Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic (51549 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Olukat(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
You should limit the report to man kill his father not "biological father"
RIP to the dead!
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by tydi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked shocked

Cursed child.
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by finalboss(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jeez, undecided he's gonna regret doing that.
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Igbo Kwenu.

Total lack of hometraining and respect for elders leads to sorry events like this.

RIP, poor old man. He celebrated the birth of his eventual killer.

No wonder these people run from Anambra to Lagos.

Even a PIG wouldn't want to live in such a shithoole

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by vinceyinnovation: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
The Love of Money; the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Golan007: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Let's pray for Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Oizee(f): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ah, honestly I think Anambra is now synonymous to evil

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by SaintLucia: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
This people can do anything for money. Your own father fa? One is still in Afghanistan being flogged every day for standing as a collateral for his fraudulent brother all because of money. Tueh......
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Solonzo4chizo5(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
R i p
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra is cursed grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
wiseone28:
Always Anambra..

Them don take over from Rivers
It's common In ANAMBRA.
Previously, Such NEWS from there are usually underreported.
Meanwhile, the Anambra I know seizes every opportunity to denigrate others.
NOW people are fishing out these underreported NEWS.
I'm not surprised at all.
More are underway

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Omoslim26: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Igbo inhumanity to man is extreme

Wat else do you live for other dan this childish lazy/hungry man yoruba vs igbo arguement and other forms of bigotry you guys indulge in on dis forum
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by selfdefence: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
why will someone just wake up one morning and decide to kill his own father? sad
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by angelEmade: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
AMAKA!
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Amethyst111(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Richdad50:

You jump into every conversation like a righteous lunatic I often wonder the time you have alone with God.

Not every conversation is hinted to get a religious warning. Some simply require your intellectual engagement.

Richdad
The guy matter tire person no be small. I wonder how all the gibberish he types here on a daily basis amounts to spreading the gospel of Christ.

He has never created a thought-provoking topic nor preach anything awe-inspiring.

All he does is comment on every thread like a raving lu.natic. To hear that he's a graduate is an insult to all graduates.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by ransomed: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
We are already in Ember season.
It is their ways of life.
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by BajuGoldmehda(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra State again!!! In a week there must be one bad news from that region.... God protect them all

Anyway, we move!!!

IPhones available for sale:

iPhone Xsmas 256gb black = #275k
iPhone X 64gb black = 195k
iPhone Xr 64gb red lock = #170k
iPhone XS 256gb white =#230k

check my signature if you are interested
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Omoslim26: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Too many bad news Have been coming from Anambra of recent Udo ò dikwa
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by wiseone28: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:
It's common In ANAMBRA. Previously, Such NEWS from there are usually underreported. Meanwhile, the Anambra I know seizes every opportunity to denigrate others. NOW people are fishing out these underreported NEWS. I'm not surprised at all. More are underway
You're right
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Omoslim26:

Wat else do you live for other dan this childish lazy/hungry man yoruba vs igbo arguement and other forms of bigotry you guys indulge in on dis forum

you got me wrong..

killings, rituals, maltreatment..

everything on front page today is From Una side..

.. just saying NOT bigotry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by freeman5050: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
I am completely fade up and tired of reading heart melting news from Anambra. The state look like it needs cleansing/deliverance out from a curse. Just thinking at loud thou.

angry angry
MrCover:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=677947392847683&id=193724501269977
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Bobyro: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Expecting these Evils to Decrease you must be a Joker..
These ills are Gonna Esclate! It's gonna be on Increase..
You are gonna see Innovation of Evils and Wicked acts..
It's the Very Last of last days..

One Sure Fact is that Irrespective of Evils all around, The Grace of GOD Almighty is Very Much Available for all who ask for it

All we need do is to take advantage of the Grace of God which is still available..

Refuse to be Carried away!
Refuse to be an Instrument of Wickedness
Refuse to yield your Members to Evil

We are Much Closer to the Finish Line..
Remember, it is He/She that Endures to the End that will be Saved..

This has been happening right from times. The only difference is that there was no media to show you

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Simplythebest: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
My Anambra brothers nawoooo. They do on doable.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Area4Area: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ike gwuru ndi b'anyi.
So much bad news from Anambra lately and one can't figure how or why.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Mekanus(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
tydi come and tell us that this one was done by Enugu and Abakaliki people living in Anambra too. Yeye with ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by chukwuibuipob: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
sad ipob pigz agAin

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Chino4NAUTH: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra is a cursed worthless and useless erosion ravaged shithole village

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by marsman: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
The east needs spiritual cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Omoslim26: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

you got me wrong..
killings, rituals, maltreatment..
everything on front page today is From Una side..
.. just saying NOT bigotry
Can you pls explain wat you mean by una side i no get

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Lilimax(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
O gini bukwanu ife nke a bikonu?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by RichyAD(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
anambra again

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by chukwuibuipob: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
sad Fl@theads PIGZ are criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.