis n al Qaeda combined.
You can't kill an idea. And ipob for sure is not going anywhere. And the international community will continue to give your government a side eye.

Btw, Trump administration have referred to BLM as terrorists. But you wouldn't know that being that you're clueless.

Which ass are you kicking.
Firstly you are boring that is a fact. And you keep trying to hide the fact that you can't comprehend what i keep explaining too you.

Sincerely you are such a fool, the blm main aims is to stop the Oppression the colored man receive on daily basis, are they not fighting for there right as humans. Is that not different from your own goal to destabilize the country, how is it even comparable. Okay the gi
O
Is your common sense not meant to tell you that this people are fighting a just course unlike you real terrorists.

Whether an ideology or not, it is still a terrorists organization and if ipob tries anything funny, the event in enugun will be repeated on you and all your terrorists families. This time on a larger scale, the international community should come and resurrect your dead terrorist brothers, after there lives have being wasted. Okay now run along and plan how to sit idle, like a terrorist on Oct 1st
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
marsman:

Which ass are you kicking.
Firstly you are boring that is a fact. And you keep trying to hide the fact that you can't comprehend what i keep explaining too you.

Sincerely you are such a fool, the blm main aims is to stop the Oppression the colored man receive on daily basis, are they not fighting for there right as humans. Is that not different from your own goal to destabilize the country, how is it even comparable.
Is it not the same trump that said he will declare KKK and antifa as a terrorist organization

Whether an ideology or not, it is still a terrorists organization and if ipob tries anything funny, the event in enugun will be repeated on you and all your terrorists families. This time on a larger scale, the international community should come and resurrect your dead terrorist brothers, after there lives have being wasted. Okay now run along and plan how to sit idle, like a terrorist on Oct 1st

Blah blah blah
Ipob is not going anywhere. Kanu has died 3x according to you idiots.

If you like keep wailing. It stops nothing.

Bottomline, not a single soul in Nigeria is sleeping tonight with one eye open for fear of ipob "terrorists"

Keep lying to yourself living in your delusions. That one na your own headache. One monkey don't stop no show
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah
Ipob is not going anywhere. Kanu has died 3x according to you idiots.

If you like keep wailing. It stops nothing.

Bottomline, not a single soul in Nigeria is sleeping tonight with one eye open for fear of ipob "terrorists"

Keep lying to yourself living in your delusions. That one na your own headache. One monkey don't stop no show
Lol
What is my own with Kanu, as long as the government and the respective security operatives keep cutting your wings, and punishing any upcoming terrorists, like you from IPOB i know the future is save . Na how boko haram dey start be that.

I don't believe in the existence of a dead and forgotten failed attempt of a country, so i am pretty sure i am living in a clear reality.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2020
marsman:

Lol
What is my own with Kanu, as long as the government and the respective security operatives keep cutting your wings, and punishing any upcoming terrorists, like you from IPOB i know the future is save . Na how boko haram dey start be that.

I don't believe in the existence of a dead and forgotten failed attempt of a country, so i am pretty sure i am living in a clear reality.

Okay..good 4u
I wonder how you'll manage to sleep tonight sef
The mighty ipob terrorists are still wandering the streets.

You n your boys should be taking turns securing the neighborhood. I don't need to remind you most people don't have insurance. We don't want property being destroyed.

Oya get to work. Unless your fear of these terrorists are not real and you have spent two days posturing.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

Okay..good 4u
I wonder how you'll manage to sleep tonight sef
The mighty ipob terrorists are still wandering the streets.

You n your boys should be taking turns securing the neighborhood. I don't need to remind you most people don't have insurance. We don't want property being destroyed.

Oya get to work. Unless your fear of these terrorists are not real and you have spent two days posturing.

Seriously, i know i wasted 2 days trying to convince a confused terrorist.

The event in enugun gave me assurance that the security operatives, are ready and willing to deal with any threat, with any means necessary. So yes i slept in peace.
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by Ikinternational: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
marsman:

Seriously, i know i wasted 2 days trying to convince a confused terrorist.

The event in enugun gave me assurance that the security operatives, are ready and willing to deal with any threat, with any means necessary. So yes i slept in peace.

Of course you slept in peace. As if there was ever any doubt.

It only took you 3days to finally make a truthful comment. Inshallah
Re: Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" by marsman: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ikinternational:

Of course you slept in peace. As if there was ever any doubt.

It only took you 3days to finally make a truthful comment. Inshallah
Because
marsman:

. The event in enugun gave me assurance that the security operatives, are ready and willing to deal with any threat, with any means Necessary.

I can also sleep in peace with out any fear of boko boys, because i know the army is dealing with them mercilessly, and trying all there possible best to curb there hold on this nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Boko Haram: 10 Presidents Meet In Abuja / Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.