Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) (82467 Views)

Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics) / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Uyi168: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okuomose-war nor fine!
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
abokis right now
embarassed embarassed

wishing they say the parts first awon baba bola gang

iron benders
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
What do they plan to do with this scrap?

1 Like

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by strenghtt: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm... 77 years after Nigeria as a country is yet to manufacture the exact airplane instead they are running about importing anything that is importable
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Burgerlomo: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kpomosauce:
God go punish all chelsea players Ijn.

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by gungab(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Common Meeeenh
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by pyrex23(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
decatalyst:

My brother, you couldn't have said it more.

Only people with no idea of how things play out in war front would get orgasm at the mention of the prospect of a war.

People that haven't handle a pistol or experience the recoil of an AK47 would just be blabbing grin grin

Hollywood man.. grin
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kpomosauce:

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by makeREALdough: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
FIVE-ODD AVAILABLE; KICKOFF @ 12AM; Let's win very Big;
if you know you gonna pay me after winning;
WHAT-SAP;
+22 9 98 86 03 80

let's annihilate the bookies
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by TheFacelessMan: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
I was on this very plane decades ago when I was shot out of the sky...

The icy blue ocean rushed towards me or I to it's cold embrace..
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
I was on this very plane decades ago when I was shot out of the sky...

The icy blue ocean rushed towards me or I to it's cold embrace..

2 Likes

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Dalil8: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
EdmundChidera:
And some people somewhere are clamouring for World War 3

It's started already bro.

With Armenia and Azerbaijan #WWIII

It might escalate real soon.
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by ugodson(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Omo d person way fly dat plane,him skeleton no go remain again cos d fishes wld have eaten and still need more grin
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by chiedonedoor(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Man in search of knowledge.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

1 Like

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Idamond: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
What of the people wey been dey inside the aircraft..

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by aaking(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Someone that knows nothing about war is saying war is fun. Nonsense. Come mile 12 to witness fight between yoruba and the hausas you go hate war
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by EdmundChidera(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
That's a minor war which Turkey and Russia are backups to those countries, I'm talking about real World War 3 that USA and China will be championed in
Dalil8:

It's starterd already bro.

With Armenia and Azerbaijan

It might escalate real soon.
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Dalil8: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That's a minor war which Turkey and Russia are backups to those countries, I'm talking about real World War 3 that USA and China will be championed in

There's no such thing as a minor war. Especially when world powers (Turkey and Russia) are involved.

Do you know how World War 1 started?
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Great, war can be fun sometimes. Our people are no longer scared of it,we fought for what we believe in and will fight again if the shiit spills again.tested and trusted.

War can be fun sometimes?
you are a civilian and the only thing that civilians do very well in a war is to die.
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by madridsta007(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Great, war can be fun sometimes. Our people are no longer scared of it,we fought for what we believe in and will fight again if the shiit spills again.tested and trusted.

It is easy to spot the writing of someone who hasnt even seen religious riots before.
Let alone war.
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by martineverest(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
perfect free research for metallurgists
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by BIGGESThead6: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

No chest beat here oo. I know say NA Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu style you go do at last. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by MJluv(f): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
All those simps (yes I said it) up there crying against war, it's obvious you guys don't understand human psychology at all.

Wars will always be fought. Wars must be fought. How do you think empires are forged? How do you think power is achieved? You are never given power, you take it! Man is a domineering being that thrives solely in the subjugation of his fellow man.

Go and check the history books. Go and read the religious books, the story is the same: Wars.

Even this ordinary football wey una they enjoy to watch is born out of the inate human need to compete and defeat your enemy.

The Caucasians understand this very well and that is why they are striving to always stay ahead in everything. The Coloured man is yet to understand this and that is why he is where he is.

4 Likes

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by rowrowland: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Explorers:
The remains of a Second World War-era Bell P-39 Airacobra fighter aircraft have been pulled from the Black Sea.
Where are the people who flew it back then, where are they now?
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by MENELIIK: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Idamond:
What of the people wey been dey inside the aircraft..

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Them dey house dey relax
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by premierlead: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
I like this explorer so much, only almighty God will do you well

1 Like

Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by EdmundChidera(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dalil8:

There's no such thing as a minor war. Especially when world powers (Turkey and Russia) are involved.

Do you know how World War 1 started?

Bro, You shouldn't have asked me about the historical background of WW1, anyways to clarify you, the current war going on in those countries will never prompt world war 3, when the sign comes I will notify you
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by ignis: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Archeologists, over to you.
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by marwanafrica: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
NNAMDIII:
I was with air force special force this may, at afaka kaduna and we were discussing about bandits and all those stuffs, the soldiers were saying they hate war, these guys are special forces oo, I've seen a bandit attach at kaduna, then i was wearing complete camo, see fear wey wan kill me, I don't pray to experience anything like war in this life bro, na people wey never even carry ordinary fabric national riffle dey shout war up and down

Brotherly.
You base in kaduna i guess?
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by vioment: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria don't even know what is river Niger talk less of gulf of guinea. If oyibo no tell us, we are on our own; and our own is not trying until the oyibos will have our time again.
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by Moschino28(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kpomosauce:

True bro
Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by marwanafrica: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
NNAMDIII:
I was with air force special force this may, at afaka kaduna and we were discussing about bandits and all those stuffs, the soldiers were saying they hate war, these guys are special forces oo, I've seen a bandit attach at kaduna, then i was wearing complete camo, see fear wey wan kill me, I don't pray to experience anything like war in this life bro, na people wey never even carry ordinary fabric national riffle dey shout war up and down

Brotherly you based in kaduna i guess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.