Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

If You're A Barca Fan And You Don't Have These Wallpaper Then You Ain't A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're A Barca Fan And You Don't Have These Wallpaper Then You Ain't A Fan (326 Views)

Rema Dragged For Kissing Female Fan And Spraying Money On Her Bum On First Date / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / My Friend Who's Supposedly A Barca Fan Doesn't Know Who Alex Iwobi Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Barca Fan And You Don't Have These Wallpaper Then You Ain't A Fan by celebritiescrew: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
2020 Best and adorable Amazing Messi HD wallpaper you should download and use as your screen saver for your Android operating system..

This is so far a standout amongst other backdrop of the Barcelona player Messi. These are top notch photos of the Barca player. Wonderful pictures to be utilized as backdrop. These backdrop of Messi will give your telephone a stunning look. Download and use photographs as telephone screen saver viable with all Android's working framework.
CLICK LINK TO DOWNLOAD MESSI HD WALLPAPER. Enjoy this beautiful HD Lionel Messi wallpaper. Just 2.49mb
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackson.lionelmessi

(1) (Reply)

Professional Pictures In Celebrating NGR @ 60 / Bbnaija:see How Davido, Teni, Broda Shaggi & Others Reacted To Laycon’s Victory / "She's My Daughter" Kiddwaya's Mum Endorses Erica's Relationship With Kid(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.