Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University (3239 Views)

Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pious101:
Although this is a stale news but I see no wisdom or sense in what the student did. What he has committed can not be undone no matter what he does. So if for instance it was fornication he committed and d lady in question got pregnant and gave birth to the child and now that he had repented would he kill d child or deny himself being d dad because he has repented? Na wa for some Christians
no mind all this over religious people
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by munezo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
There is no wisdom in this
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
I understand him, when God speaks to you, you have to obey.
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by Superpower(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hope he will not regret it.
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by Dayoebe(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Either OP or mods. I know someone is using GLO network here.

2016 story in 2020

1 Like

Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by temitope23(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Midex88:
Authorities of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State has said that they had accepted the voluntary withdrawal of a student, Jephtaph Abolarin, from the institution.

Abolarin, a 300-Level Sociology student, had written to the university confessing to cheating during his West African Senior School Certificate Examination.

Abolarin, who said he had become a ‘born again’ Christian, said continuing his university education, using an unmerited certificate would be unjust and immoral.

He wrote the letter to the institution’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academics, Prof. Sidiqat Ijaiya, on August 5, 2016.

He said wanted to withdraw from the school as he got his WAEC through examination malpractice.

Reacting to the letter on Sunday, the university Deputy Director, Corporate Affairs, Mr. Kunle Akogun, confirmed the withdrawal of the student.

Akogun, who noted that the Senate of the university had accepted the withdrawal letter, added that the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Abdulganiyu Ambali, commended Abolarin for his repentance and sincerity.

The VC, Akogun added, wished Abolarin well in his future endeavour.

Part of Abolarin’s letter to the DVC read:
“Just as a house that was built on a faulty foundation will surely collapse, it is also certain that a career that is built on a faulty foundation will definitely collapse. All through my secondary school days, I was just a church ‘goer’, without genuine salvation and the fear of God. As a result, I got my WASSCE result through examination malpractice.

“By the grace of God, now, I have encountered the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which called for repentance and restitution.

“Sir, with deep conviction, I have realised that there is no point building my academic career on a faulty foundation; since the WASSCE result I got through malpractice is the basis in which my admission into this university was anchored.

“Therefore, I have decided to withdraw from the university and start all over again.

Why are you recycling old news to make it look like something that recently happen?
Unilorin'a current VC is Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem and not Professor Abdulganiyu Ambali. This happened year's ago.
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Goldp5988:

I will advice you let go anything you don't know, its a mystery but I pray the holy spirit give you understanding, amen.

which mystery..

which holy spirit..

everything you believe comes from the bible that Jesus never knew existed
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by benzion72(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Wrong advice from wrong institution
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by superlightning: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
born again..

yet believes her creator is a human being who is born by a woman..the same creator died for her sins and the same creator would come inform of human being at the end of the world.

confused person

It's foolishness to you right? lol....we Christians understand your ignorance....
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by Yustash001(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2020
The news is stale now....or is it another one?
Re: Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University by Searchingvictor: 6:43pm On May 03, 2022
Midex88:
Authorities of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State has said that they had accepted the voluntary withdrawal of a student, Jephtaph Abolarin, from the institution.

, using an unmerited certificate would be unjust and immoral.

He wrote the letter to the institution’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academics, Prof. Sidiqat Ijaiya.

He said wanted to withdraw from the school as he got his WAEC through examination malpractice.

the gospel of Jesus Christ, which called for repentance and restitution.

“Sir, with deep conviction, I have realised that there is no point building my academic career on a faulty foundation; since the WASSCE result I got through malpractice is the basis in which my admission into this university was anchored.

“Therefore, I have decided to withdraw from the university and start all over again.

Boss, please this my contact 09063458879

I swear, I'll pay back. I'm in desperate period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Past Test Questions / Ibb University 2011/2012 Admission List / Help Me On Atbu Bauchi Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.