Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A (982 Views)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by wunmi590(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Good day family..

Please this is just to inform people who are in US and other countries being ravage with COVID-19 to please be careful when going out and please treat with caution all COVID-19 rules so as to be safe.

We got the shocking of our life on Thursday night that my brothers wife died of COVID-19, I was devastated I feel as if all the blood in me has drained out.

He was such a nice man, he won the 2nd to the last Visa lottery and jet out with his family like 11-12 years ago and since then he has never been to Nigeria but promised to come this December not knowing that we would never see him again.

Please if you live around ALISA LN HOUSTON TEXAS let me know please. You might be saving his parent from untimely death.

We really need your help, this is a trying time for the parent, two children died in space of 4years when their parent is still alive.

Please if you leave around there please we just need somebody that can give us update pending the time other processes would be put in place.

Thank you
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by wunmi590(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
justwise, please don't push to front page.

Thank you
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by Greatzeus(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
wunmi590:
Good day family..

Please this is just to inform people who are in US and other countries being ravage with COVID-19 to please be careful when going out and please treat with caution all COVID-19 rules so as to be safe.

We got the shocking of our life on Thursday night that my brothers wife died of COVID-19, I was devastated I feel as if all the blood in me has drained out.

He was such a nice man, he won the 2nd to the last Visa lottery and jet out with his family like 11-12 years ago and since then he has never been to Nigeria but promised to come this December not knowing that that we would never see him again.

Please if you live around ALISA LN HOUSTON TEXAS let me know please. You might be saving his parent from untimely death.

We really need your help, this is a trying time for the parent, two children died in space of 4years when their parent is still alive.

Please if you leave around there please we just need somebody that can give us update pending the time other processes would be put in place.

Thank you
This is sad,my condolences.
I don't understand the part where you said you need the help of anyone living around Texas. What do you need help for?
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by wunmi590(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

This is sad,my condolences.
I don't understand the part where you said you need the help of anyone living around Texas. What do you need help for?

Thank you for your timely response.

Please do you stay around there? Pardon my question.

The man and the wife are separated, not divorce just went their separate ways and shared their 4kids.

The husband hold on to 2 while the wife also hold on to 2, in different state.

It actually a long story, we just need somebody close
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by Greatzeus(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
wunmi590:

Thank you for your timely response.

Please do you stay around there? Pardon my question.

The man and the wife are separated, not divorce just went their separate ways and shared their 4kids.

The husband hold on to 2 while the wife also hold on to 2, in different state.

It actually a long story, we just need somebody close
No not at all. I am in Nigeria. You should see someone here unless they are not willing to help
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by decatalyst(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
And some still believe say Covid is not real.

I pity them.

Please wear face mask and maintain social distancing.

RIP to the dead and may God console his families and friends.
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by ifegy: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please accept sincere condolences for your loss.

If you can give a rough idea what sort of help you are looking for, that might help relevant readers get a sense of whether or not they have the ability to step in. Is it with respect to things like temporary care of the two children he had custody of, or funeral processes, etc?

Also, if you have a number or email which people can reach for more information, perhaps mention it briefly and then delete it.
Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by Petyprincess(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sorry for your loss cry cry May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

Please covid is real o, nobody in my area wear nose mask no more, everyone just living like nothing happened!! My dad's friend ex wife got infected,this virus is damn real!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Wife Brother To COVID-19 In U.S.A by KendrickAyomide: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
God will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Update + Road Trip: Abba, Awkuzu, Nteje & Umuleri / I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School / 'Big Girls' Seen Crossing Flooded Road At Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.