Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic (51356 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Lilimax(f): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:
Anambra is a cursed worthless and useless erosion ravaged shithole village
I'm sure you are satisfied after spewing this thrash??

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

you got me wrong..

killings, rituals, maltreatment..

everything on front page today is From Una side..

.. just saying NOT bigotry

Omoslim26 is ashamed of his own people because of their criminal and terrible nature.

That's why its OMO instead of UMUslim26.

Who wouldn't hide his own identity if he was born a pig as NnamdiKanu described them? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by ScotMisile: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra ti' take over

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Xantosdamy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is heartbreaking. Why always anambra

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Mekanus(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's common In ANAMBRA.
Previously, Such NEWS from there are usually underreported.
Meanwhile, the Anambra I know seizes every opportunity to denigrate others.
NOW people are fishing out these underreported NEWS.
I'm not surprised at all.
More are underway
You know them. They always feel that they're better than any other Igbo person from other Igbo states.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by chukwuibuipob: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
angry hang the baztard angry angry angry.
Useless pipu

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by delinous: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one is possessed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by BuchiPrinzy: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
iDavidTC:
What could be his reason for doing this?

Grow up, kid
Dog, why Igbo now?

Shey them Herdsmen are Igbos too?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Orpe7(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
ANAMBRA AGAIN!
CURSED STATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by sageb: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ofoigbo come and explain the myth behind these bad news from Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Agugbadin: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra is in the news again for crime, they can do anything to get rich quick. This state is now the crime capital of the continent and the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by BuchiPrinzy: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na black thunder go fire anyone that relates this to the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Crime is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Agugbadin: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Orpe7:
ANAMBRA AGAIN!
CURSED STATE

Hmmmmm
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Ulysses71: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
HMMM NAWAOO.
DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
MAY THE MAN'S SOUL RIP.

IF THESE SERIES OF BAD NEWS COMING FROM ANAMBRA WERE TO COME FROM EBONYI NOW, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN PARTICULARLY ANAMBRA PEOPLE FILLING THIS COMMENT SECTION WITH THIER REDUNDANT "EBONYI PEOPLE ARE NOT CIVILISED" "SECOND CLASS IGBOS" "KILLING IS THIER THING" CHANTS.
BUT SINCE ITS FROM THIER STATE, THEY WILL NOW FALL BACK TO "THIS GUY IS A DEMON" OR "WICKED SOUL" CHANTS, HENCE PLACING THE BLAME ON THE GUY ALONE AND NOT THE WHOLE ANAMBRA STATE.

TILL WE ALL START SEEING INNDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOURS AS WHAT THEY ARE, INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOURS. THIS OUR IGBOLAND AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Brugo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Anambra

Not surprised. The have no regard for old age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Chino4NAUTH: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
freeman5050:
I am completely fade up and tired of reading heart melting news from Anambra. The state look like it needs cleansing/deliverance out from a curse. Just thinking at loud thou.

angry angry
Yes it does needs cleansing... Anambra is a useless, worthless and cursed erosion ravaged shithole state.. Anambra is cursed and needs cleansing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Chino4NAUTH: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Brugo:
Anambra

Not surprised. The have no regard for old age.
At all... Anambra does needs cleansing... Anambra is a useless, worthless and cursed erosion ravaged shithole state.. Anambra is cursed and needs cleansing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by OgaJonah(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na dis kind kill igbos wan kill this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by wink2015(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
May we never give birth to children that will kill us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Omoslim26: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Omoslim26 is ashamed of his own people because of their criminal and terrible nature.

That's why its OMO instead of UMUslim26.

Who wouldn't hide his own identity if he was born a pig as NnamdiKanu described them? undecided

I know I must see you here if you don't masturbate on your usual igbo vs yoruba fight watin you gain
and for the records I am a full blooded proud Owerri man so tell me where are you from I want to draw something to your attention
And ofcus make sure you don't show us how you are cursed to be forever useless unfortunate and stupid
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by asapants: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Richdad50:

You jump into every conversation like a righteous lunatic I often wonder the time you have alone with God.

Not every conversation is hinted to get a religious warning. Some simply require your intellectual engagement.

Richdad

Evil things have been happening lately
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Chino4NAUTH: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Xantosdamy:
This is heartbreaking. Why always anambra
Because Anambra is simply a cursed, useless and worthless erosion ravaged shithole village.. Anambra is cursed
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Ategberoson(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
iDavidTC:
What could be his reason for doing this?

Grow up, kid

properties, ritualism or spiritual hearing

they should check the man organ, all these our young generation that their elders look up to protect them have become vulnerable in their hand

he will regret ever taking the breath he can't take on earth and in heaven
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by dangermouse(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Igbo inhumanity to man is extreme
Grow up kid.
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Chino4NAUTH: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's common In ANAMBRA.
More are underway
They will bear the consequences of whatever they started.. That's how the oppressor turns the oppressed.. They've not seen anything yet.. Shebi for this Igbo land they will cry blood.. They were initially abusing Enugu people as wawa and some Ebonyi people but today go to onitsha and see how enugu and Ebonyi boys have in turn started insulting old Anambra women esp the bus drivers from those states.. I had to start pitying them.. They brought that style to Igboland and it shall end with them till they get sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by crackhouse(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
If this man know say his son will kill him when he grow up he for kill am when he is still a kid..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Miracle1991: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
#ipobarecriminals#
This people are evil. Had it been this idiot was not cought, ipob would have accuse fulani herdmen for kidnapping him. God will continue to expose this criminals.
95% of criminals in this country are from this potopoto region.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by okoroemeka(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
It's very sad but tragically incidents like this will only keep increasing due to the effects of the new drug in town crystal meth or meth in the igbo dialect,this generation of young men has smoked Indian hemp to the point it is looked upon like cigarettes,it is only hard drugs like meth is giving the needed highness and kick and with it strange and violent hallucinations,
Re: Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I fear igbos seriously

brainpulse:
Why all this killing news coming from Anambra as of lately

Oizee:
Ah, honestly I think Anambra is now synonymous to evil

EVILFOREST:

It's common In ANAMBRA.
More are underway

The thread is achieving its purpose. Concentrate on Anambra issue while your backyard is seriously bleeding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / 4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / Lagos Prostitution Camp Where Underage Girls Are Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.