Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (45648 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by kingxsamz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

This post? You really mean that you answered in this post whether Balaam existed?
Come oh Samuel, i need to talk with you on a serious note as your emergency G&C before you do your English SSCE. There's work oh.

Lmao...
SSCE?
grin grin grin
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by kingxsamz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

Ever heard that thing older people than you say about four fingers pointing back at you when you point one at others? Are you really unaware that you mention me in your posts? SMH

No I don't mention you at first.
You're the one who always starts the 'mentioning'.
Ten times a day o. grin
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

That is why I said you should read to understand and stop reading to reply. grin grin grin
The post never went against the research, neither did it argue Balaam's existence.
Do you get now?
So asking me if Balaam existed is a question for another day because my post never argued his existence. I hope you read this one with understanding too. grin
Dey calm down sometimes abeg. Everything no be fight. Calm down and read.

Oh, a question for another day. Another take-off. You do it much like him.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

No I don't mention you at first.
You're the one who always starts the 'mentioning'.
Ten times a day o. grin

Your immaturity is certainly due to your age i hope? Quoting a person in a thread discussion is a norm in forums. If you cannot handle it, grow up.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

Your immaturity is certainly due to your age i hope? Quoting a person in a thread discussion is a norm in forums. If you cannot handle it, grow up.
In your own case, it is not normal o. grin
Your own case is a mental problem, or perhaps you seek attention so much.
Funny thing is I'm not the only one complaining sef. grin
You need help bro.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

In your own case, it is not normal o. grin
Your own case is a mental problem, or perhaps you seek attention so much.
Funny thing is I'm not the only one complaining sef. grin
You need help bro.

Sinners cannot live or do folly in peace where i am. It is always that way every place. The devil cannot feel convenient around me, it is the other way round.

Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
Isaiah 57:21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

Sinners cannot live or do folly in peace where i am. It is always that way every place. The devil cannot feel convenient around me, it is the other way round.

Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
Isaiah 57:21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Lmao, you're not just a clown, you're the entire circus.
You must be running mad if you really think your Nairaland posts gives me unrest.
Let your god direct his wrath to Bokoharam members killing you religious lots in the north.
If you hate seeing my posts, why don't you pray to your god to make me stop? grin grin grin
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao, you're not just a clown, you're the entire circus.
You must be running mad if you really think your Nairaland posts gives me unrest.
Let your god direct his wrath to Bokoharam members killing you religious lots in the north.
If you hate seeing my posts, why don't you pray to your god to make me stop? grin grin grin

The same Samuel that i was encouraging not to quit about two days ago after after he suggested quitting is here forming. Anyway, i understand your poor memory and ADHD symptoms problem. It is of the devil, it can be cured. i don't hate seeing your post neither have i suggested that anywhere. On the contrary, you suggested that i cannot do without your posts. Hope this boy is not possessed bayi? These alter ego signs strong oh.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by kingxsamz(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

The same Samuel that i was encouraging not to quit about two days ago after after he suggested quitting is here forming. Anyway, i understand your poor memory and ADHD symptoms problem. It is of the devil, it can be cured. i don't hate seeing your post neither have i suggested that anywhere. On the contrary, you suggested that i cannot do without your posts. Hope this boy is not possessed bayi? These alter ego signs strong oh.

If truly you can't do without my posts, prove me wrong and don't quote me for three days. grin grin grin
Exactly, you can't.
If I quit Nairaland, you'd probably slip into depression. grin
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

If truly you can't do without my posts, prove me wrong and don't quote me for three days. grin grin grin
Exactly, you can't.
If I quit Nairaland, you'd probably slip into depression. grin

You don't understand English like i always say. Your first sentence for instance is senseless. Find time to decide within yourself between if i hate your posts or cannot do without them. You cannot logically straddle the two as you are fond of. i can decide not to quote you forever, or to unfollow you. Again, that's up to me, not your childish wishes. You know of course that if you don't say foolish things about God, i usually scan through or ignore. So you should probably work on less folly to avoid my posts. But keep deceiving yourself and playing to the gallery. That's how your senior brother claimed to never read my post but can exaggerate the frequency of my posts. Twin comedians.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by kingxsamz(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

You don't understand English like i always say. Your first sentence for instance is senseless. Find time to decide within yourself between if i hate your posts or cannot do without them. You cannot logically straddle the two as you are fond of. i can decide not to quote you forever, or to unfollow you. Again, that's up to me, not your childish wishes. You know of course that if you don't say foolish things about God, i usually skim through. But keep deceiving yourself and playing to the gallery. That's how your senior brother claimed to never read my post but can exaggerate the frequency of my posts. Twin comedians.

Lmao... That'll be me soon.
You'd be replying yourself, while I ignore your ignorant ass. grin grin grin Find something better to do rather than following me all day and responding to all my posts.

1 Like

Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao... That'll be me soon.
You'd be replying yourself, while I ignore your ignorant ass. grin grin grin Find something better to do rather than following me all day and responding to all my posts.

Get your facts right and make my task easier soon enough.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Pelecius: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

Get your facts right and make my task easier soon enough.
This is the main issue. Many informed folks can't put up with misinformation, which is why those misinformation or fallacy are addressed so that others may learn from it. On the other hand, I don't know how he thinks that anyone who address his misinformation seeks his attention. I only laughed when he mentioned that.
I don't know how he managed to equate quoting someone (to support or refute their claims) with seeking attention.
I can't make a screen shot to show some funny claims made by wannabe atheist in which one couldn't resist correcting such claims.

1. One said "science is not antithetical to theism but antithetical to Christianity" grin. Even When I made a syllogism to show that his conclusion is faulty; i.e. Christianity is Theistic. He accused me of twisting facts of making Christianity Theistic. I had to give up on him. Simple logical conclusion, he couldn't make
2. Another was drawing conclusion that light years shows that the earth is billions of years old
3. One was asking if I have heard of King James Bible (implying that the Brits wrote the Bible - no wonder, their religion) grin grin
4. One haphazardly copied and pasted some stuff to 'prove' that he came from a fish. The article was so incoherent and yet he claimed that "his brain has evolved... and is a civilized man ...not a nomad"
5. Another started talking about him attending geography class in secondary school because I showed that a rock whose age of formation is known gave millions of years when it was dated. He was even talking bla bla about Zuma rock grin grin
6. That reminds me, Most of them would rush to shout carbon dating when people question millions of years assigned to fossils
7. One made a claim that about 80% of (online?) Christians are dumb. When asked how he conducted his research to arrive at such figure, he claimed he doesn't have time to reply me grin grin
And so on. It get worse when you discuss with someone that does not even have knowledge of the subject, because any sound refutation would be rejected by him since he does not really know what he's talking about.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Image123(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Pelecius:

This is the main issue. Many informed folks can't put up with misinformation, which is why those misinformation or fallacy are addressed so that others may learn from it. On the other hand, I don't know how he thinks that anyone who address his misinformation seeks his attention. I only laughed when he mentioned that.
I don't know how he managed to equate quoting someone (to support or refute their claims) with seeking attention.
I can't make a screen shot to show some funny claims made by wannabe atheist in which one couldn't resist correcting such claims.

1. One said "science is not antithetical to theism but antithetical to Christianity" grin. Even When I made a syllogism to show that his conclusion is faulty; i.e. Christianity is Theistic. He accused me of twisting facts of making Christianity Theistic. I had to give up on him. Simple logical conclusion, he couldn't make
2. Another was drawing conclusion that light years shows that the earth is billions of years old
3. One was asking if I have heard of King James Bible (implying that the Brits wrote the Bible - no wonder, their religion) grin grin
4. One haphazardly copied and pasted some stuff to 'prove' that he came from a fish. The article was so incoherent and yet he claimed that "his brain has evolved... and is a civilized man ...not a nomad"
5. Another started talking about him attending geography class in secondary school because I showed that a rock whose age of formation is known gave millions of years when it was dated. He was even talking bla bla about Zuma rock grin grin
6. That reminds me, Most of them would rush to shout carbon dating when people question millions of years assigned to fossils
7. One made a claim that about 80% of (online?) Christians are dumb. When asked how he conducted his research to arrive at such figure, he claimed he doesn't have time to reply me grin grin
And so on. It get worse when you discuss with someone that does not even have knowledge of the subject, because any sound refutation would be rejected by him since he does not really know what he's talking about.

Lol, cheesy cheesy As funny as this is, it is also pathetic. This is why sometimes i'm without no choice than to reply them even if one. Especially because of other readers. Sometimes, i see people reply or like or share posts i made years ago. The implications are that people are reading. And most of them will also read the dumb logic and arguments of these wannabe atheists. If we do not give them an answer, i'm afraid people may think there are no answers or assume they are right. It is well sha, may God continue to shield His own.
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by Pelecius: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Image123:

Lol, cheesy cheesy As funny as this is, it is also pathetic. This is why sometimes i'm without no choice than to reply them even if one. Especially because of other readers. Sometimes, i see people reply or like or share posts i made years ago. The implications are that people are reading. And most of them will also read the dumb logic and arguments of these wannabe atheists. If we do not give them an answer, i'm afraid people may think there are no answers or assume they are right.

It is well sha, may God continue to shield His own.

The bolded says it all.

Amen

1 Like

Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by okafor200(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Send na, n if I nor see any thunder then your father is a bastard and your mother a whóre. I dey wait for your thunder.

see come,
as you keep eye like newly raped goat so,
na your type dey arrange people babe bang under person motor.

as you carry drench eyes like who go like dey buy things on credit

na thunder go help us design that ur yansh for you there so
cow
Re: 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To by ibuildstuff(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
okafor200:

see come,
as you keep eye like newly raped goat so,
na your type dey arrange people babe bang under person motor.

as you carry drench eyes like who go like dey buy things on credit

na thunder go help us design that ur yansh for you there so
cow
What's this one saying, u don finally buy data.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.