Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday (528 Views)

FG Stops Striking University Workers’ Salary / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by sinkhole: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT) has said that its members will join the Nigeria Labour Congress in the mass action against increase in fuel price and electricity tariff scheduled to commence on Monday.

The association also said that it will be forced to withdraw services of its members in the federal government tertiary institutions any time schools reopen, if government fails to release intervention fund for resuscitation, rehabilitation, maintenance and procurement of laboratory/workshop/studio.

Addressing journalists on Friday at the end of the 43 National Executive Counciļ (NEC) meeting held on Friday, NAAT President, Comrade, lbeji Nwokoma, said the association was urging federal government to accede to the demand of the organized labour and reverse the price increases in petrol and electricity tariff so as to lessen the hardship Nigerians are going through.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/26/university-workers-vow-to-join-nationwide-strike-monday/

Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by SmartProf(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nothing seems to be working in the whole country. The few things working are the sirens of politicians convoy and their bank accounts. Sometimes when I see babies who prematurely rush to be born into Nigeria before 9months, I use to wonder if they know what they are doing cos if they know what's up in this country, they will be patient.

1 Like

Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by yoruba1914: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin nigeria is falling down, falling down, nigeria is falling down, my dear brothers/ sisters. Buhari and his satanic party is more dealy than this pandemic. They keep roaring throw and fro looking for how to devour us the more. Meanwhile
All oduduwa sons and daughters home and abroad should Come out on october 1 for the awareness rally.
Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by Bessppectt(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
All hands must be on desk
Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by Uzomacharles: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
This people don't care about our Education...
Tomorrow they say "Education is the key"
The key to your house abi?
Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by Iceyjayz: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
That country is going down down down down down
Nigeria is already sinking.
Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by Dreamliner787(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Una dey mad!!...
Re: University Workers Vow To Join Nationwide Strike Monday by paulolee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
these people dt are not serious...

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Urges Minister To Direct AG To Clear Members Outstanding Salaries / . / I'm Close To Average In Calculation, Can I Study Medicine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.