Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa (31963 Views)

Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by abuhlawal(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
All is not well here, this is the second marriage rumour linked to this minister. The first was........................................ I remember hate speech fine. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by ClassicMan202(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fhhh
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Malawian(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chai, so after Jubril fry fish finish, him no follow chop am?.
I think there is a Yoruba Slang for things like this.
Something like O beleja yon. grin.

May you never wash car like Ozo, and Laycon go come dey drive am.
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by CheGuevara101(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Continue deceiving ya self. You are straffing Buhari's woman and you think people don't know.

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by michoim(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
IPOB fake news no go kill person! Lol
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by RuddyFusion(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
This did not debunk anything...but rather a solid prove that the marriage took place
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Sholaco: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
We know that it wasn't true, ipob becareful

1 Like

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Abbamasta(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Ategberoson(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
that babe is cute, picturing her in my imagination right now grin

all these ladies with big hole in between their legs wearing hijab, who are they deceiving?

if I'm a Muslim, if you like cover head to toe, if your hymen is not intact, no nikkai
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by chiedonedoor(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
There businesses.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Christ is coming soon.
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by MadeMan01(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Why is this woman always associated with men in romantic affairs. Is she being passed around
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by MartinCorridon: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na FFK go marry this woman last last.

From Buhari to Chief of Air Staff... then to FFK.

Law of diminishing returns. undecided

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by weyreypey: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mintum:
I for talk how this man go get mind kolobi Buhari side chick. Nigerian Bloggers want to put the innocent man in trouble
You understand the game
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Miracle1991: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Abegggggi..... I saw the news of the marriage on NTA, so, who is feeding the public with lies? NTA or VOA Hausa?
which NTA? Maybe you want to say radio Biafra Sha.
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goldp5988:
They no wan make the marriage something loud
Nigerian government are forever lying and this is why ,they always pin this country to stop her progress. For lying now, who cares whether they marry or not, it is their cup of tea. After all the woman denied the southern part of the money and food palliative just to stash in her bank. Arabian Dates nko? I beg make una pak one side of the road make I pass o jare.

1 Like

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by owolabi5: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Achizzy7: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sadiya Umar Faruk, in two purported marriages !!!

One to our dullard...den
anoda to 1 service chief...

imagine d person wey dem give to handle a whole nation's economy !!!

naija and nonsense ba....na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by aksule(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
So this marriage news involving these two personalities is fake. What!!!
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by gozie4naira(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
wether na true o or lies o
what I know be say!!
them they nack them self ....
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Yankee101: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is Buhari still chopping?
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by LordOfTheGame: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
That old hag called Sadiya looks like the Villa Bitch. Every Tom and Harry in that godforsaken villa has bleeped and denied her. Denting her already dented image more and more will certainly scare away any potential suitors in the future.
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by johnson8213: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Osnami:
Sahara reporter don cast since 2015. Believe their news at your peril
The news came up also on BBC Yoruba that they got married. It seems there is something mysterious about this woman. The same thing was said of her and Buhari sometimes ago.
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by AbuAeesha: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Abegggggi..... I saw the news of the marriage on NTA, so, who is feeding the public with lies? NTA or VOA Hausa?
wch NTA did u saw d news? was it during network news?
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by luscioustrish(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dem no wan loud am grin
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by bizhop01: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na here i still dey and watch una with my spectacle glass cool
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by tnerro1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yes o, make una leave my babe for me oooo
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Charmingrascal(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sowore take time
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by prophetfire: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
slivertongue:
she is his babe
. No put this man 4 trouble. You wan make Bubu fry his balls in a frying pan. E no dey fear to touch Bubu side-chick? Na Bubu food be that.
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by Onlyonebuhari: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
You people just like to burst sowore. Leave the guy with his fake news na
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by nick50(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bokoharam,fulani herdsmen and bandits are killing millions of people in the north but this stupid service chief and Mr lifeless (buhari) are busy bleeping this Fulani woman turn by turn
Re: Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa by One4me: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
kelib:
Baba no try am o make Sai baba no redeploy u to sambisa a place of no return.

Sai Baba is a Vegetable and cant service a wiman anymore. No Contest.
There is no smoke, without fire.
They are just trying to protect her Ministerial "Gift-job", it will be confirmed after Buhari leaves office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.